It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures of real "martians"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hello Abovetopsecret!
It has been such a long time since I been here. And now I remembered looking at pictures on this page of supposedly martians, from the 1940-1970 not quite sure. It was two females and some men I believe.

Any info would be so appreciated

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Are you certain you are not thinking of the visiting Venusians?
Valient Thor and entourage...?
I don't recall the name of the female although she was beautiful.
Perhaps if you utilize the Search feature available on here, with Venus and Thor in the tag line you will find something.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Martians are very secretive, probably wont find any 'current' ones

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: wagtail

I was thinking of that too.. I think her name was 'Jill'?

-- is this what you remember gamerman?

edit on 26-9-2015 by Starcrossd because: added pic

edit on 26-9-2015 by Starcrossd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: gamerman

Yes please someone post some "real" pictures of aliens. I have got to see this! I havent seen a single video or picture of an actual alien that I have believed to be genuine.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Are you sure that what you saw were photos and not fairly good pencil drawings? If they were photos , you have piqued my interest , and I hope that we can track them down.
edit on 26-9-2015 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Mona Lisa? The 'EBE' from the Apollo moon missions?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   

There was a visitor to one of Adamski's Contactee shindigs called Dolores Barrios. She was a striking beauty so scammers and believers assumed she was from Venus...obviously.

ETA - Was this the thread you remember? Do you remember Dolores Barrios, the woman from the planet Venus???
edit on 9.26.2015 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
This guy. Valiant Thor, the Venusian. He had a female friend who was blonde and exotic-looking, and I think there was another male as well. This has always captured my attention...I don't know why but I could look at their photos for hours. I would have loved to have met them. These are just a few ATS threads. There are more.

Val Thor

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

This one

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

Never heard of this man. Is this Valiant Thor?

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Do you think this is a fake facebook? www.facebook.com...
Never heard of him
But will learn more, its interesting
edit on 28-9-2015 by gamerman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

a reply to: tigertatzen

Do you think this is a fake facebook? www.facebook.com...
Never heard of him But will learn more, its interesting

I really don't know about that Facebook page. I don't want to fall into the trap of thinking that because there are no recent photos of him on it and there has been no activity there since last year, it's automatically fake. I don't know that he would have aged...he claimed his lifespan was 491 years...but surely he would have had a recent photo of himself. It's not like he was a secret...everyone knew about him, especially after this:

Schneider

I just don't know. But I am completely fascinated by his story and if he really didn't leave Earth, I wish he'd make himself known, because I'd love to ask him some questions.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Almost all the Martians I've met don't usually smile and sometimes flip off the camera. Then they make sure the film footage or digital imagery is erased because because their hair doesn't look right, they think they look "fat" or other "CLASSIFIED" reasons.

And no, you can't see my family photo albums even though they're loaded with photos of smiling finger flipping Martians...don't worry though, we're old school hybrids and developed an odd sense of humor over the millennium, that and we look remarkably human these days anyway.

Sorry about that.
You know how we are....all secretive and stuff and not fond of leaving evidence.

(Sorry. Couldn't help it. Had to. Hope you can forgive me.)

In all seriousness...

Wish I knew what photos you're looking for OP, but I'm afraid I have no idea of this particular image in question you are seeking. Best of luck though....bumping this thread in case someone else can come through for you.

edit on 9/28/15 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting, grammar, spelling

new topics

top topics

join