It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite e-liquid flavors?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
So i quit smoking cigarettes exactly a week ago thanks to my handy dandy vape pen. I was smoking a pack of Newports a day for going on 12 years yuck. Anyway this thread is for discussing your favorite flavors of e-liquid. I've been vaping 2 flavors from a really awesome brand called Tasty Cloud. First flavor is called "Skyline" its pineapple upsidedown cake with a hint of hazelnut. Second is "MVP" which is blueberry cobbler with vanilla icecream. What do yall like?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   
They sound nice!
I've tried many flavours, but keep going back to butterscotch.

Well done for quitting! 👍👍

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Well over two years smoke free here!!

Cinnamon Red Hots from Highbrow Vapor
Orange De Sangre from Highbrow Vapor
Grape from Apollo
Snozz Berry from 'Murica Vapors
edit on 9/26/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: PeachesNCream

Usually make up my own bastardised cocktail from standard Dekang brand flavours.

I'll always have a dash of RY4, Virginia tobacco, Caramel / Toffee in the mix to one degree or so, and often a nice French Vanilla too.

Been Vaping for over 4 years now, coming from a 30 year, 30 - 40 giggies a day habit...don't miss ciggies one bit, neither does my Wife.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Made in store traditional tobacco at my favorite (and only) brick and mortar , step right on in vapor shop.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I've been digging coconut and a flavor called Drunken Morning which is like coffee and maple syrup.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Very good line of products by Charlie Noble Admiral's Reserve. I like the Pistachio the best. The Tripoli is strongly flavored, so I don't get it that often. Vapor Chef makes a flavor called Funky Monkey that I enjoy and my vape store has their own mix they named Mocha Gold, that's a blend of mocha coffee and tobacco which is Very good and one of my "go to" selections.

charlienoble.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Cappacino and Vanilla.

All though I'm always willing to try new ones!

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I dont understand how vaping basically antifreeze is the safer then cigarettes. Anyways I've tried it before but it just makes me cough

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Wookie Cookie

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I really like vanilla bean and a flavor that my local vape shop has called gorilla blood. The place is called " planet of the vapes" so several of their flavors go with the theme.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
RY4 Tobacco

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Mount Baker salacious strawberry.

Mostly because its max VG and 100 ml for $30 is amazing for the quality.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Cuttwood Sugar Drizzle, Unicorn Milk, Monster Melons, Bird Brains

Anything Cloud Alchemist

Vapor Shark Cereal and Strawberry Kiwi

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Serious question... I have an allergy to strawberries is it safe for me to vape anything with that flavor? Ive been staying away but theres so many good sounding strawberry flavors available..

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
oh man I recently upgraded from my crappy Ego Twist to an istick 30v and aspire....still in lower tier but getting better

came with one free e-liquid. I chose pink lemonade....holy cow is that good

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PeachesNCream

I wouldn't risk it. I've seen that question asked before and the consensus was don't risk it.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Razmijix

Lol planet of the vapes!

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Thanks dude I was kinda thinking the same. No clue what would happen inhaling something im allergic to and I'd rather not find out.

join