It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you, ats members!

page: 1

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
If you've ever read threads of mine, you'll see I most often post in the rant forum, and there is reason for this.

Usually when an idea is in my head, I present it in the least eloquent, most ridiculous and exaggerated way.

From there, members of ats reply. Some pointing out my pig-headedness, some giving good points, and refining my thought process, which helps me realize what I'm really contemplating.

Just wanted to give a thank-you to ats for being a place where I can turn negatively fueled ignorance into understanding and further thought-provoking topics and ideas.

Keep on keeping on, members.

-deadlyhope

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
what a great thread.

I do agree...ATS has some of the keenest minds I have found. And the membership is phenomenal at distilling something pure out of anything presented to it.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

I present it in the least eloquent, most ridiculous and exaggerated way

Well, you just blew that theory out of the water - your OP is quite literally the polar opposite of your comment.

If you look-up "Humility" in the ATS online dictionary, there will be a hyperlink back to this thread OP.

16 flags, lots of stars and a single comment from the big hairy fella that ATS runs on alcohol.

You-nailed-it.

Brilliant.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Thank you for your thank you. Nice thread

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   

There are 3 kinds of people who are telling the truth:

1. Children.
2. Drunk people.
3. People who are pissed the # off.

That's why I like the rant forum the most, you can find the most truth and the most real humanity there.

Great thread.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Thank you everyone! I'm glad to see this thread has been seen, I just wanted everyone to know that I am appreciative of this website, and it's members. I've learned a lot since I joined in 2010, and was interested before that, even, and hope to keep learning. Hope to see you around the forum!

-Deadlyhope

new topics

top topics

join