It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rubio: Women Are Getting Pregnant Just To Sell "Baby Parts" To Planned Parenthood

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
this is embarrassing

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

For that to be true, he'd have to spend his life in solitary confinement.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Ye olde double post.
edit on 23-12-2015 by Blazemore2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Good god he actually said ppl will look forward to having more abortions.

Full retard doesn't even come close.

I feel bad for the audience. I really do. They actually believe what he says, when there is no way possible that he himself can.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
latest news....

A federal judge in San Francisco has dealt another blow to antiabortion activists who infiltrated national meetings of abortion providers, saying they used fraud to gain access, failed to uncover any illegal activity and are prohibited from making public any of the recordings or other information they obtained.

David Daleiden and his colleagues at the Center for Medical Progress, posing as executives of a fetal research company, repeatedly tried to trap members of the National Abortion Federation into expressing interest in illegally selling fetal tissue, U.S. District Judge William Orrick said late Friday in an injunction against Daleiden’s group. Orrick said members of the group, in conversations they secretly recorded, used words like “profit” and “top dollar” and quoted abortion providers as expressing interest — but never found a single instance of anyone agreeing to sell fetal tissue for profit.

Despite Daleiden’s claims that he uncovered lawbreaking, the judge said, “there is no such evidence in (the) recordings,” but considerable evidence of deception by the antiabortion group.

www.sfgate.com...

This, I believe only involves the videos that they recorded at the National Abortion Federation meetings, although I have a feeling that the same can be said of those meetings with planned parenthood.

The reason why he was indicted in TX for buying and selling fetal tissue is because he sent a letter to planned parenthood there offering over a thousand dollars for a specimen, planned parenthood never replied to that letter.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
i think its ridiculous that anyone would claim a women would use this as a source of income. as in ONLY getting pregnant to sell 'baby parts'

its not actually that easy to get pregnant in the first place. nor is it healthy to have multiple abortions. Infact terminating pregnancies is known to decrease your chances of conceiving in the future so its not exactly an amazing business plan

Furthermore Stem-cell research is important. Women willing to Donate should not be punished but rewarded.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   
This whole thing sounds bizzare. I do hope it's not true.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

"The only difference is that planned parenthood has had it's books opened for the auditors so many times, well, we know that they never really found any proof that the funds are being misused"

Why because the IRS has proven itself to be politically neutral?
Please.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

The left routinely make statements that make Marco Rubio look like Isaac Newton.
They Almost have a full monopoly on
Retard-level-statements.

And aren't you guys supposed to be the party or "feelings" and "caring" and political correctness?
You guys use the term retard constantly yet you attack anyone on the right who uses it.

Your grotesque hypocrisy never ceases to amaze.

"You can't work at a 7-11 unless you have an Indian accent"
-Joe Biden

"Yeah I know they all look alike"
-Hillary Clinton

Thats just two examples.

Why is your side allowed to use offensive language and expression?

PP pushes abortions (rather then aid in them) BECAUSE they profit from selling baby parts. Stop acting like this is too complicated for you to understand.
They did it for YEARS in SECRET until O'Keefe exposed them.

You know James O'Keefe right?
That fake guerrilla journalist who has been discredited already?
Please.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JonathanNicholas

I've never heard a group refer to themselves as "intellectual" as much as the democrats.

Question

Are you guys more or less intellectually superior now then you were in 2016?
When you thought Hillary Clinton would win a landslide victory over Trump.

And yet once AGAIN you can't see it coming..

Fool you once..

But you are making the same mistake all.over again.
Intellectual?

Trump wins in 2020 guys. Only a complete "retard" can't see it coming.

My god it is indeed a special time to be alive.
I cannot wait for it.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

They had many investigations both on the state level and federal level at that time.. including in the Republican controlled house.. they couldn't prove squat.. if they had, they would have been able to pull them out of the Medicaid program on the spot.
And, they still haven't found anything, not for the lack of trying, which is why they took the insane path they took to cut only the title x funding from them, and alot of other title x providers..

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Ok I'll look that up.
I'm not necessarily saying they did wrong. It was more a comment about how little faith anyone should have in an IRS investigation.
You say state and federal, not sure what that's supposed to.prove either.
Feds are more corrupt then anyone else.

I didn't mean to.come off as that combative.

I have not been in ATS in many years.
I love this site.

My sister in law is a huge lib I've had to adjust.

I work in NYC most of my friends are libtards (no offense) lol.

It's impossible to have a public conversation about anything without being screamed at shouted down and asked to leave whatever establishment you are at.

Thats not an exaggeration either.

Puts a guy on edge a bit lol.

But I respect you guys as fellow human beings no doubt.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Planned Parenthood is on the defensive now because very soon they will take a hit to their bottom line and their image. Between the impending loss of millions in Title X funding and the bad PR associated with a new movie “Unplanned,” word is getting out that abortion, central to Planned Parenthood’s business, is the antithesis of healthcare.

The new regulations on Title X grants require financial and physical separation between entities that provide family planning and entities involved in the delivery of abortion services. Under these new rules, Planned Parenthood must either get out of the abortion business or set up separate facilities for offering abortion in order to achieve a clear separation between family planning activities and abortion. They have made it clear that they are unwilling to do either.

townhall.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

That was a quote from the link sorry bout that

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I'm curious where do.you guys stand on the abortion up to birth issue?
I'm not talking if the child is abnormal in any way.
But the law does now discern between healthy or unhealthy.
Meaning technically a woman can abort a fetus at 9 months simply because she wants to.

Where do you guys come down on That?

www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Lol.. ya, go watch some of the house hearings when they were investigating this..
I ain't saying they weren't bias. But. That bias wasn't in favor of planned parenthood..

And, offense taken.. you may not have been playing on ATS in years, but I have been on a daily basis. I think I've been insulted a few too many times, just warning ya. I"ll let a few go, but once I get tired of it, I'll find a way to pile the crap back onto you big time.

And for the record, I was a swing voter up till bush2 came along. Even voted for him the first time around. It was the arrogance, the rudeness, the unkindness, of the big mouths in the Republican party that made me decide back then to wash my hands from the party and never vote for another Republican. Now. If I cant get behind the dem candidate, I'll either go third party, write in some cartoon character, or just not bother.
Some of yous do your cause a really big disservice.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I can only speak for me personally.
I am not that familiar with the newest law that was passed in va. Which is weird I admit considering that I live here. But NY is my home state and I got sucked into that debate first and just figured that the va law was probably the same story.
First, I want to point something out. When it comes to debating abortion, I tend to center my attention on the womens health and fetal health. You know, those cases that you and everyone seem to want to dismiss I assume since you dont sound like you want to discuss the fetal problems. Ya, I know, those cases I center on dont have that high of a percentage.. but, guess what there is a far less percentage of... ninth month abortions!
Abortions at birth, are you even sure that happens?

But here is my take on the NY state law. They saw the possibility that the supreme court might overturn roe v wade and decided to bring their state laws up to meet today's standards is all! If my memory serves me right, it doesnt allow just anyone to get a third term abortion. Certain conditions have to be met.. risk to the health or life of the mother, fetal abnormalities, rape or incest.
I assume that if there is a risk to the mother, the doctor would induce labor or perform a c-section and deliver a premature baby if at a possible since that would, in most cases, be the safest way to remove the fetus. I am also assuming that any women who wanted an abortion in NY would have gotten one before that point. The fetal abnormalities for the most part I dont have a problem with if it prevents unnecessary suffering for a fetus that is unable to survive anyways. Which only leaves rape or incest... which I do kind of have a problem with if there is no complications... since the mother could, if she didnt want to be pregnant, have labor induced and give birth to a preemie and put it up for adoption.
But, again, if my memory serves me right.. the old law would not have allowed her to terminate the pregnancy at that late stage unless her life was in imminent danger. Meaning, they would have to let complications progress and the mothers health deteriorate to the point she was near death, which to me is rather barbaric.
But, I really think that the abortion moments before natural birth is a fairy tale considering the changes that have been made in the abortion procedure.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I am not here on a daily basis.

Unkindness??
You guys are the ones using the word retard in a derogatory way.

Arrogance ?
Read the first few DOZEN posts on this thread alone. Go ahead, I dare you.

I Call b.s. you were never a Bush supporter.
No way you ever voted conservative.
Thats a tired old trick dems play to make themselves appear more fair and neutral.

Not buying it for a second.

No.way you find Trump this horrible, name calling monster and NOT see it a thousand times worse on the left.
And if you are and you do, then you are either being willfully ignorant or you're not very bright.

Listen to the first few DOZEN posts on just this thread and you will hear NOTHING but name calling and vitriol from you libs.

Since when did Trump call his opponents anything NEAR what they call him on a daily basis?

Nazi, homophobe, homophobe, homophobe white supremacist, white nationalist...

Take your pick.
Now show me the equivalent from Trump.

And brother, save your threats because leftists can't defend themselves on these types of forums.
You are all thin skinned and hyper-emotional.

It's like watching an episode of the View every time you all throw your reeeeey fits.

Here's a tidbit of advice,
Tampons work on liberal tears as well..

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I obviously meant nazi, islamophobe , homophobe, xenophobe, white supremacist and nationalist.

Your games of drawing am equivalence when there is none are over. No one buys it anymore.
2020 will prove that.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

edit on 12/6/2019 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join