It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Cannabis forest' discovered in South London

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The 'Cannabis forest' was discovered in south-west London growing in a remote area of disused land , police say it covered an area roughly the size of a football pitch and came complete with a gazebo to shelter under while you ponder life's great mysteries and watch the sweet smelling forest grow.

It was reportedly discovered by a member of the public who called the police , deforestation is sure to follow.

PC Sarah Henderson said it looked like "a small forest of Christmas trees and was complete with a gazebo".
The plants were found near Lower Marsh Lane.
"Whoever set this up used a really remote spot - the only way to get there was a 20-minute walk through wasteland.
"But all their time, trouble and gardening skills will go unrewarded, as the whole lot will now be destroyed by police," she said.
There have been no arrests and inquiries continue, the police said.
www.bbc.co.uk...

This green and pleasant land.

edit on 25-9-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Screw the person who called it in, what a hater.

What is a football pitch? That must be a term from over the pond I take it.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Really pisses me off.It will all be destroyed because we have a backward,retarded government and equally retarded police service.Glad I live in County Durham where we have almost been given a green light to grow and use it.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bananashooter
What is a football pitch? That must be a term from over the pond I take it.

If you're an American, I suppose the nearest equivalent would be a ball park.

edit on 25-9-2015 by Motorhead because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Aww, please just give me a few hours there, just for research purposes of course.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallYourBluff
Really pisses me off.It will all be destroyed because we have a backward,retarded government and equally retarded police service.Glad I live in County Durham where we have almost been given a green light to grow and use it.

It's all going to Cameron. He's having a 'Supertramp' Friday night.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

That would be the best `pick your own` farm ever.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
"its because of people like YOU that we cant have nice things"

i love the dumb government programmed drones that think theyre doing a public service by turning in things like this. They are the same ones who will vote to put you in prison, take away your kids, or fine you into bankruptcy while shaking their big fat condescending self righteous head at the travesties of self medication or enjoying your god given right of self ownership and doing what you wish with your own body.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: CallYourBluff

It's all going to Cameron. He's having a 'Supertramp' Friday night.

I hear food will be provided? A pig roast? roflmao

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

They move it in herds. They do move in herds.....

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
What a waste!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Oh my God

Why people do stuff like this?
The said public member couldn't just picked some plants, go home quietly and be happy for a few weeks?
Why people are so.... damn square?

forget it, I will cross some ATS lines if I'll keep writing

edit on 25-9-2015 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I hope all of you know that there are fields of cannabis grown legally in Britain every year for the Pharma suiticackle industry. You just have to find them.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
So much beautiful nature going to be carelessly destroyed because of idiotic laws declaring a plant to be illegal...

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
I hope all of you know that there are fields of cannabis grown legally in Britain every year for the Pharma suiticackle industry. You just have to find them.

Someone ready to go on a "treasure hunt"?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

The woman, who lives in Surbiton, Kingston, said: 'Of course it's upsetting that this has been happening so near [to a] temple.

O NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! How upsetting! A plant is growing near me!!!!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Run for the hills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A plant is going to kill me!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
What a nob for being a little government grass!

Bet the farmers gutted!

I have a feeling it's gunna be dry down my end for a while if you catch my drift lol
edit on 25/9/2015 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Why ??? WHY?????
May the good Lord direct a forest fire to the general area and a wind to carry the smoke to london.
those stiff upper lips could use a little relaxing

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
If I ever find out who reported it in... oh lawd... the things I would do to him/her.

This scene, reminds me a lot of Ted 2....

"Jurassic Park" theme song playing in the background.... "Sniff... sniff... they do move in herds!!"

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I'm suprised something like this could go undetected in such a crowded city..
I'm sure this was not the first crop either... was probably the gazebo that gave it away..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join