It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing the "Halloween Whopper".....???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Black buns. A1 & yellow cheese..... I do not indulge in fast food, but if I did.....Well, sure, what the heck....

time.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

I just threw up a little. I Can Not eat fast food anymore and haven't for years. Doesn't matter what you order, it all tastes and smells the same. Cheap grease smeared on bread.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Agreed. Never mind the 710 calories.... I'm pondering what color my teeth would be afterwards. ...

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader
I'm pondering what color my teeth would be afterwards. ...

Just order the 55 gallon drum of Coke with free refills and you can rot them out on the spot.

No more stained teeth!

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Ha. I think Taco Bell had a black taco years back. It was free tho.... I'll stick with my mineral water
One abother note, one must wonder how (with all of the preservatives and aspritame).... how people actually ^gut^ this type of food... no pun intended

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

From your link:

The news comes a year after Burger King Japan tested burgers with black hamburger buns, black cheese, black ketchup, all made from squid ink and bamboo charcoal.

That is goth food par excellence.

Black cheese, though, that's pushing it....

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

I just threw up a little in The back of my throat again.... ^sqid Ink & bamboo charcoal^

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I'd like to try squid ink pasta and sauce someday, but I would rather my first experience with the stuff NOT be fast food. I'd like it to be from a good restaurant done by a chef who knows what he or she is doing.

Or maybe try doing it myself.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Sorry, this does not top the KFC DOUBLE DOWN !!!!

Before anything, I read about it. The salt intake alone was what...two days worth?

I've had one. Only one.

It was like finding God. If GOD existed.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The buns are baked with A.1.Poison, according to a news release. “Layered between the buns is savory flame-grilled Hormone Injected beef topped with melted oil, starch and milk protein American cheese like substance, ripe GMO tomatoes, fresh GMO lettuce, creamy GMO mayonnaise, A.1.® Thick and Hearty Sauce, crunchy Mutated pickles, and sliced white onions.

Mmm, Mmmm, Delicious!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Meh, can't be any worse than the raw octopus I had in Korea. Food ain't 'sposta move on it's own, folks. I'd give the Halloween burger a whirl!

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

I'm speechless. .. that's more sodium than I consume in a week...

join