It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Cannabis forest' discovered in South London

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Why ??? WHY?????
May the good Lord direct a forest fire to the general area and a wind to carry the smoke to london.
those stiff upper lips could use a little relaxing

You can be sure a majority of those stiff upper lips are dosed up to the eyeballs with some form of drug..

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteHat
Seek and ye shall find. The best place to look is along side of the canal system as there are an awful lot of tree huggers living on the canal and they liberally sprinkle certain seeds along the banks so next time round the said plants would be ready.
Oh, oh, oh, Take no notice of what I just said er it's just a satory. Probably.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentE
Is government grass different from illegal grass? Woof, woof.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
I'm suprised something like this could go undetected in such a crowded city..

Just checked my old London A-Z atlas.
"Lower Marsh Lane, Kingston"; this runs through a largeish area marked as "sewage works", surrounded by cemetaries. That's where the isolation comes from.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Never understood how Governments can legislate against a natural occurring plant, its like criminalising rain water or oxygen! Clearly the plant is on this earth for a good reason like everything else...it has a use. I think all Christians should stand up and make it quite clear they object as God created everything and he is perfect so cannabis must be good

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Well, after long contemplation I realize that we can all find it in our hearts to understand and forgive Sarah. She was just doing her best.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots
"PC Sarah Henderson". PC stands for "Police constable". She is obviously the police spokesman, not the member of the public who reported the find.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

"Lower Marsh Lane, Kingston"; this runs through a largeish area marked as "sewage works", surrounded by cemetaries. That's where the isolation comes from.

They must've called it Crappy Creeper.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
And all of it belongs to the people and they need to go away. Its massive crimes against humanity to interfere with teh freedom of others.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

"Whoever set this up used a really remote spot - the only way to get there was a 20-minute walk"

I don't know whether that's funny or sad...
Ugh, city people...

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Never understood how Governments can legislate against a natural occurring plant, its like criminalising rain water or oxygen! Clearly the plant is on this earth for a good reason like everything else...it has a use. I think all Christians should stand up and make it quite clear they object as God created everything and he is perfect so cannabis must be good

So God made it? And that makes it good for us?
You do realize that there are, I don't know, a whole ton of different plants that can kill you? That there are plants which will cause such intense agony just by touching them that people have committed suicide to make it stop? Go play with a Dendrocnide moroides and then come back and talk about how it's good for you just because it exists.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

forget this post!
edit on CDTSat, 26 Sep 2015 05:37:38 -05000000003005x138x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Is this the mythical garden of Eden? Because if you got kick out of it, you'd be pretty upset for the rest of your life.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
We need a new punishment for grasses (or 'tell-tails' - whatever you want to call them).
At school, these people would either have been bog-washed or ambushed on their way home for displaying such a keen loyalty to authority.
Can anyone think of a good adult-version punishment for this crime? They obviously didn't learn at school.
edit on 26-9-2015 by GalaxyEyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Let me make it extremely clear, Marijuana is the biggest headache for law enforcement. And, NOT for the reasons one thinks.

You see, LEO's understand that in the scheme of things this plant is about as harmful as a butterfly (a beautiful butterfly)

BUT - the amount of paperwork it creates is monumentally pathetic - especially considering that it's the same amount of paperwork whether it be a joint or a ton.

Plus, there are a lot of LEO's in Australia that partake in the good plant and before you have a coniption absorbing that:

1. My brother is a high ranking LEO.
2. "Random" drug and alcohol testing in the police force comes with a 30 day lead time notification "off the record"

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
ATTENTION

You guys know how this works....and even subtle commentary will draw the attention of site staff.

Quips are unnecessary....discuss the topic without personal use references or posts will be removed.

Thank you for cooperating.

ATS Staff

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Don't worry.. it's probably a big forest of shwag.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join