It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If any Aliens were trying to get our Attention...Super Moon Eclipse would be Perfect.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I have this nagging feeling that won't go away.

I have never predicted anything or have no special powers.

I do know lots of people will be looking at the Moon tonight.

Lots of people have cameras that never would of before.

Of course you still have your hoaxes. Why do people do that ?

So Tonight is the Night. If you wanted to show yourself. Everybody is looking.

I think there will be lots of footage to look at. Not saying any of it is real.

So, keep an eye to the sky. Keep your cameras ready.

If you were trying to make yourself known to the population...Tonight is perfect.

Besides, I really want some new UFO footage to look at...

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
But would Aliens realise the significance of the 'Super Moon'?

I would suggest if they really wanted our attention, they could just land outside of any parliament building in the world and introduce themselves.

Anyway, you know they are shy creatures and only appear as a Blurd or Bug. Shame.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Thanks O P. You have reminded me to go to the office and grab my camera. I would like nothing more than to see the "3.14159265359 in the SKY".....

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
If its around here then generally being just south of Manchester UK the chances of seeing clear sky are the same as probably getting a straight answer out of a politician

its reasonable clear now but in 5-6 hours its guaranteed to have gone cloudy

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
If you entertain a truly fringe stream of consciousness, the experience has already begun. Breadcrumbs are peppered among the night skies. Certain persons can tap into the information. Packets can be drawn through certain techniques, resulting in holographic message resonance. But just seeing the labors won't cut it alone. Hearing it is essential.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta
If you entertain a truly fringe stream of consciousness, the experience has already begun. Breadcrumbs are peppered among the night skies. Certain persons can tap into the information. Packets can be drawn through certain techniques, resulting in holographic message resonance. But just seeing the labors won't cut it alone. Hearing it is essential.

Now THAT'S vague and cryptic!

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

If I were an elite globalist pushing certain agendas and using politicians to do so I would also hope that lots of people will be looking at the Moon tonight because it would be the perfect opportunity to engage in nefarious administrative acts whilst the population is preoccupied with what the propaganda behemoth has told them via the internet and TV

Like what happened on the 23rd of December 1913 when the entire planet was shafted by a few greedy men via a bill being passed in the house because no-one was there to vote it down - all too busy preparing for Christmas you see.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

But would Aliens realise the significance of any 'Parliament Building'?

Not even sure if I do to be honest

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
That Moon is incredible.

Any strange footage please feel free to add the link...

new topics

top topics

join