It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory about what is happening during these slurred speech "Mind Control Weapon" incidents

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
So we are seeing a lot of these incidents recently involving news reporters or talk show hosts having sudden bouts of slurred speech and complete confusion. Now let's suppose that this isn't a medical reason and it is indeed a targeted individual for some new advanced weaponry; how could it work?

After seeing this compilation of these "mind control" episodes, it is startlingly close to how people react when they hear their own voice played back to them with a second delay. It has the effect of confusing the brain into not being able to process information correctly and often causes the slurred speech which is a running theme of these "Mind Control" videos.

Take for instance Speech Jammer. Here is someone trying to read Dr. Seuss while using Speech Jammer

I know there is not a lot to go on here, but considering they have the technology to direct sound to an individual (LRAD Sound Cannon - A type of Sonic Weapon) I think it could be highly possible to use Live television to record and send a presenter's own voice back to them if they wanted. Why they would do this i am not so sure, perhaps it is still in testing.

Or of course it could be just epilepsy/mini-strokes, but I wouldn't be on this site if I didn't have my tinfoil hat on already

Thoughts? Hopefully I am not just repeating what someone has already suggested, if so...

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
could be...don't all reporters have ear pieces to listen to their respective control rooms?....that might be where they are getting the delay, and causing their verbal vomit

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The fact that it is happening to people presenting the news or TV personalities makes me think it is not mini strokes or anything like that.

When it happened to Janet Yellen, chair of the Federal Reserve, while giving an important speech, the red flags really started popping up.

I'm thinking whatever "they" are doing, it is either to discredit or cast doubt on the person talking, or it is a case of "if you can't control the messenger, at least control the message".
edit on 27-9-2015 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I considered writing a thread about this, but I'll post this here first, incase any one brings up Cathy and Mark.
www.rense.com...

And this: www.youtube.com...

Follow the links in the youtube link, too. # gets nutty.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
TPTB -howver ruthless and arrogant- have come a long way in realizing they can't make it 'obvious' anymore like they used to just a couple to few decades ago!

MK Naomi

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: constant_thought

This is really weird. I would have associated it with a possible mini-stroke too, but considering a lot of them are reporters and many of them are young in age, it seems like there is something amiss. Sure, young people can get strokes, but I think the statistics are rather low when compared to people age 55 and older. I wonder if a strong frequency burst from the satellite connection could some how affect part of the brain.

I think the jury is still out on the harmful effects of radio frequency in cell phones. It's scary to think if this is done unknowingly by radio waves let alone if it's done intentionally!

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: constant_thought

I don't have much to add to this other than that the speech jammer storytime video had me laughing so hard I was crying.

Thanks for that!!

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Yeah this used to happen to me all the time in my line of work, where I spend alot of time on the phone speaking to clients. Often they put their phone on loud speaker, or I got the feedback from a car handsfree device, it is very hard to speak and you have to take time to think, but over the years I have learnt to block out the feedback and it doesn't bother me so much any more.

But there is one thing that I never did, which is say unrelated words, sometimes it would sound bad, but I would never say for example fish instead of dish.

And sometimes in these cases they say completely unrelated words.

And when you receive feedback yuou know it is the feedback that is causing you to crap up your speach, why would Serene Williams have said otherwise ? And feedback doesn't give headaches...

That polish lass and the radio interview are freaky.
edit on 27-9-2015 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
They will probably hit Obama, this is going to increase. What if this wasn't ET's or the CIA but domestic terrorists who made a DIY weapon. That is why it's just a bunch of random reporters with no meaning behind the attack. But probably not. At what distance do you think they have to be from to hit a reporter?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

If it is a weapon developped by god knows whom, the only reason to use it on reporters imo is for a live proof of concept for potential buyers.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeSbO
a reply to: game over man

If it is a weapon developped by god knows whom, the only reason to use it on reporters imo is for a live proof of concept for potential buyers.

Good thought. Seller: "Watch the 6 o'clock news tonight and when so-and-so starts reporting, observe what we can do."

Maybe the next phase goes from making them speak gibberish to making them say what they want them to say. Scary.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Milah

Wow, that's quite startling. I have to be honest I watched the first half wondering what I was missing, then after seeing the first word rotation I had that sickly feeling of being taken advantage of. The point at the end is very true, if this was happening back in the 60's you can sure as hell guarantee it's happening on a much more subtle scale now.

Good post

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It simply makes no sense. Who has the motive and why risk exposure from these mishaps? What is the purpose? Any critical analysis shows this makes no sense to think it's anything more than mini strokes, and exhaustion.
edit on 27-9-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Very good points but I would have thought there would be more on the internet if this was a commonplace thing. The 90's+ generation is tied to the internet and all things electronic so closely that I would have thought there would be an abundance of Yahoo Answers, Facebook posts, Reddit's .etc with people saying they experienced these symptoms. I know this isn't very conclusive evidence against it, but I feel that it isn't something generic which affecting everyone.

The key features seem to be that it is a Live broadcast and the people experiencing this are of a young age (with the exception of Judge Judy but given her age and lets face it, stress levels, it could well have been something medically related)

It certainly is an oddity

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Without sounding too far down the rabbit hole to make my way back, that's exactly why it would work

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: newsoul

Haha you're welcome, I certainly had a chuckle that's for sure!

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
has anybody ever played a video game or watched any media on a computer device and witnessed the picture and speech jam up and become distorted, but every other time you watch or play the same thing on the same device its fine. A glitch in system, and in these cases a glitch in the matrix?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I am interested to know if any of them have repeated the events and what if anything do the medical slouches say about cause or treatment.

Lemmee guess take these pills and pay us.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WeSbO

I know exactly what you mean
Get it with Skype when talking to someone on a laptop without a headset. I think that if you are talking from memory it has less of an effect and you are less likely to jumble your words, reading (say from a teleprompter) however would be more difficult. I haven't tried the software out myself yet, but that's the impression I got from watching people try and read with it vs. people just talking.

I'll have to get a copy for "experimentation"...
okay, okay... mostly for my own amusement

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

The mouse walked, the mouse stopped; the mouse ignored a bowl of food, then scampered back and gobbled it up, and it was all controlled by neuroscientists, researchers reported on Thursday.

The study, describing a way to manipulate a lab animal's brain circuitry accurately enough to turn behaviors both on and off, is the first to be published under President Barack Obama's 2013 BRAIN Initiative, which aims to advance neuroscience and develop therapies for brain disorders.

www.reuters.com...

Hmmmmm
edit on 27-9-2015 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join