It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reoccuring dream- Airforce One falling from the sky (need help interpreting it)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Hi all,

I am a long time member, but it's been a while since I posted. I have a dream I am having the hardest time interpreting so I'll see if y'all can help me. Here's the dream in brief: My friend and I are at a coffee shop minding our own business and all of a sudden, we see Air Force One fall from the sky and crash. It either crashed near a school or a college because everyone is in a panic and it becomes very difficult to escape the city as law enforcement, military, and first responders are blocking most of the exits and only letting certain people pass through at the beginning. From my dream, either the plane mechanics/technology malfunctioned via hacked or it was shot down. Either way, it was very close and it looked like a location in California since that is where I am from. I would usually think nothing of something like this, but I have had the same dream seven times since May, but it only has a slight addition to it each time. What do you guys think of this? I don't really think much about planes or political figures on a daily basis so I found it weird that the dream was carrying the president on it. Also I am unsure if the president on the plane is Obama or which ever one wins the 2016 election. Is it signifying an actual action to come? or is it a signifier of war? Either way, I find it concerning. Please help me figure this out. Thanks!

Best,

Hachi
edit on (9/24/1515 by hachiban08 because: Adding more information

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: hachiban08

I think the very first time you had this dream it had an initial impact on your emotions thus writing it's self to your memory. Therefore it becomes reoccurring and more often because each time it has a deeper emotional impact .

Not sure what else to make of it other than that.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
It'll probably be when WWIII breaks out and the president's plane is shot down, except it'll be shot down by our own while he is hiding in one of our many underground bases that are like luxury hotels while the world thinks he is dead.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I have no idea about your particular dream but, for what its worth…

The reason why we get recurring dreams is due to the fact that we haven’t solved or dealt with an on going issue that has created stress on your life.

---

Recurring dreams appear during tough or emotional time in our lives.

---

There is a purpose behind a recurring dream and its up to you to figure it out.

Recurring dreams…

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Air Force one crashing?

Stock market crashing soon? Get yer money and run.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Maybe it signifies the downfall of America? I think that's the most obvious interpretation seeing as how America has been going down the toilet here lately. The police not letting anyone out might mean the police state we're slowly inching towards.

I think it's just a sign of the times, not some kind of future event.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Thank you for the responses everyone! I kind of thought that what we hear in the world manifests as worries in our dreams. I do quite agree with 3NL1GHT3N3D21 and think it could be something about the country being in a downward spiral.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I have dreams from time to time about an airliner crashing, usually but not always followed by a huge explosion that sends debris flying my direction even if the explosion was miles away.

The way the plane crashes is usually as if it was stalling and couldn't recover and or it just nosed dived straight down.

& these dreams stand out a lot, so much that I sometimes wake up from them.

They don't terrorize me though.

One things for sure, I'm a huge fan of flying and simulation (especially of destruction). So it could have some involvement.

Anyone can know what these airplane crash steams could mean

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

www.dreammoods.com...

Airplane

To see an airplane in your dream indicates that you will overcome your obstacles and rise to a new level of prominence and status. You may experience a higher consciousness, new-found freedom and greater awareness. Perhaps you need to gain a better perspective or wider view on something. If the airplane is taking off, then it suggests that an idea or plan is about to "take off" and be put into action. It may also represent your need to get away and escape from your daily life. Dreaming that the airplane sits on the runway and never takes off refers to a real life project or idea that has failed to get off the ground. You are having difficulties getting started on a project.

To dream that you are flying an airplane suggests that you are in complete control of your destination in life. You are confident and self-assured in your decisions and accomplishments.

To dream that you transfer planes implies an important transitional phase in your life which will take you away from your intended path. These changes will take you to new directions and new heights of status and recognition.

To dream that you miss your connection flight indicates that you are feeling helpless and trapped by some situation. You feel that you are being held back, either physically or mentally. Alternatively, the dream may also suggest that you are feeling disconnected in some aspect of your life - work, relationship or home life.

To dream that a plane crashes suggests that you have set overly high and unrealistic goals for yourself. Your goals may be too high and are impossible to realize. You are in danger of having it come crashing down. Alternatively, your lack of confidence, self-defeating attitude and self-doubt toward the goals you have set for yourself is represented by the crashing airplane; you do not believe in your ability to attain those goals. Loss of power and uncertainty in achieving your goals are also signified.

To dream that an airplane is hijacked signifies disturbing feelings and past emotions in your subconscious mind.

Dreaming of airplanes flying in formation represents working together toward a common goal.

Not sure of the significance of AIR 1, but maybe you are dealing with some other issues and part of it is anxiety about the state of the union.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: hachiban08
Hi all,

I am a long time member, but it's been a while since I posted. I have a dream I am having the hardest time interpreting so I'll see if y'all can help me. Here's the dream in brief: My friend and I are at a coffee shop minding our own business and all of a sudden, we see Air Force One fall from the sky and crash. It either crashed near a school or a college because everyone is in a panic and it becomes very difficult to escape the city as law enforcement, military, and first responders are blocking most of the exits and only letting certain people pass through at the beginning. From my dream, either the plane mechanics/technology malfunctioned via hacked or it was shot down. Either way, it was very close and it looked like a location in California since that is where I am from. I would usually think nothing of something like this, but I have had the same dream seven times since May, but it only has a slight addition to it each time. What do you guys think of this? I don't really think much about planes or political figures on a daily basis so I found it weird that the dream was carrying the president on it. Also I am unsure if the president on the plane is Obama or which ever one wins the 2016 election. Is it signifying an actual action to come? or is it a signifier of war? Either way, I find it concerning. Please help me figure this out. Thanks!

Best,

Hachi

You could try using semiotics...turning each stand out item or theme into an symbolic archetype

Plane = vehicle
Presidential = highest recognized authority
Crashing = endings,
School = place of education/learning

etc etc..

I'm not very good at interpretations, yet as I read your words, I think it's possible you are approaching a time of necessary re-evaluation, one that may have to be walked through without the usual internal and maybe even external supports you are accustomed to relying on. There appear to be reassurances there in that all the right responders seem to be where they need to be, directing flow and ordering the experience. Given the apparently non-consensual nature of the event, and the clue hidden in causation, its likely an evolutionary rather than revolutionary change.

I think though, the most important interpretation is and will be your own.

cheers
Ro

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I agree with some of the posts here. Dreams are almost always representative of your feelings and emotions. This dream may be feelings that this country is "crashing"due to the current administration. Or , that you feel that this President or the next is failing or going to fail the country
Just my thoughts

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
An airplane crash can be symbolic of failure. That you are seeing airforce one crash could mean you feel the country in general or the president more specifically is failing. The idea that the city itself seems to be a dark and somewhat sinister place after the crash could mean that the you feel the city has dark influences and is an ominous and oppressive place or has the potential to become so rapidly.

That you keep seeing this dream could mean that this idea is really bothering you deep down.
edit on 25-9-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
So that's how they will stage Obama's exit!

Wonder who will be blamed, Iran? Russia? China? NK?

new topics

top topics

join