It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm tired of it all

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Our owners can do nothing so absurd, so immoral, that it would
cause the american people to chase their so called leaders thru
the streets in lynch mob fashion.
And so there is no guide for the psychos to guage the people by.
No tipping point for them to see when they might ought to back
off and give things a rest. And it's obvious they don't even need
such a pressure barometer. Cause we aren't gonna do squawt!

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Pretty much sums up my feelings. Our "elections" have been turned into a sporting event. An event where a bunch of mindless drones, who don't have the slightest clue as to what is going on, chant "Go red team go" or "Go blue team go." It's all just a bull# joke. I'm not laughing.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I know people on both sides of the fence that would vote for a cold turd on a platter as long as it was their side.
It's as bad as bad as the unwavering devotion of football fans to a particular team.
I do not understand it. I've given up trying.
Yep. Which, "ironically" enough, that gets back to what I said. Politics are treated as a sporting event rather than something that actually matters.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

We don't need "fun." The "fun and games" are over. We need answers and action. Something I don don't see the mainstream parties doing at all. Sure, they TALK a good game, but when the rubber meets the road, they do the direct opposite. There's a growing percentage of us that have had it up to our eyeballs. It's going to come to a head though. Just like a ticking time bomb, it's going to erupt and when it does, it will be smart not to be in the blast radius of it.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

You're absolutely correct. The problem of course is that we 'enlightened' Americans are WAY more concerned with showing what name we voted for as opposed to the actual truth. They are all mess-ups and greedy. But instead we get stuck in this "conservatives are gods and no liberal has ever made an intelligent move," or the same with the parties reversed.

Frankly I think most people who are "in the know" with politics are idiots. Seriously. How can anyone sit here and say that Trump, Clinton, Bush, Obama....anyone...is so innocent and the next up and coming savior?

THEY ALL LIE

How hard is this? But no...having that stupid "how's that change" sticker or "100 days until Bush leaves" sticker is so much more important.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join