It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's Latest Lie

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Really, I just don't think the woman can help herself. Her first response regarding ANY controversy...is LIE...then hope nobody (like Judicial Watch) checks up on it.

TODAY Hillary Clinton's latest lie was revealed, via POLITICO.

Hillary stated emphatically: "I was not directly involved" with her top aide at State, Huma Abedin being granted "special government employee" status in a controversial position which allowed her to work several jobs at once, and one which now involves accusations of potential conflicts of interest.

Judicial Watch just revealed documents gained under FOIA, which show Hillary Clinton personally APPROVED Abedin's special government status...and they've found the official documents to prove it.

Huma Abedin and her special government status aside, HRC has, yet again, blatantly lied in an attempt to, yet again, try to save her own sorry butt.

Hillary approved special status for aide Huma Abedin

Hillary Clinton greenlighted the controversial “special government employee” position for her top aide Huma Abedin, allowing her to both advise her at State Department while collecting a paycheck from an outside consulting firm and the Clinton Foundation.

According to new documents obtained by conservative group Judicial Watch through a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit, the 2016 Democratic frontrunner was the immediate supervisor who approved the position on March 23, 2012, allowing her then-deputy chief of staff to work several jobs at once.

Clinton, in an interview with MSNBC on Sept. 4, said she "was not directly involved" with Abedin's job arrangement.
"Do you think [Donald Trump] had a point in raising the question of whether it was appropriate for her to be taking a State Department salary and also be paid by an outside company closely associated with your husband, by you?" asked reporter Andrea Mitchell.

"Well, I was not directly involved in that, but everything that she did was approved under the rules as they existed by the State Department," Clinton said.

The document states the following: “I certify that this is an accurate statement of the major duties and responsibilities of this person… and the position is necessary to carry out government functions for which I am responsible,” the form reads in a box labelled "supervisory certification."

“Hillary Rodham Clinton, Secretary of State,” reads the name in that box.

The signature, however, has been blanked out by the State Department.

www.politico.com...
edit on 24-9-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hillary Lied and People Died...

Wash, rinse, repeat... and everyone has a favorite pre-selected candidate to promote and defend. Seems like stupidity squared.

What difference, at this point, does it matter?!!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname

Wash, rinse, repeat... and everyone has a favorite pre-selected candidate to promote and defend. Seems like stupidity squared.

What difference, at this point, does it matter?!!

Hillary is washing her own hair...and cooking her own goose.
Ignore her lies...or don't ignore her lies. It's a free country.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
If you like your “special government employee”, you can keep your “special government employee”

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

That wouldnt be so bad of you to state if it wasnt for the trueness of that statement regarding Benghazi . But ,of course , what does any lives matter (?) when her political career is at stake ?

edit on 24-9-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

im just glad you dont post every lie a politician states. the threads would be endless. the only reason politicians have power is because all the energy the peasants waste on discussing, defending, promoting, bashing, crying about....ect.. their positions in this world. We are our own problem, we need to get our priorities in-tuned with what is best for the peasants and not what is best for our favorite or most hated figure head .
edit on 24-9-2015 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Hillary stated emphatically: "I was not directly involved" with her top aide at State, Huma Abedin being granted "special government employee" status in a controversial position which allowed her to work several jobs at once, and one which now involves accusations of potential conflicts of interest.

Mhmmm.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hillary in the mirror;
Pink, or Orange?

Pink, pink, pink...

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
There is an interesting thing about liars - they can reach a critical load limit under close scrutiny. Once they reach that point they have no choice but to lie about everything, including things they would normally tell the truth about. The reason is that it is often easy to tell truths from lies when they are side by side. It is not that hard to do and you get better with practice. Ask a professional poker player, or better yet get in a game with one, and you will find out what I mean very quickly. The thing that makes it even more confusing is that pathological liars may actually believe they are telling the truth.

I have a hard time believing anything this woman says. Her personality makes it hard for me to even want to believe her. It will take some serious truth telling on her part to ever gain my trust.

top topics

join