It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top scientist resigns from post - admits Global Warming is a scam

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Someone please fill me in,

Didn't Hal Lewis resign like 5 years ago. Are we talking about a new scientist? I'm really just genuinely curious and I guess I am not finding the appropriate links in this thread. Sorry , I don't know alot about anything current but I'm very interested.

Thanks ya'll

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EvalynnAmbra

He did, doesn't matter though apparently.

People just want to hear about one guy saying it is a scam.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Oh i thought maybe something current and more relevant might have occurred. thanks!

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Climate change is all about money. Who gave the Vatican over 1 billion dollars to push Climate Change?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: hoovercon

Why don't you tell us...

I would say denying it is all about money as well, seeing as how the top grossing companies on the fortune 500 list are oil companies.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: hoovercon

Why don't you tell us...

I would say denying it is all about money as well, seeing as how the top grossing companies on the fortune 500 list are oil companies.

And seeing how those companies knew based upon their own research as far back as the 70's that this was real and then buried their own studies.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EvalynnAmbra

www.sourcewatch.org...

Note the last line of the introduction, and for whom he works.

www.sourcewatch.org...

The average age of the members is 74. This is important if you heed Arthur C Clarke's (I don't like this guy but he was smart.) phrase concerning the merits of listening to old scientists.
Paraphrasing, If an old scientist tells you something is possible, he's probably right. If he says it's impossible, he's probably wrong. Essentially don't ask those old dudes (not many OLD women in this field) questions since it does not matter the question, the future will evolve without their permissions.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: largo

I thought i was pretty aware of what was going on. I was just surprised someone was still talking about this incident from 5 years ago lol. I thought i had missed something
thanks for the link.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join