It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rubio: Women Are Getting Pregnant Just To Sell "Baby Parts" To Planned Parenthood

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

Someone pinch me. I fell asleep and woke up in the land of Idiocracy. Next he will tell us "Electrolytes are good for plants".

He was doing so good until he deviated from the script. Apparently if it wasn't written for them to say they have no ability to think and speak logically for themselves.

edit on 26-9-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

He doesn't really believe what he's saying, he simply knows it's what people want to hear. The GOP is trying to outrage as many supporters as possible to ensure high voter turn out.

Which doesn't say much for the Bell Curve position of the voter base, does it...

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Ludicrous isn't it, Benevolent.

These republican candidates are comedy gold for the intellectual...

I think even the great satirists would be jealous of all of this material...

It can't be real, can it?
Like deep down, & genuinely... From the heart bulls#?

I find it funny now, because I think they're quality trolls...

But if it's real, it's sad.

I don't think it even takes an "intellectual" to find the humor, black as it is.
I felt the same way, questioning "is this real???" 'cause it seems like something out of the Onion or Borowitz...

Good Gracious. Epic Fail.

- AB

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

What's "comedy gold" is watching you guys build an echo chamber of stupidity after falling for Joe's BS spin... all while considering yourselves "intellectuals"... lol.

originally posted by: AboveBoard
it seems like something out of the Onion or Borowitz...

Good Gracious. Epic Fail.

I second that.

edit on 26-9-2015 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
a reply to: MystikMushroom

He doesn't really believe what he's saying, he simply knows it's what people want to hear. The GOP is trying to outrage as many supporters as possible to ensure high voter turn out.

Which doesn't say much for the Bell Curve position of the voter base, does it...

“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.”

― George Carlin

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

lol!

Ooooh. Nice one!

Here's the deal, though: PP is NOT making money off of fetal tissue which is called "trafficking" - i.e. it is illegal, so it follows that they are not attempting to get more women to have abortions because of that. This has been shown through all the state level investigations thus far.

Abortions COST women money and are not paid for out of any federal funds with a possible exception when the life of the mother is at stake. Thus Rubio's statement is not based in reality, but perhaps, he is talking to his base. He is using misleading propaganda from the videos which is bouncing around the echo chamber of the right which are claiming it as somehow being "true" when it is not true in any legal sense. These are the basic facts.

I don't consider myself an "intellectual" but there you have it...believe what you will, the facts won't change.

peace,

AB

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Unbelievable the lying and propaganda put out by liberals. Or maybe they're just too stupid to understand they're wrong and being played, either way this thread is a total smear job joke, and this is coming from someone who hates establishment Republicans like Rubio. Marco was talking about PP, not women, obvious to anyone with a functioning brain.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

"Any man who tries to excite class hatred, sectional hate, hate of creeds, any kind of hatred in our community, though he may effect to do it in the interests of the class he is addressing, is in the long run with absolute certainty that class's own worst enemy" - a famous US politician (POTUS in fact)
edit on 26-9-2015 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Doesn't sound that crazy to me. Planned parenthood provides abortions. They don't provide adoption services. If your only recourse for unwanted pregnancy is an abortion, it seems likely that's what is assumed will happen and your steered towards that end. No doubt there are people at the clinics who want to do abortions because they believe there is nothing wrong with killing fetuses.

V

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
This is one of the most mentally ill things I have ever heard. No surprise it came from a Republican.
I am very ambivalent about abortion. It is a terrible thing, and I always get angry at these men who can stand up in public and make statements about something which does not effect them personally, I really cannot believe their arrogance! I am totally against the use of abortion as an alternative to contraception, contraception and responsible sex are of utmost importance, although I recognise the need in certain cases for a women or girl to abort when she has been the victim of rape or incest, or she is at risk either physically or mentally from carrying to term. Then it should be done as early as possible and with complete confidentiality. However, these arrogant, chauvinist pigs, who have never been physically violated or manipulated by their hormones and guilt complexes, do not understand that having an abortion is not some fun thing to do like going to get your nails done or going to the hairdresser! They are completely disregarding the humiliation and pain these women who choose to abort go through, by minimising and trivialising their experience and adding insult to injury by blaming and shaming them as Feminazis and murderers.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Just because you WANT to believe that Marco is telling the truth doesn't make it so. Automatically taking the defensive of the Republican candidate for an obvious idiotic gaffe reflects poorly on yourself.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Antidisestablishment

Yea, considering there is a gauntlet of hate lead by Rubio's very supporters that the women have to walk through just to GET the abortion, I find it hard to imagine that there would be very many women that would enjoy it. And that's not even taking into account the emotional toll of aborting something growing inside her.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Variable

and...catholic sponsored hospitals will provide adoption advice, but won't provide a tubal litigation after a c-section or inform a patient suffering a miscarriage that the baby will not survive and letting the pregnancy go on will endanger the women's health and maybe kill her... nope they will just send you home and let nature take it's course...

Tamesha Means was just eighteen weeks pregnant when her water broke.1 She rushed to the only hospital in the county, Mercy Health Partners Muskegon, Michigan. But the doctors there did not tell her that because of her condition, the fetus would not survive. They did not tell her that continuing with the pregnancy would pose serious health risks,4 and they did not tell her that the safest choice would be to terminate the pregnancy.5 Instead, they sent her home and told her to see her doctor in a week or so.

Means returned to the hospital the next day. She was bleeding this time, with painful contractions, and a fever.7 The doctors suspected that Means was suffering from a bacterial infection that could be fatal.8 But again, they sent her home.9 Later that day, Means returned to the hospital a third time—now with unmistakable signs of infection. The doctors were preparing, yet again, to turn her away when she began to deliver. The baby died immediately after delivery, and Means was left sick with a potentially deadly infection.

Why did Mercy Health Partners refuse to provide care to Means? The hospital adhered to the Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services.14 The Directives are seventy-two numbered instructions that outline the ethical and religious imperatives for Catholic healthcare providers.15 As relevant to Means’s case, the Directives specify:

· Abortion (that is, the directly intended termination of pregnancy before viability or the directly intended destruction of a viable fetus) is never permitted.

· The free and informed health care decision of the person . . . is to be followed so long as it does not contradict Catholic principles.

· A Catholic health care institution should provide prenatal, obstetric, and postnatal services for mothers and their children in a manner consonant with its mission.

The Directives instructed Mercy Health Partners not to facilitate miscarriage for Tamesha Means, even if there was no chance that the pregnancy would result in a viable live birth. The Directives also prevented the hospital’s physicians from informing Means about treatment options that were inconsistent with the Directives but might be available elsewhere.20 Compounding the problem, Means was given no indication that Mercy Health Partners, as a religiously affiliated hospital, might withhold information, so she continued to seek treatment from the same doctors as she grew sicker.

www.yalelawjournal.org...

Planned parenthood gets just over a half a billion dollars from the government, mostly from medicaid payments. Care to guess how much these catholic sponsored hospitals and medical clinics get? I'll give you a clue, it's in the billions!

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

If this piece of crap is all we got with the Billary hag for next presidents we really, really have a problem with our political system, time for a revolution.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Yet more NBLS Liberal agenda spewing. Gets tiring calling it out every time, but someone has to. Feel free to make posts on idiotic things Democrats say, they have no shortage on their side either. I'll be waiting... and waiting... and waiting...

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

care to make a comment about the one in nine hospital beds in america that are in catholic sponsored hospitals and clinics that are practicing their "freedom" of religion by allowing a women to go in pain, become anemic, and then develop a life threatening infection by denying her the best medical treatment for her problem, all the while these hospitals and clinics get billions of dollars from gov't funds. or is that just more "liberal agenda sprewing"?

I suppose these hospitals and clinics are being considered by the republicans as being "suitable replacements" to planned parenthood, right?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Just because you WANT to believe that Marco is telling the truth doesn't make it so.

I could care less about Rubio and what he thinks. The issue I'm addressing is Joe's "misunderstanding" of what the guy said.

I really can't decide what's funnier.... hearing Joe claim Rubio went full-retard while he himself was in the middle of a brainfart.... or watching you guys agree with him.

Automatically taking the defensive of the Republican candidate for an obvious idiotic gaffe reflects poorly on yourself.

Automatically agreeing with Joe on this one casts a certain reflection on you as well...

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Almost all the Republican candidates went full retard over these hoaxed Planned Parenthood videos. It's almost as if the whole affair was prescripted!

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
How embarrassing .

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
a reply to: muse7
Although I've heard that Ted Cruz is always the smartest man in the room. Have yet to see evidence of that, however.

guy gives off a stupid air, but i've heard that he actually knows the semantics of the law VERY, very well. i read an article he wrote regarding obama's 20 supreme court challenge losses. he also listed 76 illegal acts committed by the obama administration. i'm pretty sure he was a high up legal expert before politics. so he definitely knows what he's talking about, he's no fool

"Of all the troubling aspects of the Obama presidency, none is more dangerous than the President’s persistent pattern of lawlessness, his willingness to disregard the written law and instead enforce his own policies via executive fiat

In the more than two centuries of our nation’s history, there is simply no precedent for the White House wantonly ignoring federal law and asking others to do the same"

www.truthandaction.org...

Supreme Court Rulings - Ted Cruz's report

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join