It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't like sarcasm so therefore it is a stupid argument strategy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TsukiLunar
Today someone was being sarcastic on the Internet. I don't personally like sarcasm therefore it is an invalid form of argument. Especially when that person takes my beliefs to the logical conclusion. I don't like my deeply ingrained beliefs challenged or criticized. I refuse to reexamine my ideologies and I will defend them without question.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit or something, maybe. Anyone who uses sarcasm is an idiot and most likely liberal and gay.

This is a cry to ban sarcasm on ATS! Everyone vote in this thread, down with sarcasm! Hail Mary! Scooopitoldoop!

Special.

Yellow bus special.

Canada is giving you a 9.9 for "Anyone who uses sarcasm is an idiot and most likely liberal and gay".

I'm sure you're going to enjoy your 12th birthday, when it does eventually arrive.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

I'm sure you're going to enjoy your 12th birthday, when it does eventually arrive.

Are you insinuating that the OP is not yet 12 years of age? I find that difficult to believe. I also think you believe the OP is mentally challenged, as you reference "Yellow buses" and "special" in the same sentence. If you truly believe this... why are you picking on a elementary aged special needs child? I bet you are a very mean person "nullafides" (if that is truly your real name...). Quite possibly you kick small animals when no one is looking. Your attitude sir, is disgusting. Leave this poor handicapped child to his whimsical rantings. I quite enjoyed his confused keyboard strokes - how they ended up making words in somewhat meaningful order. I say BRAVO to the young retarded lad, Bravo young man!

V

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I think that ya'know... being critical of someone is bad and being skeptical is bad because you might like hurt someone;s overly sensitive sensitivities and then they might get upset like I am now and when I get upset I call a MODERATOR to report them so I can get a cookie and get someone else's posts removed because well, that's how I win arguments.

I am getting so worked up about the skepticism here I am gonna cry and report everyone because I want some cookies....

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Many years ago in the age of the pink sun, ATS had an unofficial association of ASS, the American Sarcasm Society, sadly most of the members died of a herniated condyle or glabella.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join