It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China wants to build world’s first fission–fusion reactor “by 2030”

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: bananashooter
Who did they steal the blueprints from?

My sentiments exactly.

All the 'strides' China makes comes from other people by criminal activity.

Also agree with how woefully cheap Chinese goods are they shouldn't even be thinking about fusion reactors.

It goes wrong, and nuclear power does go wrong.

We are looking at a fusion bomb.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: bananashooter
Who did they steal the blueprints from?

My sentiments exactly.

All the 'strides' China makes comes from other people by criminal activity.

Also agree with how woefully cheap Chinese goods are they shouldn't even be thinking about fusion reactors.

It goes wrong, and nuclear power does go wrong.

We are looking at a fusion bomb.
not a bomb. the only variable is the fission part. i suspect it is either not like a normal fission reactor because the rocket designs weren't or they are in which case the danger is like any other fission reactor.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Why try and make a fission/fusion reactor? Surely cracking the mystery of gravity would be much more worthwhile.Gravity seems to be the biggest factor in creating a stable fusion reaction.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

China not get the memo on ONE world movement? There lokely won't BE a "China" in 2030.

We will all be the same by then...all of us still drone worker bees to the Queen of Greed and King of Moral Decay.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
So, could this be a reality? I mean, fussion is some complicated stuff in reality, in theory i could build a warp reactor.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Interesting story, I mean thread. Not much to contribute as my knowledge in this region is very limited. I'm just going to be that guy and say, the EU is not a country.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperia
So, could this be a reality? I mean, fusion is some complicated stuff in reality, in theory i could build a warp reactor.
there are several small projects nearing the final research phase before producing a proof of concept reactor.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: stormbringer1701

Monkeys everywhere i tell you, monkeys everywhere!!

I hope it leaves the theory, who am i kidding, it will never be reality but its a great story tho, i think we need to go back the three simple rules algoritm, Sustainability, relevence and objective. The subjective h**** s*** aka. Humes law, is really messing with reality, Keep science simple.

Universe is the playground, not worldly matters.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Perhaps they should first be announcing a lunar mining expedition.

Given that even Russia has yet to so much as land on the moon, that's quite a claim by China.

Delusional, I would say.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley

Given that even Russia has yet to so much as land on the moon, that's quite a claim by China.
Delusional, I would say.

No comments

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperia
So, could this be a reality? I mean, fussion is some complicated stuff in reality, in theory i could build a warp reactor.

Yeah something like that I guess, maybe a reaction within a reaction or something like that. I imagine this could essentially go on and on depending on the power one supplies the reaction.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Fussion works if you have insane gravitational pull, cant see how a human can build a sun.... Go back to drawing board, i would guess.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Eh, looks like they are making a timetable for their hackers. Lockheed has them beaten by a long shot. They hinted many months a that they already have a special operational reactor of this type. Without the hybrid.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Its much easier than that. Its not smashing things together, its cavitation. Simple devices. Get smart.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
It's so funny to see ZERO shocked reactions from some of these posters. These sciences and their proven applications have been around a LONG time. These were the same fringe undertakings that researchers and academics have mysteriously died for, ostracized for, dissappeared for, been bought out and NDA'ed for. Now all these new "breakthroughs" are suddenly a reality?! Translation: We could no longer juggle the lies and disinformation due to those darn people and their interwebs...

Not one person in this thread is furious that the same institutions and status quo line-draggers, outright denied, poop-pooped, and insulted the visionaries and mavericks systematically for decades, and these jackasses get free passes from the masses! This is the Wall St. bailout all over agsin.

These charlatans and frauds that have been instrumental in derailing and surpression fundamental technological progress still get to keep their jobs and hold their positions?! These fecal coliform should be condemned. The list staggering. Nobody even flinches.

I also love these outrageous projections for some the recent related topics. "Man on Mars, 2030! Flt drive, in 150 years! Conquer aging, 2050!" Who are these sock puppets and small minded windbags?! You might as well be dead before anything comes to fruition with their imaginary timeline. And why are they the spokespersons for these issue?! Sanitize my media of these cancers and infections. Can't we draw and quarter these lesions and their masters?! The deceptions are mind boggling....

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Why should we be shocked? the Chinese have basically stolen every high tech and military system we have ever made.

Fission fusion hybrid reactor designs are not new and we have even designed space vehicles around them.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: stormbringer1701

We made a spaceship, "we been to the moon" all we really ever achieved is munroee effect, when the rabbit hole is to deep, you might wanna reconsider the hole, maybe building a new one, instead of a deeper one. The main aspect of a "theory" is transcendence, not some wild fantasies about human progression, we can achieve godlike status or divinity. Its a thought an ideal, in science "theory", keep it simple so people can relate. We built statues for Deities, so people can relate to a statue or a simple wish of something divine.

Keep it simple in a transcendent state, or dont do it at all.

Humes law, will soon just by all about Murphys law.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

There are already design plans for bigger better reactors but a country that wants to build bombs is not interested.
youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Yay! Another rabbit hole!! Dig it!!

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

There are already design plans for bigger better reactors but a country that wants to build bombs is not interested.
youtu.be...

I have been wondering on a daily basis where are the worlds governments on thorium? They seem uninterested in its great promise, also its not dangerous, and it gives more energy than urainum by 100 fold. Its just more difficult to weaponize it.

I think countries like Japan could really benifit from thorium reactors.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join