It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeremy Corbyn says 9/11 was 'manipulated' so West could blame Bin Laden

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409
a reply to: Ivar_Karlsen

Yes indeed, the warnings were all there before 9/11. In fact, even Bush received this document.

Document: Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S.

We can take a visit to the FBI website.

FBI Website: Most Wanted Terrorist Dead

Bin Laden Killed in ‘Targeted Operation’

05/02/11
The mastermind of the attacks on September 11, 2001 that killed thousands of innocent men, women, and children has been killed.

Intelligence agencies quickly learned that the 9/11 attacks were carried out by bin Laden’s terrorist organization, and in October 2001, his name was added to the U.S. Department of State’s Most Wanted Terrorists List

www.fbi.gov...
Bush said "you covered your ass" in retrospect we see he meant that someone had put documentation out that bin laden did 9/11. It makes sense they'd get their ducks in a row before but then Bin Laden denying it and Taliban asking for evidence made the whole thing unravel. Most thinking people realized it was false flag there and then.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: HorusChrist

Bush said "you covered your ass" in retrospect we see he meant that someone had put documentation out that bin laden did 9/11. It makes sense they'd get their ducks in a row before but then Bin Laden denying it and Taliban asking for evidence made the whole thing unravel. Most thinking people realized it was false flag there and then.

It was apparent that the Taliban was stalling, after all, it was the Taliban that warned Bush in the first place that Osama bin Laden would attack the United States.

Taliban 'warned US of huge attack

An aide to the former Taleban foreign minister, Wakil Ahmad Muttawakil, has revealed that he was sent to warn American diplomats and the United Nations that Osama bin Laden was due to launch a huge attack on American soil.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

It was apparent that the Taliban was stalling, after all, it was the Taliban that warned Bush in the first place that Osama bin Laden would attack the United States.

An aide to the former Taleban foreign minister, Wakil Ahmad Muttawakil, has revealed that he was sent to warn American diplomats and the United Nations that Osama bin Laden was due to launch a huge attack on American soil.

news.bbc.co.uk...
aide to former minister who now has USA ties in rebuilding Afghanistan, paid to lie.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

That doesn't change the fact that the Taliban had warned the United States that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda would carry out a massive attack on the United States.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

That doesn't change the fact that the Taliban had warned the United States that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda would carry out a massive attack on the United States.

If that is true then they let it happen on purpose....

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

That is false.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Some quotes;

Speaking in an interview with the Morning Star he said: “Historians will study with interest the news manipulation of the past 18 months.

“After September 11, the claims that Bin Laden and al-Qaida had committed the atrocity were quickly and loudly made This was turned into an attack on the Taliban and then, subtly, into regime change in Afghanistan.”

Quite interesting that this comes form the man who could very well end up running our country, would be interesting to here what other comments my fellow members have on this about possible ramifications.

He's certainly right in the UK case of the Afghan war as a few weeks after the invasion of Afghanistan the army changed their primary role/reason for invasion to regime change, thus making it illegal - video evidence straight from the head of the army to the press is included in an Adam Curtis piece on his blog. Trying to find it but it's from a few years back www.bbc.co.uk...

Though he could also be talking about something completely different seeing as he'll be privvy to certain info.

Your point about him making the statement against his own party's prior government is a very good one - I can't see him making such a statement without full concrete evidence as it be political suicide and would be mocked from both sides of the chamber. While I don't agree with all his politics he does seem an honest man (as far as politicians go) it's certainly a very interesting and significant development.

Blair's response should be interesting to say the least.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

That is false.

Fact: you don't know that..

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

It is a documented history already.

Reportedly warned the USA of the upcoming attack of September 11, 2001

According to the BBC, Tohir Yo‘ldosh (leader of the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan) learned, prior to the attacks, that al Qaeda was planning to use hijacked airliners to attack the United States on September 11, 2001. The BBC reported that Yo‘ldosh then informed the Taliban's Foreign Minister, Muttawakil, who sent an envoy to warn the USA of al Qaeda's attack plans prior to September 11, 2001.

news.bbc.co.uk...

The Taliban Warning: Talibans minister Muttawakil

Warned the US Embassy in Pakistan, who alerted the US State Department. "Weeks before the terrorist attacks on 11 September, the United States and the United Nations ignored warnings from a secret Taliban emissary that Osama bin Laden was planning a huge attack on American soil."

911review.org...

edit on 6-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
interesting words for sure.

i also think as it happened on that day, and the next 24 hours, many people sort of thought it was an inside job, and its not what the white house was saying. i know a lot of people calling one group of terrorist the perpetrators of an attack of this caliber.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Yes, I remember our government all coming out on TV on the morning of 911 all stating WE HAD NO WARNINGS.

There's your proof what lairs our government and our propaganda media is.

The hard fact is, that's why conspiracy theories are formed because most American do not believe the in our corrupt government or our propaganda media. They all have been caught lying repeatedly and have a history of it.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Yes, I remember our government all coming out on TV on the morning of 911 all stating WE HAD NO WARNINGS.

That was damaged control on the government's part because intelligence warnings of Osama bin Laden's impending attack on the United States were flowing in from a number of countries around the world. We can also take a look at the rest of the story.

U.S. Received Warning of bin Laden Attack

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

False.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Yellow Journalism.

edit on 6-11-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

That was damaged control on the government's part because intelligence warnings of Osama bin Laden's impending attack on the United States were flowing in from a number of countries around the world. We can also take a look at the rest of the story.

Call it what you want, the fact is it is called lying, plain and simple.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

As usual, you are incorrect, and that's a fact.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

You are incorrect once again.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Do you sit at work waiting for 911 threads so you can jump in and push the OS ?...your post history is very telling

ON topic.....That is quite a surprising view for a possible leader of a country like the U.K,maybe he is a clever politician who knows many people do not believe the OS and he is looking for votes....hmmm

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=20003810]hopenotfeariswhatweneed[/post

Let's just say that I tend to hang around from time to time. But, I have to say it, Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda were responsible for 9/11, which warnings issued as far back at 1995 that terrorist would hijack airliners to kill thousands of people. That warning was issued from the Philippines which also revealed that terrorist had plans to fly an aircraft into CIA headquarters.

To further add, one of the terroist involved in that plot was the same terrorist who bombed WTC 1 in 1993 and whose uncle was the mastermind of 9/11.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

As usual, you are incorrect, and that's a fact.

You are incorrect once again.

You are entitle to your "opinions" however you haven't proved me wrong yet.

Let's just say that I tend to hang around from time to time.

The fact is, you are on here 24/7 I should know.

But, I have to say it, Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda were responsible for 9/11,

That is false.

Bombshell: Bin Laden worked for US till 9/11

I have information about things that our government has lied to us about... those things can be proven as lies, very easily, based on the information they classified in my case, because we did carry very intimate relationship with these people, and it involves Central Asia, all the way up to September 11.

The bombshell here is obviously that certain people in the US were using Bin Laden up to September 11, 2001.

It is important to understand why: the US outsourced terror operations to al Qaeda and the Taliban for many years, promoting the Islamization of Central Asia in an attempt to personally profit off military sales as well as oil and gas concessions.

The silence by the US government on these matters is deafening. So, too, is the blowback.

www.dailykos.com...

Dr. Steve Pieczenik's Earth shattering interview on truth of Bin Laden's death

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sibel Edmonds

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 7-11-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   

From your link.

Dr. Steve Pieczenik's Earth shattering interview on truth of Bin Laden's death

Now, for the rest of the story.

Osama bin Laden Kidney Myth

In December 2004, when Gen. Musharraf again sat down with CNN’s Wolf Blitzer, he all but reversed himself. No medical report has been produced that shows bin Laden is on dialysis. No reporter who has actually met bin Laden has seen the archterrorist hooked up to a dialysis machine or heard him talk about it. Robert Fisk, the only Western journalist to interview bin Laden three times, makes no mention of dialysis.

Peter Bergen led a CNN team into Afghanistan to interview bin Laden in 1997. Bin Laden appeared healthy and strong; neither the reporters nor bin Laden mentioned dialysis or kidney trouble. Even bin Laden’s longtime associates dispute the kidney ailment meme. Saudi newspaper editor Khaled Batarfi has known bin Laden for two decades, ever since the two were neighbors in the Saudi port city of Jeddah. He told the Sunday Tasmanian, an Australian newspaper, that bin Laden “does not suffer from kidney disease.”

Foreign government officials who have met bin Laden also insist that he has no problems with his kidneys. Bin Laden lived in Sudan from 1991 to May 1996. I interviewed political leaders and intelligence officials there who knew him. Gutbi al-Mahdi, Sudan’s former intelligence chief, told me bin Laden had no health problems during his time in Sudan. In fact, every Sudanese I spoke with denied that bin Laden had any health problems, let alone a kidney ailment requiring dialysis.

In othe words, there was nothing wrong with Osama bin Laden's kidneys. Now, let's continue.

Dr. Amer Aziz,

Dr. Amer Aziz, a British citizen born in Pakistan, was interrogated by eight CIA and FBI agents, as well as by Pakistani intelligence officers. Strongly sympathetic to radical Islam, Aziz had treated bin Laden for years. He reportedly admitted to visiting bin Laden after the September 11 attacks. Upon his release, he talked freely to Paul Haven of the Associated Press in November 2002. The doctor said he had given bin Laden a “complete physical” in 1999 and treated him for back injuries after bin Laden was thrown from a horse. “His kidneys were fine,” the doctor told Mr. Haven. He said “If you’re on dialysis, you have a special look. I didn’t see any of that,” and added that bin Laden “was walking. He was healthy.” Aziz was emphatic: “I did not see any evidence of kidney disease; I didn’t see any evidence of dialysis.” Aziz later discussed the dialysis issue with the New York Times. “When I hear these reports, I laugh

www.washingtontimes.com...

In other words, the Osama bin Laden was alive and well with no kidney problem. Now, the clincher.

Osama bin Laden issues warning to France over Afghanistan war

27 Oct 2010

In an audio message aired on Al Jazeera, bin Laden said the kidnapping of five French nationals in Niger last month had been prompted by France's unjust treatment of Muslims.

"How is it right for you to occupy our countries and kill our women and children and expect to live in peace and security?" a speaker who sounded like the al Qaeda leader said in the message directed to the French people.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

edit on 7-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join