It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher Tells Student His Left Hand is Evil

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Only if he is caugt the student in the bathroom with a Playboy...

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
My partner is gay and left handed. This teacher would love him....

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
My husband is left handed and write horrible, so when my son started to show preferences for his left hand, I coached him to use his right one, problem solved

Now it's the believe of Muslim that using the left hand is evil? due to their understanding that the left hand is for the use of filthy things, like wiping your butt?

I think is under the sunnah established by the prophet Mohammad .

I use my right hand to wipe my butt. But, I'm lefty too. So does that make me evil? I also use both hands for guns.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Back in medieval times if you were left handed you were believed to be possessed by the devil and burned at the stake. Parents who could not discipline their children to use only their right hands as dominant would often cut their own child's hand off to force him to use his right hand. It was better to lose the hand than the whole child.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
well how can you expect a god fearing teacher to do such a thing as to teach a child how to write with his left hand? seriously, where's her freedom of religion? She should sue the school system for forcing her to resign!!

on a more serious note, I'm left handed, but they tried to get me to write with my right hand...didn't work but well, my handwriting is crap no matter which hand I write with.. I blame that teacher!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Thought this line of thinking died out years ago!

I bet she thinks red heads have no soul as well.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
It is a curse to write with the left hand so not surprised teachers at least try and get a kid to change. When i used to write a lot i would get ink on my pinky finger and depending on the pen used smears on the paper. As far as evil, i do not know, but will have to look into that.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

A four-year-old Oklahoma boy was reportedly forced by his teacher to stop writing with his left-hand because she thinks being left-handed is 'evil'.

Well, according to the bible, both the left and right are evil.

Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil. KJV, Proverbs 4:27

Kinda hard to write with limbs in the middle of the body though. So, you've got to pick one of the evil hands.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: reldra

they tried the same with me as a kid. My grandma was insane and left handed, though. So when she found out about it she went in and scared the holy hell out of the teacher.

I am a lefty, sort of. Ambidextrous is more accurate, but not entirely. I can't write with my right hand, but use my right hand/foot preferentialy in several things.

Anyway, its a common "thing" from back in the day. In more recent times, it is far less common.
Me too,I write and shoot guns left handed,but throw balls right handed.

Its crazy things like this still happen.I know it was common in the late 1800s/early 1900s..

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich
People are not born left handed. It's a choice they make when they choose to go down that left path of sin and abomination in the eyes of God.

Matthew 25:33-34...41 (King James Version)
33And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

That kid doesn't belong in the same school as the right handed children. It's a sin and I stand behind the teacher. She was right to force the will of God upon that evil child. I hope she goes home and pray's the left handedness from that child.

I tell you whut, There just ain't any morals left in this country and God will forsake us all.

GOD HATES LEFTIES!!!!!

Such blithering nonsense IS sarcasm, right?
The sarcasm sticker must have fallen off...

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

I think you're right. How did you spot that? I didn't notice until you pointed it out!

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

Yes, total sarcasm. I found my sticker that fell off...

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: reldra

they tried the same with me as a kid. My grandma was insane and left handed, though. So when she found out about it she went in and scared the holy hell out of the teacher.

I am a lefty, sort of. Ambidextrous is more accurate, but not entirely. I can't write with my right hand, but use my right hand/foot preferentialy in several things.

Anyway, its a common "thing" from back in the day. In more recent times, it is far less common.

Same, I'm ambidextrous as well, my writing is worse with my left hand simply due to a lack of practice but my handwriting is pretty messy no matter what so it's not a big deal. Plus I write cursive and it's just more convenient to do that right handed. I can also mirror write which is easier with my left.

What I find most annoying when using my left hand though is finding a good computer mouse. I've got one now that I like and it's billed as ambidextrous but the thumb button placement is still clearly built for right handed use.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

Yes, total sarcasm. I found my sticker that fell off...

*__-

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

People are not born left handed. It's a choice they make when they choose to go down that left path of sin and abomination in the eyes of God.

I suspect it's the mark of Cain. Right after he killed his brother, bammo! left handed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join