It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isis Vs Christ

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I will place a link below to an eye opening RT documentary about the plight of Christinatiy in the middle east, particularly Egypt in this case.

Isis Vs Christ

If you have no empathy for the people and the situation over there, you need to see this in it's entirety. Yes it is RT, but I find their documentaries to be of a high quality and truthful so long as they are not talking American politics.

The people in these countries are suffering whilst we go to work, we drive our cars, we eat our often unhealthy meals and just don't give a damn. Then the refugees come flooding out of places like Syria and we are all up in arms, wanting them to go somewhere else in true NIMBY (Not In My Back Yard) fashion.

Are they so different from us? Christians are slaughtered every day. Gays are blindfolded and thrown from roof tops. Muslims who are not 'Muslim enough' are shot point blank.

All we do is bicker about who is taking the right approach in the middle east while the ISIS problem festers and more people die by the minute

edit on 24-9-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Why has it gotten WORSE since/despite US/NATO/Coalition longterm involvement in the area?!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
i have no empathy for them but i decline to watch the video as it will not change how i feel.

i really dont want them in my back yard.
i look at the middle east problem as a middle east problem. as in not my problem.
i have my own # to worry about.
id rather not worry about a flood of refugees that will 'possibly' refuse to adapt.

let the middle east deal with the middle east.
not the US. not germany. not anywhere.

the middle east has been in turmoil long before the US was even a nation.

youre born where you are born and you live the hand you are dealt.
thats how it works

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973
I had problems playing the video at your link.
Here is the YT video.

Watching now, will comment after.
Thanks for the thread

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
i have no empathy for them but i decline to watch the video as it will not change how i feel.

youre born where you are born and you live the hand you are dealt.
thats how it works

Well, I hope that the theory of incarnation is true then so you can be born in one of these places and live the nightmare for yourself then.

Nobody gets to choose where they are born. Poverty breeds discontent. The mighty west relies on these nations remaining in poverty to remain strong. Then it funds dissenting groups and arms then so that fanatics like Al Qaeda and ISIS can rise and keep these nations from emerging from their poverty.

These people are farmed and kept poor by our leaders. Not cool.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Who funds and supports ISIS and its brotherhood which seems hell bent on destroying all islamic states and replace them with puppet states controlled by the US. My guess its the US! So whilst the hypocrites live safely in a western countries writing that Muslims are evil, it is the Muslims that are dieing.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Good evening Mark- You typed "The mighty West relies on these nations remaining in poverty to stay strong. Then it funds dissenting groups and arms them so that fanatics like Al Qaeda and ISIS can rise and keep these nations emerging from their poverty"

So You KNOW that ISIS is funded by the West and others, do You think perhaps the true objective is to rid the world of Islam or to at least 'thin the herd'?

Did You also know that in 2001 Afghanistan supplied only 7% of the world's opium, this is when "The Taliban" was in charge, now that number has climbed to 86+% Here in the US, the usage of heroin has also risen about the same rate. So that is how THEY pay for the weapons that THEY issue to ISIS..

Maybe that is why ISIS covers their hands and faces, so as not to divulge the fact that they are NOT Muslim??

namaste

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I don't have a problem with refugees, as long as they realize this is not the ME, we are not Muslim, and we do not want to become Muslim.

However, we cannot import the whole damn region. Isis is a ragtag group of radicals that could be put down like mangy dogs, if any one government wanted it to happen. It isn't happening because someone wants them to exist, and that someone wants them to keep doing what they are doing. When they out live their usefulness, they will then be put down like the aforementioned mangy dogs they are.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I just feel very sad after watching that.

That is all I can bring myself to say at the moment.

By chance of birth that could be any one of us.

Thanks OP for posting this.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

I think one of the most revealing things in the doco I posted is that they went to the local mosque in the village and spoke to the Immam. He said that the language of Islam is Arabic, but they spoke in English on the video where the people were executed.

In his opinion they are outsiders to the faith of Islam.

The doco also mentions that strangers came into the village and firebombed the house of the widow.

So, do I know all the answers about ISIS and true Islam? No.

Do I believe that outsiders are funding them? Yes.

Do I want it to stop? Definitely.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Who funds and supports ISIS and its brotherhood which seems hell bent on destroying all islamic states and replace them with puppet states controlled by the US. My guess its the US! S

And that guess would be wrong.

Saudi Arabia created ISIS right along with other Sunni dominated countries like Qatar,Kuwait, Turkey.

Because Saudi Arabia wants control of the middle east.

Iran doesn't like that thought so they created their own terrorists.

In an Islamic world. No infidels get to exist.

That means kill the christians,jews, and everyone else who isn't either muslim by their standards.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
I don't have a problem with refugees, as long as they realize this is not the ME, we are not Muslim, and we do not want to become Muslim.

However, we cannot import the whole damn region. Isis is a ragtag group of radicals that could be put down like mangy dogs, if any one government wanted it to happen. It isn't happening because someone wants them to exist, and that someone wants them to keep doing what they are doing. When they out live their usefulness, they will then be put down like the aforementioned mangy dogs they are.

I agree, but the stupid, STUPID UN charter that was drafted after the Jewish holocaust means that nations agree to not discriminate based on religion.

If it were me as Prime Minister, I'd be giving the bird to the UN and brining all the Christians, atheists, zoroastrians etc I could find in to fulfill our refugee quota obligation. We are a secular nation who most closely aligns with Christianity, so imo they get priority because they will integrate with us well without causing a stir.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

It's easy to blame the U.S. for ISIS when it's middle easterners who compose all of ISIS.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
I just feel very sad after watching that.

That is all I can bring myself to say at the moment.

By chance of birth that could be any one of us.

Thanks OP for posting this.

I watched it for a second time and I am not ashamed to admit I cried. Seeing the tears rolling down the cheeks of that proud father who is trying to be strong gets me every time.

Having grown up in large Catholic family, the way those people live is very familiar to me.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yes and who controls Saudi Arabia?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I don't think this is all over poppy flowers.
I've grown them in my own flower gardens.
I never got bombed.
This is about oil.
Think about when you drive your car and drinking from a plastic bottle.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
a reply to: neo96

Yes and who controls Saudi Arabia?

Saudi Arabia.

You Can't Understand ISIS If You Don't Know the History of Wahhabism in Saudi Arabia

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

sometimes that does involve 'moving to another place' for many people, why they cant find another place in middle east is because of hatred and unacceptance by more secure groups in the area, without moving to start life anew they have no chance to improve their life conditions, choices are internment camps, prisons, work farms, an occasional dream come true, or death, not many choices is it

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Yeah, I'm sure your sh#t compares to being chained to a bed and being raped five times a day...

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Milah
Why has it gotten WORSE since/despite US/NATO/Coalition longterm involvement in the area?!

The persecution and intolerance of religious minorities has been going on the Muslim world for decades. It's not new. There used to be thriving Jewish populations all over the Middle East. It's not just Christians, Hindus etc. The hatred between different Muslim denominations e.g. Sunni and Shia is where the current violence is directed. Anyone in the way is just a sideshow and someone else to brutalise.

In 50 years the Muslim world will be nice and tidy. Countries with no difference, but with conflict along the edges. All the rich cultural history abolished and forgotten. Very sad.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join