It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Military Personnel Expected to Arrive in Syria

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Sure I have but not gonna explain it to ya, try googling it, theres plenty of information out there if you just press a few buttons.

Can you post a link to a single story that does not use Almasdar as a source? No, you can't can you? Are you starting to understand my response above?

Can you stop asking me to do stuff for you? No you most likely cant.

As I said before do your own research.

I post what I want not what you want, if you want to post something related to the topic of the thread go for it, I double dog dare you.

Now back on topic

I think with Russia China and Irans help the Assad regime will stay in power and not much the terrorists or rebels can do about it.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I think with Russia China and Irans help the Assad regime will stay in power and not much the terrorists or rebels can do about it.

The problem being that none of the claims of Chinese help have been confirmed by China... or do you consider Israeli propaganda adequate?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
This just in!

news.xinhuanet.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

be reading and following..

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

The Chinese have had ships in the Med on anti-piracy duty. After completing maneuvers with the Egyptian Navy on September 6, the Med fleet left for a goodwill tour and arrived in Helsinki yesterday. Its relief was spotted in the Suez Canal, sparking a rumor that China was going to get involved in Syria. Israeli sources have picked up the story and elaborated on it in order to create a climate of fear: Russia, Iran and now, China, are ganging up to cause trouble in the region. It's rubbish and you've all fallen for it! Let me know when this little fantasy actually gets confirmed.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Qspeedyrock

Funny THEY ALL want those "BRUTAL" troops back because such brutality keeps wolves at bay.
POLITICS stopped the war the troops are not failures they COMPLETELY kicked Diem's ass. WE ARE the best on the planet and we prove it time and time again. Number and money are a telling factor,but so is our skill.
FAR better than these political scum who throw such tallent away deserve and some citizens who DON'T seem to be aware of the planet beyond how they feel.
AS I said LETS see China and Russia's game now.
PERHAPS the kinder GENTLER communists will appease the Progs by THEIR humane methods.
THOSE of us who are trained KNOW better.
edit on 27-9-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: tony9802

Russia, Iran and now, China, are ganging up to cause trouble in the region. It's rubbish and you've all fallen for it! Let me know when this little fantasy actually gets confirmed.

Well said, there's no ganging up with the intention of causing trouble. The Chinese navy ship Yan Cheng that just recently arrived in Cyprus is there together with the Russian Peter the Great to assist the Norwegian and Danish navy ships. Their mission is to remove and destroy chemical weapons captured from Assad. This has been planned for quite some time.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
US gov will not like this.
has US even spoken out against it? odd!
China and USSR get all the glory!
unless THEM planed this?
but I dont see how,
as it gives power to China & USSR.
I wish china and USSR all the luck.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

US gov will not like this.

It wouldn't like it if it were true.

has US even spoken out against it? odd!

No, because it's not really happening.

China and USSR get all the glory!

First, the USSR no longer exists. The People's Republic danced on its grave. Second, there is no glory to be won in Syria, only frustration and humiliation.

unless THEM planed this?

No, Russia is getting suckered into this exactly the same way they got suckered into Afghanistan.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
LOL

Do people really think CHINA is going to put boots on the ground ?

If Russia, and China had been paying attention to the last 15 years watching the west get bogged down with never ending BS.

They should have.

Putin must have some master plan knowing full well of what terrorist attacks look like in his country.

They would exponentially grow, and move right in on to China.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Putin must have some master plan knowing full well of what terrorist attacks look like in his country.

He is posturing so as to look like he is defending a client, but in the meantime he will negotiate with the non-fundamentalist factions and squeeze Assad out. He can then let the Syrians drive the Daesh foreigners out of the country on the ground, supported by unflinching Russian air power. Putin has proven he has no qualms about inflicting higher amounts of collateral damage than the western powers find acceptable.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Good now they have GOG...or are they Maygog?
I never have gotten that one...

Gog is Russia, Magog is the alliance of Arab nations with them. Debka claims it is none other that China's aircraft carrier that just docked in Russia's naval base in Syria. I see Putins trump card and it has everything to do with Israel and not much to do about ISIS.

While NATO has taken the bait in Ukraine Russia has now taken the real prize, so Putin thinks anyway. France just bombed terrorist in Syria showing they are not scared to act. Every major nation is now acting in someway militarily in Syria and history has shown that a major conflict can erupt from a tiny error on someones part, not to mention a false flag attack on say Russia while putting out info blaming it on another.

I can see this Carrier getting put on the bottom for starters since Germany made and uses the same subs and torpedo's that Israel uses.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Thats the same five that were spying off the coast of Alaska. China docked its first Carrier in Syria!!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

NOBODY gets that.
LET China and Russia DIG in and get stuck THERE. IT'S PERFECT.
Now the world will see how they operate and they will have to join the Jihadi menu as prime Infidels.
MAN ,do I feel sorry for Russian troops.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Well it looks like China is going to aid the Assad regime according to some sources. The FSA/various rebel groups and ISIL are gaining mre enemies, what will happen next.

China To Join Russian Military In Syria While Iraq Strikes Intel Deal With Moscow, Tehran
www.liveleak.com...
According to the Russian Senator Igor Morozov, Beijing has taken decision to take part in combating IS and sent its vessels to the Syrian coast.

Igor Morozov, member of the Russian Federation Committee on International Affairs claimed about the beginning of the military operation by China against the IS terrorists. "It is known, that China has joined our military operation in Syria, the Chinese cruiser has already entered the Mediterranean, aircraft carrier follows it," Morozov said.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: stormbringer1701

Yes!

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Dueling truck bombs from everybody!

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

Thats the same five that were spying off the coast of Alaska. China docked its first Carrier in Syria!!!!

Three exclamation marks!!! It must be true!!! Sorry, you've been had. You've fallen for unbelievably bad propaganda:

libertyunyielding.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Well it looks like China is going to aid the Assad regime according to some sources. The FSA/various rebel groups and ISIL are gaining mre enemies, what will happen next.

Not one of the sources is Chinese. What does that tell you?

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

China docked its first Carrier in Syria!!!!

No they haven't. The Chinese carrier going through the Suez Canal would be major breaking news. It is only the crack-pot conspiracy websites that are running with it. Debka and the likes are making idiots of themselves with claims of the Liaoning CV-16 in the Med.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join