It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory about what is happening during these slurred speech "Mind Control Weapon" incidents

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
With everything DIGITAL now, I'm convinced that PLAYBACK jamming (like of pixels etc) is usually random and meaningless; however the bombardment with all sorts of waves (EM, MW, HAARP, and now QUANTUM weapons like CERN) can mess up speech and when more directed, cause strokes, heartattacks, blindness, deafness, brains to literally boil/explode, etc!

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: constant_thought

No seriously, it makes zero sense at all. Answer the questions. Who has motive, and how does this play out? People must be having mini-strokes to even entertain it. Please bother to think this through.

Why are they targeted? Be specific. Is this to harm them, or to guide their thoughts so they will say things which forward their agenda. Look at all the people who have been claimed to be targeted. Look at the differences, and similarities. How does any pattern fit other than they were statistically likely out of the many thousands of people on the television, having countless hours of film, to experience some sort of mini-stroke, exhaustion, lapse of reason, and so forth.

Nothing of an agenda remotely fits whatsoever. You can't argue this 50 different ways just to try and make it into a conspiracy, and nothing fits even a few of these events under the same hypothesis when critical analysis is applied.

How does confusing the thoughts of these people help out? Or is it that the programming was off in that moment? Are these people constantly being programmed, and by what means? If not, would they not become aware of the altered states over time? There's just so many gaps of reasoning to think this is happening.

There's simply no good reason to go down this rabbit hole when perfectly reasonable explanations already exist.
edit on 27-9-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

The mouse walked, the mouse stopped; the mouse ignored a bowl of food, then scampered back and gobbled it up, and it was all controlled by neuroscientists, researchers reported on Thursday.

The study, describing a way to manipulate a lab animal's brain circuitry accurately enough to turn behaviors both on and off, is the first to be published under President Barack Obama's 2013 BRAIN Initiative, which aims to advance neuroscience and develop therapies for brain disorders.

www.reuters.com...

Hmmmmm

That is what I call tin foil hat vindication.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
"The OG is not cleaning the dishes"
Loled.
But very odd and sad on their part. I wonder if this can incur a bit of brain damage?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

I think you misunderstand me, I'm not stating this as fact and I did mention that I am skeptical about it being "mind control", I just noticed a similarity in speech to the video I posted. I know that the motive would be weak but as another poster mentioned on page one it would be a great way to show proof of concept if this WERE a piece of psy-op technology.

I have no evidence and I don't claim to, I was just noticing a similarity and wanted to open a discussion, and yes you are right it seems like very odd targets if this was "mind control". Personally, I think if this were a real thing (which it certainly is on some levels) it would be done using EM fields not soundwaves or the like

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: WeSbO

Or to blow the whistle on it's existence.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese

No seriously, it makes zero sense at all. Answer the questions. Who has motive, and how does this play out? People must be having mini-strokes to even entertain it. Please bother to think this through.

Why are they targeted? Be specific. Is this to harm them, or to guide their thoughts so they will say things which forward their agenda. Look at all the people who have been claimed to be targeted. Look at the differences, and similarities. How does any pattern fit other than they were statistically likely out of the many thousands of people on the television, having countless hours of film, to experience some sort of mini-stroke, exhaustion, lapse of reason, and so forth.

Nothing of an agenda remotely fits whatsoever. You can't argue this 50 different ways just to try and make it into a conspiracy, and nothing fits even a few of these events under the same hypothesis when critical analysis is applied.

How does confusing the thoughts of these people help out? Or is it that the programming was off in that moment? Are these people constantly being programmed, and by what means? If not, would they not become aware of the altered states over time? There's just so many gaps of reasoning to think this is happening.

There's simply no good reason to go down this rabbit hole when perfectly reasonable explanations already exist.

Well that is assuming that the effect is intended.

It could be likely that the technology might be being used remotely on all the reporters and politicians, more then likely with out their knowledge, simply to steer and control their speech.

For what purpose, well it could be they don't want a "network" moment, ie a host or politician suddenly breaking down and start telling the truth or venting their frustration with the fallen state of journalism and politics at this time. And what we are seeing are not the intended effect of the technology but simply what happens when Murphy's law hits machines, ie an untended breakdown or glitch in the thought steering or control.

Not saying that is what is happening of course, but it would fit the parameters of why someone would do this intentionally and that could be simply that it is an accident or glitch in mind manipulation tech that is actually intended to operate seamlessly and unnoticeably and yet do to a glitch or mistake is creating an uncontrollable and noticeable effect.

And no reason not to go down the rabbit hole. This is ATS and mini strokes though possible doesn't really seem like a great answer. Since it is happening a great deal or seems to be.

Just my opinion though.
edit on 28-9-2015 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typos

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: prisoneronashipoffools

And no reason not to go down the rabbit hole. This is ATS and mini strokes though possible doesn't really seem like a great answer. Since it is happening a great deal or seems to be.

It's the most reasonable answer. People are saying they've "never seen it happen in these numbers". It's nearly the same thing as the china explosions, or the sharks attacking tourists, and on and on and on. People focus more after a major event, and seemingly rare events can cluster together through pure variability. The only other explanation needed is the fact that a 24/7 news didn't exist a generation ago, and now we have hundreds of channels instead of a few, and people are really focused on celebs and reality shows and cameras are everywhere. There's more information flowing to see these events more often. I'd also throw in the increase in microwave radiation through the 21st century if we need to go anywhere else, but mind control has no place here. It just doesn't fit at all.

Pre 1990's, there was no youtube to store these videos and share them, there was no internet to discuss the events and string them together, there was no 24/7 news, or hundreds of channels of tv, nothing.
edit on 28-9-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese

originally posted by: prisoneronashipoffools

It's the most reasonable answer. People are saying they've "never seen it happen in these numbers". It's nearly the same thing as the china explosions, or the sharks attacking tourists, and on and on and on. People focus more after a major event, and seemingly rare events can cluster together through pure variability. The only other explanation needed is the fact that a 24/7 news didn't exist a generation ago, and now we have hundreds of channels instead of a few, and people are really focused on celebs and reality shows and cameras are everywhere. There's more information flowing to see these events more often. I'd also throw in the increase in microwave radiation through the 21st century if we need to go anywhere else, but mind control has no place here. It just doesn't fit at all.

Pre 1990's, there was no youtube to store these videos and share them, there was no internet to discuss the events and string them together, there was no 24/7 news, or hundreds of channels of tv, nothing.

You are right about the magnifying power of the media and it could be just that, but then it may not be. And it's perfectly okay for people to suggest it and raise the question of possible technology being the culprit as well. It's always good to question, because the most reasonable answer is not always the correct one and numbers of incidents are a very important variable to determine the most reasonable answer.

For examples. Sometimes cows die of heart attacks and sometimes even young cows die of heart attacks, but if a whole field of cows die of heart failure, then it is time to examine the foliage and environment for a cause. Sometimes people get cancer, but if a whole neighborhood starts having an extreme number of cases it is time to start examining the environment for things like radon gas and toxic waste, etc.

Now I am not saying the number of reports have reached that level yet and much of the increase can indeed be due to media magnification, but if cases keep adding up and even increasing, then maybe it is time to at least examine other causes. In any case it never a bad idea to question things, even if one is wrong and really that is what ATS is for.

Just saying.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Many (not all) of the people were in the studio when they started running off in jibberish. Do you think such a weapon could be easily used in a studio where it affects one news anchor but none of the others nearby?

It's interesting, however I think jimmyx is mostly right - ear pieces with delay leading to verbal vomit.

The more interesting one was the last one, Ian Punnett. His sentence sounded like an accidental leak of a coded message. Maybe he's a alien, a hybrid, or an MKUltra experiment?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Milah

I agree some things are purposefully put into these movies. However, I have several points to make:

1. The films are created by adults
2. They often slide in adult humor that adults watching with their kids get but the kids don't get
3. This is an adult world
4. Adults watching looking to finger point can find things anywhere, even if it was benign

The most important point ---> This is an adult world. This isn't a kids world. Kids are here to learn to be adults as they spend more time on this planet as adults.

I will again say that I do believe some things are put in on purpose, but I also am logical enough to know that this world is an adult world. So, with adults creating kids movies and finger-pointing adults monitoring kids movies things are going to arise.

The real problem is we have moved too far away from the natural order of things and live in an overly contrived world.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join