It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Word & The Heavenly or Divine Mandate

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   

The Prologue

My fellow citizens of the mundane, material, temporal, non-spiritual, carnal or whatever other label you wish to give into and our so called physical co-existence, after reading a few threads mostly on WW3, ET's, Occult and other what I have to say colorful con-figurative events that transpired in your life's. I believe it is my duty as one of the representatives of our species to shed some knowledge and partial understanding on - "What I believe we are not grasping"

I will be posting references to scriptures and things that were dictated for us as - Guide Books
Instead of the fearful religions, stories and scripts of nightmare that certain organizations deem necessary to keep humanity under sublime obedience.

It is also of great importance that the misconception of the word "Heaven/Divine or Heavenly" needs to be finally understood as galactic, universal or multiverse and dimensional. We are not talking of pixies or the concepts of the so called Heaven that mankind has been blindly lead to believe, which is why this thread might get a bit touchy/agitating to certain individuals.

Thusly you all as I would say have been
Forewarned

The thread will be broken into posts each of chapters and building blocks/foundation, to get you the readers,theorists and as some may say fellow conspiracy theorists to better understand where this is coming from.

Good luck, have fun and most importantly try not to poke other members eyes out with sharp witty sticks

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBoyKing

Oh this should be fun... I have a few beers left

who brought the popcorn?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Are you asking us to contribute source materials that may shed light on our infinate universe?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I bring the popcorn.
I am warm in my petri dish.
Bring on the enlightish stuff.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

I've seen some of the OPs other posts so this should be interesting

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco
a reply to: Akragon

I've seen some of the OPs other posts so this should be interesting

Mmmm indeed in the process of writing the stuff, that better be salted popcorn

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Are you asking us to contribute source materials that may shed light on our infinate universe?

You are welcome to also contribute to this thread as well

I am in the process of writing the first stuff it's titled "Why we should all be vegans"

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Since my age of maturity that begins between age 12 - 15 and ends at 21-23, I have rather had a poised life or one would think as a questionable existence on this blue marble gem.

As I grew she stood by me, as I fell she pushed me to get up and as I thought I learned she still tested me, I call her Mother and she bares the scent of Roses.

I do not question her as she does not talk to me directly like I would talk to you face to face, she shows me what is to be seen and learned to be understood. Once I learned she moves me onward to the next lesson, I question as to what she is preparing me for but I am not one to ponder upon her will.

I trust her and many through the ages called her many names but we call her Aima (Mother of Gods and Goddesses) The firstborn in creation you know them as Creators, Gods, Forces and many other silly terms, but the real name is Elohim.

Thirst for blood and violence in The Golden Age

Since the time of first murder to many religious children it was Cain and Abel or Habil and Qabil etc etc, which is partially true yet what is not known it was Can'n'Ibal or better known as Cannibal/Cannibalism.

To a lot of you this maybe a bitter shock but truth remains the world of those time was brutal,harsh and rather undeserving. Now many would say Rome was a dictatorship but so many have no clue how feral humanity was during those slithers of the dark ages. However, that's a discussion for another time...

Due to popular belief, scriptures and stories carried through the ages the first murder was of a brother, in a way it is true and in a way it is a lie.

Picture if the 2 brothers represented the 2 stepping stones/branches of the same tree, one branch bares fruit and prospers, while the other is slowly rotting the fruits and devouring the tree.

Surely such conflict must not occur and as we know taking the delicate human body for example, our immune system would round house kick in the door and destroy such an infection/pesky nuisance.Correct?

Well unfortunately upon agreement it was established that man shall not eat nor kill that has the Seeding of Us, The Breath of Life, The Spark, The Soul or whatever people wish to call it. But the same story goes a man and a woman were created of Us and Us is the 12 for humanity was 13. Notice the word "Was" this does not imply that it no longer is, there is still great potential to be again.

A contract/mandate was established between those here and those of the central pillar (I still have no idea why it's called a pillar) at times it makes me think pillars represent DNA? Either way, as I said The Mandate was to enforce the guidance of the Rule Book/The True reason of existence. This reason is simply known as Progress

There is no ultimate Heaven/Hell or the so called Boogie Man *But you should still check under that bed*

See when humanity was given the Covenant/Which really is an agreement and in our age would be known as a contract. I will use the popular version that so far is being miss used to harness the wealth and nauseating gullible fear of mankind. Please refer to -

Section G - Paragraph 1 - Subsections 28,29 and 30

"Rule over the Sea, the Sky and the Earth. You are given every seed bearing plant on the Earth and every tree that bares seeded fruit. They will be yours for food. And same to all the beasts of the Earth, the birds of the sky and the creatures that move on the ground. Everything that has the breath of life in it I give every green plant for food."

Now this is removing all the wishy washy and flashy lights from the show that is one of the many religions, funny word religion even Aima finds it funny. Mainly due to that which bares fruit of the seed of knowledge is using it to exploit the gullible nature of modern man for purposes of wealth and power.

Many of you may wonder what does it have to do with humanity it's rather simple, what was a process of filling a meat suit with a consciousness please refer to -

Section G - Paragraph 2 - Subsections 7

"Then man was formed from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and man became a living being."

Again removing the wishy washy and pixie dust off your eyes, the meat suit was formed of the Earth for the Earth. It causes a lot of problems for us to go to space without air. Would that be the correct assumption? Thusly it is the same issue for someone to come here takes too long to adjust and take too much effort, simplify the issue and you have a walking, living and breathing suit.

Now many of you will begin to say "oh that's bs the et's don't need that" well of course many of them don't most of their meat suits are far more advanced than this pesky meat bag. We're the only meat suit in existence that still gets sick and dies due to flawed design.

However, back to point the breath of life is the essence of life not just in humanity but all living things, yet we murder the essence and others we devour for the taste of blood and meat. Yummy yummy meat right? Sadly no it bares crucial issues for the vessel and for the so called pilot or captain of the vessel.

Now when the first murder occurred Cain or whatever you want to call him, actually killed and ate his brother and thusly he birthed that which is the darker side of humanity. Eventually through time the offspring began to kill those that were more in tune and followed the Covenant. Those like certain South American tribes, Native Americans, Native Brits etc etc, until of course...

Someone was sent here to remind man of their contract/covenant, which ended up being turned into a well oiled machine for profit. When that someone said that the truth,kingdom or other labels humanity give the truth is within, that we require not fear nor give to those that say they follow the covenant etc.

But hey as long as they make you think that -

It's pretty believable right?

See the thing is that they preach the truth, use witty wishy washy to make the lie more colorful and you then have a pretty dam nice price tag for the heavenly reward of the human soul. So if this were true would not all religions tell all the religious people in the world that they are not meant to eat nor kill that which bares the Breath of Life?

I leave you with these thoughts and these ponderous ideals that we establish as our walls to feel secure. When in reality we must really ask - How secure are we?

Religion was never meant to be a plan to enslave nor control, the texts that were left to man were guides, mandates and reminder of the covenant/contract between those that came before us and those that helped shape the world.

I bet it all seems crazy

p.s - Since end of WW2 the certain Administration has through direct and indirect conflict ended the breathing of 30-40 million souls. That's a pretty big score and a rather large debt owned of a certain country, but it will no longer be a so called - Nation Under God
edit on 27-9-2015 by TheBoyKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

By all means, get rid of your "meat suit" and leave the world of the mundane, the temporal and the material. The respect you afford these ideas is tantamount to the respect you give yourself, others and the environment around you. Go spend more time in your spiritual worlds, with your spiritual and immaterial friends.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
hey!

I love your writings so far and I hope you will post a lot more and finish what you envisioned, because I and am sure many others like to read opinions and views about universe and spirituality.

please don't be discouraged of negative comments, as they will surely come in waves. Because ATS is very tough crowd when it comes to these matters. But know, that there are always people who enjoy reading such well written posts even though some will probably not post and express so, due to negativity of other posters with different opinions.

a reply to: LesMisanthrope
Chill...I would expect that you would post something with more meaning and philosophy and not just short offensive text or at least just let him finish, because I did not see where did he mention anything about spiritual words and immaterial friends. So why did you post that? At least I do not see any reason for such aggressive stance which you posted so soon?

And exactly the same could be said about you! Sure, we all know you are not particularly fond of spirit, soul, god and such terms and concepts. But in any case you cannot know what is the truth. But anyway, If soul exists than you are the one which is doing the very same thing to the soul which you accuse the OP - lack of respect and total denial. oh the irony

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

Nobody is stopping him from finishing. I posted what I did in everyone and everything's defense. The world is not mundane. You are not a meat suit.

If we cannot know what is the truth, how do you know we cannot know what is the truth? This sort of self-exploding argument is quite common, but is false the moment it is spoken.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

yes I see, you are right about self-exploding argument. Must be more careful how I write in the future. Thanks!

Anyway, I see your point. But I do not feel the need to be so blunt and talking about respect. It seemed unnecessary and a mood killer right of the bat for so nicely constructed two posts from the new member.

well I am sorry for the thread derailment, all is good and let the show go on. I am eagerly waiting for more, there is a lot of popcorn in here after all, shame to waste it

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

By all means, get rid of your "meat suit" and leave the world of the mundane, the temporal and the material. The respect you afford these ideas is tantamount to the respect you give yourself, others and the environment around you. Go spend more time in your spiritual worlds, with your spiritual and immaterial friends.

That is rather interesting, which is why it is odd - Why should one get rid of the meat suit if The Mandate says to take care of it and perfect it?

You're right I don't respect myself, I should do it more. I'm too busy respecting my family, friends and those that struggle in this rather nauseating corrupt system, working hard by the sweat of their brows to pay off debts etc. Where debt is a ball and chain that slows and confuses mankind not to seek nor see the truth or the future.

I don't spend time in the spiritual world as there is no point really for it, and these so called friends actually it's just one Aima and she's not really a friend as more of someone that points out the flaws ( A teacher maybe?).

But hey most of us are flawed and this just solidifies the notion, that when an alternate notion presents itself some deem aggression as best derivative to put forward.

Yet, if you disagree then - Why is man saying they anti-war while posting nothing but theories for war and of war?
Should they not be posting things pro-peace? They could yet such notions seem as ill advised and childish. But why?

First step to working and truly growing is realizing there is a problem. Yet, many choose to ignore it such as spiritual organizations that are meant to help man instead of hoarding mass wealth for themselves of exploiting the mundane nature of man.

Why Mundane? What happens when you remove all distractions and the so called meat suit emotions? Do they not reveal an intelligent consciousness that exists?

Either way, even though your post was some what partially negative, it was enlightening. For even within darkness there is light.

Thanks

edit on 27-9-2015 by TheBoyKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: UniFinity

If we cannot know what is the truth, how do you know we cannot know what is the truth? This sort of self-exploding argument is quite common, but is false the moment it is spoken.

If the truth is under everyone's nose then - Why has not man seen the truth?

The simplest explanation is - Distractions

Others see the truth and choose to ignore it. Then is that not Ignorance, Cowardice or Fear?

We could bang our heads upon the concrete wall for eons, but at the same time that does not mean we won't figure it out eventually. As we do and always done we will, what truly is the biggest notion is that - Will it be too late once we do?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: UniFinity
But in any case you cannot know what is the truth...

TPTB's New age "spirituality" is just another trap...

The biggest clue is that all of these self-refuting 'deepitys' makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Mark Passio says that the "New" Age movement is just another religion to control people's minds.

I'm guessing he is right...

It’s easy to see that all of these claims are illogical when applied to themselves. All one has to do is ask, “Is it objectively true that there is no objective truth?” or “If my reality is that the realities presented in this book are false does that make it true or false?”

New Age Relativism

Relativism is the philosophical position that all points of view are equally valid and that all truth is relative to the individual. But, if we look further, we see that this proposition is not logical. In fact, it is self refuting.

"All truth is relative."

• If the statement "All truth is relative" is true, then this would be a truth. If it is a truth, that means the statement "All truth is relative" is not relative. Therefore, not all truths are relative (since you claim your truth is not relative) and the statement that "All truth is relative" is false.

"There are no absolute truths. "

• The statement "There are no absolute truths" is an absolute statement which is supposed to be true. Therefore it is an absolute truth and "There are no absolute truths" is false.

• If there are no absolute truths, then you cannot believe anything absolutely at all, including that there are no absolute truths. Therefore, nothing could be really true for you - including relativism.

"What is true for you is not true for me. "

• If what is true for me is that relativism is false, then is it true that relativism is false?
• If you say no, then what is true for me is not true and relativism is false.
• If you say yes, then relativism is false.

"No one can know anything for sure. "

• If that is true, then we can know that we cannot know anything for sure which is self defeating.

"That is your reality, not mine. "

• Is my reality really real?
• If my reality is different than yours, how can my reality contradict your reality?
• If yours and mine are equally real, how can two opposite realities that exclude each other really exist at the same time?

"We all perceive what we want . "

• How do you know that statement is true?
• If we all perceive what we want, then what are you wanting to perceive?

Refuting Relativism

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBoyKing

It's simple really...

All of these distractions have a stealth agenda behind them.

We have all been programmed from birth to deny reality.

Modern Western culture is based on denying objective truth and erecting a false reality in its place. The New World Order is dedicated to replacing Truth with a solipsism created by the same people who create money from nothing and charge interest.

"We have already contrived to possess of the minds of the goy communities...[they are] looking through the spectacles we are setting astride their noses." (Protocols of Zion, 12)

Modern society is based on a solipsism created by Illuminati (Cabalist) Jewish bankers and their Masonic minions. The word "solipsism" means a self-created reality that has little or no connection with Truth. Instead of being dedicated to Truth, humanity has been hijacked by the bankers. The "New World Order" is a solipsism that stymies and enslaves mankind while increasing the bankers' power and wealth. We are being drawn into a solipsism that inverts good and evil; truth and lies. We are being inducted into a satanic cult.

Denying Reality

What if you woke up tomorrow and everything you had thought was true was a deception? A deception formed by people that stood to profit from your ignorance. Not just on one small area but every facet of your existence. Would you want to know? Or, would you be content with the life you had before you discovered the truth? Could you close your eyes and act as if nothing ever happened?

What if everything you believed was a lie?

“The matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on the television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. IT IS THE WORLD THAT HAS BEEN PULLED OVER YOUR EYES TO BLIND YOU FROM THE TRUTH. Morpheus – “The Matrix.”

edit on 27-9-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I agree with you absolutely

New Age is exploiting parts of The Mandate the same way that the Churches did since the start. Instead of fear they are using peace,love and abundance.

Which is rather a funny trick, but as we know tricks are for kids. Let the grown ups run the show

Either way, it is the sad truth that the New Age movement is like a wolf in sheep's clothing. Look at some of the big contributors/supporters racking in the big $. Funny difference is that they donate more than the churches but only by little to not be seen as the same churches/establishments they are against.

If you want to have a good laugh just look in the mirror, the childishness and comedy one can provide is endless

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I don't deny reality, I'm saying we can make it better and as part of our contract we are meant to uphold this. However, the distractions are rather pesky and annoying at times.

I want to ask you the same question - Why is man saying they anti-war while posting nothing but theories, plans and desires for war and of war?

Should they not be posting things pro-peace? They could yet such notions seem as ill advised and childish in their eyes. But why?

Violence, bloodshed and war is part of the programming you speak of, the distractions push man away from realizing the truth.

Why do we wish war if we wish peace? Does that not mean it is not us that wants war?

Being human is very interesting and going through the notions is rather peculiar in it's own way

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: TheBoyKing

It's simple really...

All of these distractions have a stealth agenda behind them.

We have all been programmed from birth to deny reality.

Modern Western culture is based on denying objective truth and erecting a false reality in its place. The New World Order is dedicated to replacing Truth with a solipsism created by the same people who create money from nothing and charge interest.

"We have already contrived to possess of the minds of the goy communities...[they are] looking through the spectacles we are setting astride their noses." (Protocols of Zion, 12)

Modern society is based on a solipsism created by Illuminati (Cabalist) Jewish bankers and their Masonic minions. The word "solipsism" means a self-created reality that has little or no connection with Truth. Instead of being dedicated to Truth, humanity has been hijacked by the bankers. The "New World Order" is a solipsism that stymies and enslaves mankind while increasing the bankers' power and wealth. We are being drawn into a solipsism that inverts good and evil; truth and lies. We are being inducted into a satanic cult.

Denying Reality

What if you woke up tomorrow and everything you had thought was true was a deception? A deception formed by people that stood to profit from your ignorance. Not just on one small area but every facet of your existence. Would you want to know? Or, would you be content with the life you had before you discovered the truth? Could you close your eyes and act as if nothing ever happened?

What if everything you believed was a lie?

“The matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on the television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. IT IS THE WORLD THAT HAS BEEN PULLED OVER YOUR EYES TO BLIND YOU FROM THE TRUTH. Morpheus – “The Matrix.”

Interesting quotes. Relativism is definitely malign at it's core (or at the very least untenable and silly). I agree 100% that there's some deeper purpose behind the promotion of that philosophy.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Talorc

Most of the time that purpose is money

I always wonder what humanity would be like if they realized that the good Earth is rich and there is enough for everyone?

Isn't it funny if we piled all humans into a stacked pile they would only fill the Grand Canyon of this vast Earth.

True reality and the truth really open the eyes to the greed of the few that want it all

Yet, mankind is made to believe they are the planet and own the planet, that there is no room and it's a dog eat dog world. While we all as a whole only fill a tiny canyon, thusly making our significance null and void in the grand scheme of the Earth.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join