It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much could aliens know

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
If one subscribes to the idea that ufos and there sightings through history have in fact been beings not of this planet, or just the simple thought of aliens existing somewhere in the billions of galaxies with billions of suns and planets, the next step to take is to wonder what their like. I've asked myself this many times after seeing a white light just jump so fast into nothingness and leave a trail of white light in the sky that faded a second later as well as a close sighting of an orb, a blue sphere of light or energy, I ask about both the alleged beings that could easily have visited us as well as anyone else out there. The ending point I get to in these thoughts is how much do they know. How much does the smartest aliens out there know about reality, or even crazier, is there stuff they don't know. This might not make sense, but is there a limit to how much a being can learn about reality, that some things aren't capable of being learned or understood. The oldest aliens to exist could be apart of a race billions of years old and could have traveled thousands of galaxies away from their own with some type of warp drives that skip massive distances far faster then light speed without breaking any laws of physics (as we know them). One also has to wonder what all the other people, plants, and animals out there look like that are waiting to be found and to find.

The different forms life can take just on our planet are to insane for one mind to remember, the fish that have human looking faces, the microscopic life that can live in extreme conditions no problem, the deep sea fish that live in darkness and have their own biological lights in them, or whales big as buses and tales of squids as big as small boats. With all of this on our own planet the other planets out their must have things just as crazy, and with the "super earths" in mind that are always being found and are much bigger then earth, the range for different plants, animals or people only grows.

I believe that life in the form of non-psychical beings from our dimensions perspective also exist. That similar to or exactly like the so called spirits, there exists beings capable of dimensional travel. That their are several different plains of reality and that you can move in and out of the levels of reality so that your in a non-psychical form from the perspective of a different dimension. This idea is a cool explanation for how when ufos seemingly blink out of existence and disappear from sight out of thin air and go invisible, that their not going invisible but their moving into a different dimension and changing vibration or frequency. Anyways, it's crazy to think of how intelligent beings would see life and break things down on a level we aren't even capable of dreaming about or imagining, and to just wonder about what they know about the universe and how it works
edit on 27-9-2015 by Telepathy3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Telepathy3

When you are ready, you will be shown.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Running the whole show.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

I think so.. years after my sighting I went thought drastic psychological changes and spiritual enlightenment around the time of my orb sighting

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Continue your journey. Enjoy the experience.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Telepathy3

I think so.. years after my sighting I went thought drastic psychological changes and spiritual enlightenment around the time of my orb sighting

All you saw is an orb?
Count yourself lucky.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

This idea is a cool explanation for how when ufos seemingly blink out of existence and disappear from sight out of thin air and go invisible, that their not going invisible but their moving into a different dimension and changing vibration or frequency.

Watch the pilot discuss this phenomenon in here at about 1:09. He describes how the thing he was chasing "jumped" 25 miles in "a moment". Unique description for what you are also describing.
I sawer a 'thingy 'make an abrupt angular change of direction at impossible speed one night. By that I mean no earthly craft could have done that without disintegrating from the G load.

The only explanation I can come up with is that the craft momentarily shifted out of this dimension during the direction change, if that makes any sense.

_______/

What if there are time displacement engines for lack of a better term? What would they look like? Imo, there is a photo that captures weirdness in the Belgium Wave. Look at the ripples around the three lights at the apexes of the "thingy" and compare that with the sharp edges of the object and the still light at the center.

link to image

What if those were time engines, idling, making 'ripples' in time like ripples in a pond when a rock is thrown in?

Dunno about all that, lots of people cry bunk and serious investigators have different results. Just musing about that one capability you mention and adding my own one time experience.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

All you saw is an orb?
Count yourself lucky.

What did you see?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Good clip, and picture too. And that theory for the energies sounding the craft is interesting

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Why aliens? Lets face it.The speed of light seems fast. FTL if possible makes us think travel between solar systems or galaxies is possible. Ever thought about it though ? Take an advanced civilization on a planet 100 light years away. Thats a 100 years here and 100 years back. 200 year round trip. Now say they can travel at 100x the speed of light. Now , you have cut that time down to 1 year here and 1 year back. Imagine the energy needed to travel that speed for 2 years . As the energy needed for greater than the speed of light would raise exponentially the faster you traveled.

Now the next question. How do they even know whats here to want to travel to this planet?

How about "beings"from one of the parallel universes that exist simultaneously with ours in the multi-verse ? What if the "branes" and dimensions that separate us have rifts or weak points that could be detected by them ? Making it a very short trip with very little energy used.And the way that our universe could be detected would be a high level of physical , emotional , spiritual energy such as the Pope's visit or CERN . It is theorized that certain particles , gravitrons , and energy actually does flow across the multi-verse.

Just a thought.....

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I've asked myself this many times after seeing a white light just jump so fast into nothingness and leave a trail of white light in the sky that faded a second later as well as a close sighting of an orb, a blue sphere of light or energy,

Why would this light or orbs necessarily be anything alien?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Well the orbs have been seen in and around newly formed crop circles, as well as even reports of seeing them create ones. There's also a famous case, I think maybe the rendalshan forest case idk, where a ufo was seen breaking into several different orbs
edit on 27-9-2015 by Telepathy3 because:
edit on 27-9-2015 by Telepathy3 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

a reply to: intrptr

Good clip, and picture too. And that theory for the energies sounding the craft is interesting

Thanks. I say it here and there but it seems to garner little response. Obviously everyone has worked out the method of propulsion these things use that is totally fast and totally silent.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Now the next question. How do they even know whats here to want to travel to this planet?

I completely agree with you here. I don't think aliens from other planets are visiting us in general. The reality of how it would be done is hard to calculate. It certainly would pose deadly dangers to those traveling through space. Could you imagine traveling at hyper speed and hitting a rock or a solar flare.

It seems much more plausible that things are "stepping" in through another plane or dimension. I'm not sure i believe that completely either, but it would explain why people see bigfoots and there is absolutely zero evidence of the species living here. Not to mention any of the other stuff like Grays, etc. Your idea is what i have been wondering about for many years. I think it makes more sense, assuming everyone who sees these things isn't completely delusional.

V

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Well the orbs have been seen in and around newly formed crop circles, as well as even reports of seeing them create ones. There's also a famous case, I think maybe the rendalshan forest case idk, where a ufo was seen breaking into several different orbs
edit on 27-9-2015 by Telepathy3 because:

But here's the thing. There really is nothing to substantiate that crop circles are created by aliens in spaceships. Whereas there is lots of proof for humans creating them.

And also the Rendlesham case is so complicated and convoluted it's difficult to tell what really happened at all. But the research of a scientist Andrew Pike suggested that the 'orbs' and lights seen were actually a product of rare but natural environmental conditions.

So whilst we can't rule out "aliens" it's important to actually keep an open mind to the fact that there are other explanations that don't point to them at all.
edit on 27/9/15 by mirageman because: ??
extra DIV

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Variable

You don't think that in wether all or at least some case that aliens could be dimensional as well as being capable of traveling far distances. What I saw was a craft hyper jumping right out of thin air leaving only a trail and then just gone, gone into somewhere else entirely. Maybe it could of just been to mars but just cause the idea of traveling to different stars sounds so impossible to do doesn't mean that it can't be done. Einstein came up with theory's for long distance travel called the Einstein Rosen bridge/wormhole and were as young as a race could be, a race who knows how older then us would have things we can't imagine. The hyper jump by not traveling but by skipping the distance doesn't sound reasonable?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Variable
Add : Demons ,Angels, spirits , etc.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

True but the "real" crop formations have many scientific aspects we can't create, alteration to plant cellular structures, expanded plant nodes, dehydrated water tables, levels of radiation, technology malfunction, non naturally occurring radioactive isotopes in soil. Along with the orbs being seen making small formations, there's also many cases where the orbs are seen with a ufo hand in hand

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Dimensional seems to be the best way to look at this, traveling vast light years even with the use of worm holes it is still to far.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
maybe aliens as we think of them are really humanoid in nature, that got off earth back before the last extinction event.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join