It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany in a state of SIEGE

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: Hyperia
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Human vs. Primate, you decide

In reference to you? I would say insect...but that is an insult to dung beetles everywhere...

Lol! I embrace my fellow humans, but you think "white male privilegies" is something consistent, you wanna know a secret, it isnt anymore

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

I think in some way everyone wants to find a solution to the problem, and is willing to discuss it. Everyone except the immigrants, that is. In order to find some middle ground where everyone is happy, or can at least tolerate, you need both sides to be flexible to some degree. The only flexibility on the Islamic side is that it is ok to lie if they feel compelled to do so. Throughout history it has been the same every time. They do not assimilate. They invade, conquer, change, or destroy what does not submit. You cant reason with that. What we are seeing in Germany, and all over the world in varying degrees, is not new. It was set in motion thousands of years ago. Unfortunately, you can not reason with a bullet once it is fired from a gun. You can only reason with the gunman before he pulls the trigger. This trigger was pulled a long time ago.

The idea of changing islam simply does not exist in their world. The only way they can envision islam changing is that it gets bigger as it takes over more cultures, more land, more people. How do you reason with that? We have seen all too often how they treat prisoners. Capitulation isn't even an option.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Human vs. Primate, you decide

In reference to you? I would say insect...but that is an insult to dung beetles everywhere...

Lol! I embrace my fellow humans, but you think "white male privilegies" is something consistent, you wanna know a secret, it isnt anymore

You are an off topic thread derailing troll. Please leave.
edit on 27-9-2015 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ddrneville
This is not going to go well, Germany still has some very active right wingers.
IMO it's going to be Rostock-Lichtenhagen all over again (times 10)

That potential does exist. I think its a bit of a tinderbox situation right now. It will be interesting to see if its sparks or rain that drives the solution.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Ironic twist of fates wouldn't you say?

The world just may indeed but I doubt it will be led by Germany and called the 4th reich.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Oh so the only source we got to go on is the infamous refugee hating Daily Mail?

www.theguardian.com...

As Tony Kushner, professor of history at the University of Southampton, says, "The Daily Mail has been an anti-alien newspaper since the 1900s. There's great continuity."

Even if the DM wasn't so biased against all things alien why would anyone take them so seriously? It is the Daily Mail after all.
edit on 27-9-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Oh so the only source we got to go on is the infamous refugee hating Daily Mail?

www.theguardian.com...

As Tony Kushner, professor of history at the University of Southampton, says, "The Daily Mail has been an anti-alien newspaper since the 1900s. There's great continuity."

Even if the DM wasn't so biased against all things alien why would anyone take them so seriously? It is the Daily Mail after all.

What is your point? Are you claiming the crimes against the locals aren't happening? Are you suggesting that the source somehow negates or justifies the criminal activity? Are you suggesting the source is inaccurate because they don't share your views on immigration? What exactly is your point?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
So I can go to a foreign country and force my beliefs on the locals?
Seems rude..

It happens in Canada...so where else can it not happen? Russia???

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Yeah.
Because 'religious' folks were fleeing Germany NOT running to it.
The world just might wake up to the 4th reich one day.

I did a thread about this yesterday , not exactly about the 4th Reich , but about trains that may feature in the future of Europe . Final quote in the thread .

Were the allies aware of the holocaust . Was the west aware of the atrocities of Kampuchea . Has the world tried to stamp out Isis . Will the trains run again . Will it be Christians or Muslims on the trains .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I think in some way everyone wants to find a solution to the problem, and is willing to discuss it. Everyone except the immigrants, that is. In order to find some middle ground where everyone is happy, or can at least tolerate, you need both sides to be flexible to some degree. The only flexibility on the Islamic side is that it is ok to lie if they feel compelled to do so. Throughout history it has been the same every time.

Well, I am not so sure that all the immigrants are against some discussion on the issue- they want to be free to practice and respect their faith, while also living here. That poses some real problems because this country's governing system is secular- whereas Islam is both a religion and a political system.

But on the question of honesty...
I had a culture clash on this myself here- I assumed honesty is one of the major virtues of all peoples. It is not necessarily. That is typically Anglo-saxon. For the french, lying is not such a big deal. Being always honest is considered stupid and naive.
I don't want to get too off topic on that. But it is a good way to illustrate that we too, are not so flexible as we think!
Are you willing to change your ethical stance on the subject of honesty, in order to communicate and exchange better with these people? I found I am completely inflexible on that subject.

They do not assimilate. They invade, conquer, change, or destroy what does not submit.

The same could be said of the USA. Our "spreading democracy throughout the world"... it rarely enters our mind that Democracy might not be the perfect solution for all peoples of the world (never mind that our own forefathers rejected it, as a way the majority can transgress the individual rights...). What we really mean by that is "spread our consumerist propaganda across the world so that we can take over the world with our corporations".

We are not that different in that way.

I do think that in any conflict, if one refuses to be receptive and the other accepts to, you get a take over that is inevitable, even if that was not the intent!
I refuse to give in and change in a certain situation, only because I want to keep my own integrity- not because I want to change anyone else.
But the result is, as long as I stay in that environment, others around will be obligated to change in accordance.
You don't have to be seeking domination for your attitudes and acts to have that result.
(which doesn't oppose your vision of potential future events, only that of who these people really are and what motivates them).

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

No the irony is not lost.

One could actually say karma.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

I think in some way everyone wants to find a solution to the problem, and is willing to discuss it. Everyone except the immigrants, that is. In order to find some middle ground where everyone is happy, or can at least tolerate, you need both sides to be flexible to some degree. The only flexibility on the Islamic side is that it is ok to lie if they feel compelled to do so. Throughout history it has been the same every time.

Well, I am not so sure that all the immigrants are against some discussion on the issue- they want to be free to practice and respect their faith, while also living here. That poses some real problems because this country's governing system is secular- whereas Islam is both a religion and a political system.

But on the question of honesty...
I had a culture clash on this myself here- I assumed honesty is one of the major virtues of all peoples. It is not necessarily. That is typically Anglo-saxon. For the french, lying is not such a big deal. Being always honest is considered stupid and naive.
I don't want to get too off topic on that. But it is a good way to illustrate that we too, are not so flexible as we think!
Are you willing to change your ethical stance on the subject of honesty, in order to communicate and exchange better with these people? I found I am completely inflexible on that subject.

They do not assimilate. They invade, conquer, change, or destroy what does not submit.

The same could be said of the USA. Our "spreading democracy throughout the world"... it rarely enters our mind that Democracy might not be the perfect solution for all peoples of the world (never mind that our own forefathers rejected it, as a way the majority can transgress the individual rights...). What we really mean by that is "spread our consumerist propaganda across the world so that we can take over the world with our corporations".

We are not that different in that way.

I do think that in any conflict, if one refuses to be receptive and the other accepts to, you get a take over that is inevitable, even if that was not the intent!
I refuse to give in and change in a certain situation, only because I want to keep my own integrity- not because I want to change anyone else.
But the result is, as long as I stay in that environment, others around will be obligated to change in accordance.
You don't have to be seeking domination for your attitudes and acts to have that result.
(which doesn't oppose your vision of potential future events, only that of who these people really are and what motivates them).

I cant say with any certainty that 100% of the immigrants are not interested in some kind of dialogue. I fear the percentage who would be open to it will be shunned or worse by the majority who wouldn't.

Changing culture is a big part of the problem. Islam doesn't seem interested in changing to suit its surroundings. It changes its surroundings to suit itself. Being able to engage in some solution driven discourse has to be based on some foundation of truth or the entire exercise is futile.

You could make a comparison to the US asserting democracy on other nations. And I agree, its not always the best answer. But I would stress the point that corporations, though they can be ruthless and make mistakes, generally do not employ such intentional atrocities as those we see from the islamic extreme. Even the most draconian corporation stops short of beheadings and burning people alive.

Like you, I find myself inflexible on some things. As you said, only because I want to keep my own integrity, not because I want to change anyone else. But I can not say the same of islam. They demand submission and accept no less.

Islam is like fire. In order to live it must continue to expand and consume. If trapped with only itself, it will suffocate.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I know what white male privilege is personally. I have felt it for a good part of my life. It's not a good thing, and it warps minds. I understand the Muslim male culture feels it has certain privileges as well.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: gentledissident
I know what white male privilege is personally. I have felt it for a good part of my life. It's not a good thing, and it warps minds. I understand the Muslim male culture feels it has certain privileges as well.

I don't see how you are equating white male privilege, if it even exists, with beheadings, stoning women to death, raping children, etc. It may be part of their culture, but that is not privilege. Not by any definition I ever saw.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

How would they be dealt with if they weren't immigrants?

Everyone is acting like there was 0 crime before the immigration started. Some of the immigrants will have to learn how to assimilate in prison. Imprison enough of them and the others will assimilate to the laws.

This is terrible issue for all, but the law should be able to fix this. It might take time but given the choice to live by the law or live in prison I'm sure most will choose to obey the law.

It is no more likely that 100% of immigrants will follow the law than 100% of the natural citizens wil stop breaking the law.

The lawless come from all races, religions and nationalities. Right now you will see a media focus on the lawless immigrants, that doesn't mean that the natural citizens are being any less lawless. Its just not the same kind of shock propaganda that the media likes to feed us each day.

So Germany should just import even more crime? You can't justify the bringing of these people in who are going to commit mass amounts of crime just because Germans also commit crime. That is the most retarded line of thinking and justification I've heard in quite a long time. "Well, we have crime in our own society so let's go ahead and import some more" That's like something breaking on your car, and because it's already broken, continuing to drive it. Yes that's how asinine your line of thinking sounds. And we are only talking about the criminal element here, let's not get into the whole welfare argument, or their extreme reluctance these immigrants have to change and assimilation. I would never go to another country and try to impose American values if they were contrary to the culture I was in. If I ever chose to go to a Middle Eastern country, I wouldn't walk into a restaurant and demand to be served pork chops and beer. On the flip side, they should not be coming to our countries, then throwing a hissy fit when our girls wear skirts by themselves while driving a car. But that is exactly what they are doing. Maybe you haven't heard, but a Muslim group in Germany has already started a petition demanding an end to Oktoberfest, a more than 200 year old cultural tradition. Please, please show me an example of an expatriate Westerner that lives in Dubai creating and circulating a petition to end the call to prayer, or something similar.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperia

Merkel is a lunatic, and she actually should be removed from office immediately, and charged with sedition against the people of Germany.

It's clear that you have some racial hatred towards white folks, that is racism as well in case you did not know?

Revearse racism is no different its racism, and you're clearly a bigot. Its so hypocritical of you finger pointers, You think we are dumb, but you're mistaken.

To be honest, It would not surprise me if somewhere out there exists a cot in a FEMA camp with your own personal number on it. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Could I deny that had been going on? Why can't I, because the Daily Mail deems it so? My points has been very clear and I question the source. When searching for Giessen, Germany rape prostitution no reputable news outlets pop up, only the DM and some right wing sites. So if you got any other sources for any of your claims please feel free to post them.
edit on 28-9-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Cheers, we agree! Karma indeed.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I live in Germany and this attitude some refugees display will not fly here. They will be given a chance or two but violence is not tolerated in Germany. Asylum seekers who become violent will be sent back to their country or land in prison, either way they will not get what they want when it comes to violence.

Soon they will also see employment is not what it is made up to believe. They will only receive jobs that locals do not want to do i.e. sweeping streets, picking up trash, working at McDonalds.......

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Do you not recognize that the German people have been taught repeatedly to disarm and allow and "share" and try to save the world through fair trade ways of swaying economics ??

I think someone is trying to destroy Germany AGAIN from the inside and I do not like it, this is going on for centuries now.

When they finally get mad and have had enough, the Cauldron will be at full boil , but this time the confusion will be too much.

Prepare for very dark days, they have convinced German youth that everything will be JUST FINE, if they SHARE.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join