It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Calls for International Coalition to defeat ISIS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Putin must read ATS…Calls for same coalition I CALLED FOR MONTHS AGO!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

“The Russian president called for an international coalition to fight ISIS in Syria.”

“In my opinion, provision of military support to illegal structures runs counter to the principles of modern international law and the United Nations Charter,” Putin said.“In reality, Assad’s army is fighting against terrorist organizations,” he added.
Virtually all of the rebels in Syria have sworn allegiance to ISIS and other jihadist groups and there is not “a secular fighting force to speak of,” The New York Times reported in 2013.

Putin said the Russian response in Syria is legal and appropriate under international law.
“We act based on the United Nations Charter, i.e. the fundamental principles of modern international law, according to which this or that type of aid, including military assistance, can and must be provided exclusively to the legitimate government of one country or another, upon its consent or request, or upon the decision of the United Nations Security Council,” Putin said.

russia-insider.com...

www.infowars.com...

That’s right I’m patting myself on the back that Putin is calling for the very same thing I have written numerous threads here about!

I posted this last may:

I said months ago and Ill say it again the only way to destroy ISIS is a REAL expeditionary force of 100,000 crack troops from this so called “coalition” You can’t win a war like this, this stupid thing Obama is doing will never work

It’s all in or all out against religious fanatics

You have to have some kind of strategic plan or unified effort and organization. This ragtag “coalition” can’t beat the vicious group of religious fanatics…it’s too scattered with too many varying interests.

Either Obama is the biggest jack-ass in history or he’s deliberately leading this doomed “coalition” for some nefarious interests

Various other times I’ve asked for the same thing I can even find the OPs or threads

Amazing one can’t even find any MSM mention of this one has to get it from alt media sources.

Amazing the American media is still calling for the destruction of Assad and cares little about fighting ISIS...
We here are truly in the pits

Establishment Media: Russian Effort Amounts to Bread and Circuses

On Saturday The New York Times dismissed Putin’s effort as political theater designed to “shore up his ability to single-handedly dominate Russia, as he has for much of the past 15 years.” The Russian effort to help the government of al-Assad fight against U.S. and Gulf Emirate funded and trained terrorism is merely a “bread and circus” stunt intended to distract Russians from the conflict in Ukraine, according to Maxim Trudolyubov, the editor at large of the newspaper Vedomosti, a Russian language business daily.

It’s Putin who is doing what is internationally legal...NOT the US and Obama and Hillary’s illegal wars in Syria and Libya.

It may turn out in the end that it will be Russia who stops the new Nazis( ISIS) just as they were the ones who defeated the real Nazis during WWII.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Turn the whole area into glass.

Only way to be sure.....

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The Russian's version of the 'Coalition of the Willing?' I wonder who would be in that coalition?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Marlborough Red
Turn the whole area into glass.

Only way to be sure.....

We could extrapolate from your psychopathic T&C violating assertion that we need to drone your quarters so your backward idea of a cure doesn't seep out of your dwellings four walls...

Only way to be sure...
edit on 27-9-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: Would you like MoreBeer SmokingMan?

edit on 27-9-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: MoreBeer SmokingMan... I hate sock puppets.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

We could extrapolate from your psychopathic T&C violation assertion that we need to drone your quarters so your backward idea of a cure doesn't seep out of your dwellings four walls...

Only way to be sure.

I think he was making a satirical Aliens reference.

Ripley: I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

edit on 27-9-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Translation.

Putin says to the rest of the world,' Please help us defend our puppet regime'.

We will be your BFF's for ever, and ever.

For realz.

edit on 27-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Whatever it takes!

That is until the West comes up with a new boogie man to further control it's population with fear!

At least Putin isn't calling ISIS the JV team while allowing them to grow stronger!

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Second time this week, Augustus... Thanks.

We need a sarc/joke button.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Being that am 100% sarcastic 90% of the time I usually pick up on these things.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Being that am 100% sarcastic 90% of the time I usually pick up on these things.

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Putin is a warmonger like the rest of them...

They're treating the Middle East like a testing site...

Let's not pretend he wants to fight ISIS for altruistic reasons.
edit on 27-9-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

That was the 10% time.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Putin is calling for an international coalition because he wants to avoid Russia being the only country to lose face there. Fighting Daesh will be like juggling a blob of mercury. Every time Russia attacks, there will be massive collateral damage to the civilian population, but Daesh will simply pop up somewhere else. (For the record, I am going to excuse Putin in advance for this collateral damage and not claim it is really genocide.)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You let your guard down Sire...

I thought you'd have detected the sarcasm in my post.

Or maybe you did and we are now stuck in a loop.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Or maybe you did and we are now stuck in a loop.

Must. Resist. Urge. To. Be. More. Sarcastic.

So on topic, I say let him take a crack at ISIS if they want to, no skin off our back.

edit on 27-9-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Translation.

Putin says to the rest of the world,' Please help us defend our puppet regime'.

We will be your BFF's for ever, and ever.

For realz.

The only Puppet I see is the US puppetry for Israel

And if the world did the immigration crises in Europe wouldn’t exist.

10 of thousands of human beings would still be alive

And ISIS wouldn’t be romping around the ME.

If anything Putin has had, unlike the US, restraint

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Calling for an international coalition is the right thing to do whether it’s successful or not.

If Putin tried to do it alone then you'd be calling him a tyrant and interventionist

Putin knows it’s along shot because of Americas behind the scenes support of the terrorists and double dealing

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

The only Puppet I see is the US puppetry for Israel

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Putin certainly is no saint

Though we all know everything is relative therefore compared to the US Putin may be a saint!

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
So who you betting on as the DRAGON SLAYER!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join