It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POPE: Interfaith Service, Bring All Religions Together, JESUS Failed At The Cross

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Yeah..... Failure of the cross is what he said as though Yashua was not "supposed" to be the sacrifice for sin.

False Prophet Radar On.

I wish I could bridle the way I feel the anger of a fierce warrior first. I get into trouble there often. You're a great example of what I know I should be.

edit on Rpm92515v32201500000022 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

If this is true (not mistranslated or mispoken) we are seeing history unfold. This man who is the Pope of the Catholic Church just publicly denied the purpose of the crucifixion of Yashua (Jesus) and said it ended in failure.

we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus Christ and his life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross.

Same previously on this that was just not right:

Personal relationship with Jesus is dangerous outside the Roman Catholic Church says Pope

In this video you will see and hear pope Francis declare that a personal relationship with Jesus or even the thought of it, outside the control of church (obviously he means the catholic church) is dangerous, harmful and absurd!

edit on 25-9-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Oh I definitly agree. And this warrior sees a war a com'in. I pray my anger
is ripe and good fruit. For the time of the gentiles has ended for sure.
And with it we are no longer required to " Turn the other cheek".

This time it's war! Alleluia!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Our battle is for the souls of mankind.

The more people we can bring to the truth the better.

Stay strong in your faith and recognize the barrage of false religion coming our way.

The Great Deceptions are beginning.
edit on 25-9-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I'm not a Catholic or that religious but it is really hard to see Jesus as a failure whether in the religious sense or non-religious sense. At bare minimum even if you aren't religious or Christian you have to admit he did a lot of good in the world and if you are Christian then he died for our sins. No failure there.

I would love to be as successful as he was in the mortal sense and in the spiritual and religious sense I can't even think of any words to describe what he did. Any words would be inadequate.
edit on 25-9-2015 by Danton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Wish I could give you more than one star.

Excellent post

God bless you brother/sister

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
What exactly has Jesus' death on the cross saved us from that is tangible in the here and now? Nothing. It's very convenient that what he saved us from only comes after we die, we can't live to tell about it then.

If anything, it changed absolutely nothing except for the worse. A third of the worlds population is Christian yet the world is still going to hell. But yeah, let's keep waiting instead of trying to fix things ourselves, that'll go over really well for those in power. It's gone pretty well for them so far.

So I'd have to agree with the Pope here, the cross was a failure for this world, it didn't change anything. I don't trust the Pope any further than I can throw him, but if this isn't being taken out of context then I'd have to agree with him.
edit on 9/26/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Danton

Infolurker is elegant in wording the truth. This is a tremendous occurrance
in our world. And it's meaning is going forward and was expected as a sign
of the season. We are definitely going to see some tremendous, mind blowing
occurrences. We've just stepped thru the threshold to the most wicked times
mankind has ever seen.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Milah

Jesus died (failed) at the cross. He, supposedly, rose from the dead from the tomb. The cross represent failure (death), his rising represents redemption from failure. We all fail, and die on our own cross.....I believe that's what the Pope was saying.

edit on 26-9-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I disagree, humans have always been pretty crappy. Ever heard of Unit 731? It happened 70 years ago and it makes ISIS look like a bunch of preschoolers by comparison. It only looks worse because we get information almost instantly whereas in the past we didn't. Even the Romans did some pretty barbaric stuff in their time, the same goes for pretty much any superpower in history.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

What exactly has Jesus' death on the cross saved us from that is tangible in the here and now? Nothing.

It's a terrible lack of sight that only sees the here and now.
And your disagreement will change nothing.
edit on Ram92615v24201500000018 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

It's a terrible lack of sight to see anything but the here and now. Here and now is all we'll ever have. The past no longer exists and the future won't exist until it is a part of the here and now.
edit on 9/26/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

My friend, all I ask is just know what is to come and as you see it unfold, know it for what it is an call on the name of Yeshua Hamashiach for Salvation.

The one-world religion described in Revelation 17:1–18 as “the great harlot” will be part of the end-times scenario. The term harlot is used throughout the Old Testament as a metaphor for false religion.

There are convincing arguments for the one world religion being Catholicism, Islam, the New Age movement, or some form of religion not even invented yet, and an internet search will produce many more possibilities and theories.

There is no doubt that some sort of one-world religion under the false prophet will be a part of the end times, perhaps made up of a number of different religions, sects, and isms that are around today.

Revelation 17:1–18 gives us several characteristics of the one-world religion. The false religion will dominate all the “peoples and multitudes and nations and tongues” of the earth (Revelation 1b, 15), meaning that it will have universal authority

Verses 2–3 describe the harlot as committing adultery with the “kings of the earth,” referring to the false religion’s influence among the world’s rulers and influential people.

The reference to being drunk with the wine of her adulteries may refer to those who are drunk with the power they receive from worshiping the false god of the false religion. Satan frequently ensnares those whose lust for power drives them away from the worship of the true and living God. The alliances forged by the false religion will unite church and state as never before.

Verse 6 describes the harlot as being “drunk with the blood of the saints” and the blood of those who testify of Jesus. Whether they will be martyred at the hand of the Antichrist or by being systematically starved, believers who are on the earth during the tribulation will experience the wrath of the harlot and her power source, the Antichrist. Those who oppose the worldwide religion will be killed, and those who refuse to worship the Antichrist by accepting his mark will be unable to buy and sell, thereby making survival very difficult (Revelation 13:16–17).

www.gotquestions.org...

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   

The false religion is all religion including Christianity. Christianity is a mix of all the religions that came before it amalgamated into a man named Jesus. Judaism was a melding of Assyrian, Babylonian, etc. mythology while Christianity is a mix of Judaism and Roman pagan mythology.

The "end" came a long time ago.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Wish I could give you more than one star.

Excellent post

God bless you brother/sister

This news troubles me greatly. Not completely unexpected but kind of like finding your tests for cancer are positive. You knew it was possible but it really doesn't sink in until the confirmation.

Let's see what comes next.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Please tell me how jesus is successful?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Milah
wrong thread.
edit on 26-9-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It's a terrible lack of sight to see anything but the here and now. Here and now is all we'll ever have. The past no longer exists and the future won't exist until it is a part of the here and now.

Why do you dribble these replys to me? You know in whom I put my faith. Is it you?
edit on Ram92615v39201500000028 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I don't ask for faith in me, not sure why you'd think I would. Here and now is where it's all at. You see the light right here and now, that's your salvation, not something that happened 2,000 years ago or that will happen in the future. Light of the world? You're it my friend, you shining your light on the world right now is proof of that.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Brother, I am not sure if you even know the source of many of these statements. Please review.

www.mdep.org...

TEACHINGS of THE NEW AGE MOVEMENT

Let Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, Alice Bailey, Robert Muller, Barbara Marx Hubbard, Neale Donald Walsch, David Spangler, and Matthew Fox speak for themselves - and for the motley crew of "spirit guides," "ascended masters," and "cosmic Christs" whom they have served.

The avatars of the New Age say that humanity is God, and that there is no death. Barbara Marx Hubbard states the creed of the Serpent succinctly: "We are immortal. We are not bound by the limits of the body."[32] "We can create new life forms and new worlds. We are gods!"[33]

Neale Donald Walsch says the same: "Trust God. Or if you wish, trust yourself, for Thou Art God."[34] His spirit guide denies death, saying, "There is no 'death.' Life goes on forever and ever. Life Is. You simply change form."[35] Alice Bailey said, "We are all Gods, all the children of the One Father, as the latest of the Avatars, the Christ, has told us."[36]

These New Age teachers repeat the lies that the Devil told in Eden: "You will not die. For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened and you will be like God, knowing good and evil." (Gen. 3:4-5). As a woman devotee of Walsch's recently told the Washington Post, "We discovered the God within ... That's why we need God. Because we are God."[37]

Since we are gods, there is no need for Christ to save us. Instead, as Barbara Marx Hubbard says, "Multitudes of self-saviors is what we are, for those who have eyes to see."[38] How will mankind perform this feat? David Spangler says that we "manifest our heritage as gods in the making" by becoming "a spiritual materialist, or material spiritualist;"[39] now "comes the time to become the servants of evolution" and to "release the light, the love, the wisdom that will bring our renunciation of spiritual estate to its fruition, in the occult redemption of the world."[40] In other words, we are asked to tell God non serviam, and to choose Hell.

New Age teachers invert Christian doctrine about sin, the Devil, and the Fall. Barbara Marx Hubbard says, "The serpent symbolizes an irresistable [sic] energy that is leading us toward life ever-evolving. First the serpent tempted Eve to eat of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. It attracted her beyond the animal/human world which knew no separation from the Creator. Then self-awareness came."[41] She adds, "Evil - the devil - is evolution's selection process that constantly weeds out the weaker from the stronger."[42] A spirit that identified itself to Barbara Marx Hubbard as "Jesus" told her to "love Satan, my fallen brother," and to "forgive Satan for fearing God."[43] Walsch's ectoplasmic friend says that Adam and Eve "are said to have committed Original Sin. I tell you this: it was the Original Blessing. For without this event, the partaking of the knowledge of good and evil, you would not even know the two possibilities existed!"[44] Blavatsky spoke most plainly: "The Fall was the result of man's knowledge, for his 'eyes were opened.' Indeed, he was taught Wisdom and the hidden knowledge by the 'Fallen Angel."[45]

Spirit guides and Satanists... please distance yourself from this!
edit on 26-9-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join