It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giacomo says Hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
My primary interest here is the UFO subject. I have personally had dozens of experiences throughout over five decades but never discuss them. I have not found many people who can discuss these subjects intelligently. I want to get to the bottom of this. I have been a bit of an outsider looking in with these circles. Most of these UFO researchers in my opinion are mostly con artists. Many of you here are probably much more well read on the subject than I am. In fairness to mention a few researchers I do have respect for are, Allen Hynek, Jacques Vallee, Bud Hopkins and Richard Dolan. Good grief two are deceased! This is an interesting forum and site with some interesting people and intelligent discussions. I look forward to these conversations.
edit on 26-9-2015 by giacomo9979 because: grammar

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: giacomo9979

Welcome to what I consider the best online forum for discussions on this most interesting of topics that have piqued your (and my) interests.

I'm looking forward to you starting your first thread here and unloading all that you have discovered. Make sure you go to the Aliens and UFO forum and sort them by hitting the "flag" - historically, they are the best cases and discussions (this applies to all of the ATS sub-forums in actuality).

I have a very good friend whose name is Giacomo - I call him Gio, others call him Jack.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Hello and welcome! You're going to love it here!

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Howdy there, Giacomo. The UFO subject is what landed me here, too.
I have had many experiences with whatever these things are.
Don't drive yourself mad investigating the subject.
I have. There are no solid answers that I have found.
I don't buy the "advanced military craft" explanation.
This rabbit hole goes deep.
Have fun and keep on smiling.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Welcome! I saw a UFO myself way back. It may be hard to find people who can discuss this intelligently, but there are some. Unfortunately intelligent discussion with limited facts yields limited conclusions.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
hmmm....
1...Giacomo Gianniotti?
2...Giacomo Bonanno?
3...Giacomo Puccini?...he's dead, but maybe you're a fan
4...Giacomo Cassanova?
5...Laura San Giacomo? a personal hottie of mine a while back

anyway welcome to the highly intellectual, and esteemed ATS......geeez....that looks so funny in print

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Welcome, can't wait to here your stories.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Welcome Giacomo. If you've been lurking for a while before joining you will realise there are an awful lot of people on ATS that for no reason except their total refusal to accept ANY understanding on the subject of UFOs and in concequence will smear your posts, smear your name or any other method to shut you up.
You know what you saw or experienced, I know what I saw,let the detractors slide like water off a ducks back.
And above all else ENJOY YOURSELF.
edit on 27-9-2015 by crayzeed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join