It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strangeness, Murieston, Livingston, Scotland - NOW - UK 9.30pm

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Just spoke to a friend who lives in the area.

Currently there is a loud beeping sound (streets wide), this has caused a street worth of neighbours to go out and investigate (bankton mains park) www.google.co.uk...@55.8702997,-3.51191,16.21z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x4887dc10f64a55c9:0xba592be9 b87c95a

My friend who is on the scene noted a glowing red light where the sound was emmitting from the woods in Murieston. The light was at ground level when they heard the beeping sound and investigated.

On moving further they notice "something grey" 2-3ft tall, which climb higher into the trees with the red light moving upwards.

I spotted this update on facebook and immediately called my friend, who advised on moving further forward, they could roughly make out the "something grey" up the tree but noticed that the red light which was emmitting the beeping sound was at feet level?

Unfortunately one of the neighbours in this street is batsh!t crazy and went a bit loco with the neighbours who are on the scene. At present the local police are en route due to a disturbance in the street (guy went crazy with a torch and started hitting people).

From the call i made to my friend, i could hear all the neighbours in the street all going crazy.. The thing thats throwing me is the red light at foot level?? Ive studdied ufology for many many years, the greys etc but never heard of a red light at foot level.

May be nothing, may be a stray cat up a tree (but 2-3ft tall??). Unfortunately i am a bit away, but will visit my friend tomororw straight after work and will get a few pics from the site.

I live on the edinburgh flight path (close to the Dechmot Law Ufo Landing sight) and have heard no choppers or tornado fighters launching out of RAF turnhouse.

My friend and a majority of the neighbours have been told to return to there homes awaiting the police.

**update** 22.44 UK time, txt my friend, police have called to say they will not be attending presently due to another situation developing. I am 4 miles away and can hears sirens going off left, right and centre, and this doesnt happen in dreary scotland (unfortunately ive had a few drink prior to this FB / text message or i would be onsite now).

Anyone in livingston hearing anything?

For any doubters, check my history, i only report when i need to, and tonight folks it may be on.

Worst case, i will be at this site at 5.15pm tomorrow UK time.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Get a driver and go. I neglected something similar years ago and within a day it was hushed up. One of my students the next day told me his grandmother had a landing in her barnyard, by the barn. He was a level boy and told me I should have come, the craft left imprints in the soft ground for all to see.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
update 23.02, txt from the scene... someone just turned up looking for RC Plane stuck in a tree!!!! i had my tinfoil hat, geiger counter and "we welcome our ant overlords" banner ready..

False alarm folks, on the ball though.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Sounds interesting, please keep us updated on whats happening up there. Did your mate manage to get any pics?

EDIT: Nevermind then, hopefully next time it won't be an RC plane! Props for getting the info on here so fast anyways
edit on 27/9/2015 by longy9999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
ps sailor, nothing about a driver.. sunday, is my whisky, alsaksa mountain men, gold divers, ice cold cold night.. 3 hours of whisky for quality tv means you cant move for ufos lol.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: zeetroyman

....I am torn on weather or not I should hold my breath on this one.👽

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
OP stated it was an RC aircraft. Kudos to them for setting that straight. It makes sense, they tend to beep on low battery, or perhaps even had a special beeping locator attached. I would attribute that especially to quadcopters but plenty of airplane RC models do it too, I'm sure. I don't know the technical ins and outs of those things myself but my dad owns a plethora of them, have lived with goddamn beeping sounds of batteries and stuff for 25 years..

Still, with the lunar eclipse in a few hours it may still be worth keeping an eye out there tonight

edit on 27-9-2015 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
i did reply saying, when can RC planes "climb" a tree, waiting on feedback..

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

i also did mention off the bat, RC copter, drone etc.
edit on 27-9-2015 by zeetroyman because: (no reason given)

Something iffy here, i think ill be attenting tomorrow for analysis / pics..

If my mate (ive know for 40 years) says it climbed a tree, it aint no RC plane..
edit on 27-9-2015 by zeetroyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: zeetroyman

i also did mention off the bat, RC copter, drone etc.

Something iffy here, i think ill be attenting tomorrow for analysis / pics..

If my mate (ive know for 40 years) says it climbed a tree, it aint no RC plane..

Did your mate get a good look at whatever climbed the tree? Any facial features or body shape?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
just a grey 2-3ft outline longy.. i think because the neighbour starting smacking people with a torch it all went a bit awry.

I will be on site at 5-15 tomorrow with plenty of pics. I aint buying RC plane. Not if it "climbed a tree"..

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: zeetroyman
just a grey 2-3ft outline longy.. i think because the neighbour starting smacking people with a torch it all went a bit awry.

I will be on site at 5-15 tomorrow with plenty of pics. I aint buying RC plane. Not if it "climbed a tree"..

Shame the crazy man took all the attention away from whatever was in the tree, at 2-3 feet it makes it a little larger than creatures you would normally see in tree's in this country.

I'll check back again tomorrow night, hopefully you'll have some more info for us.

S&F

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Could have been a curious grey house cat...

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
exactly longy, 2-3ft tall takes out well out of the equasation of standard UK cats / mamalas. Ill provide a lot more tomorrow and i will be on site with pics unless the G-Men have it blocked off. If they do, ill have pics of the G-men.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
What about the sirens? Any info on the correlation between thr 2 ? Or just coincidence?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Probably a hoot-owl and some kids burning a bong.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Bentwaters MkII until RC drone ruined my fun.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
And this is why people eye witness accounts are totally unreliable. Something grey 3 feet tall climbing a tree eh? Or an RC toy with flashing lights.

LOL

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Heh. The flags and stars for a thread that was debunked by its own OP about 20 minutes after posting is also a sign of the times...

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
i don't know a whole lot about RC craft
but beeping so loud that several streets can hear
and wonder and go investigating [and go crazy?]
and projecting a light at foot level whilst in a tree
both seem a little beyond the capacity i'd expect

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join