It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge to Obama: 'Why The Hell, You LIED. It's all theatre, Who are you kidding?. Bully!'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

*applause* Pirro might as well hold true 'state of the union' addresses periodically at least for the rest of Mr. Davis' office!

his actions continue to demand impeachment indeed, but fall on dumb ears/eyes

nation.foxnews.com...

President Obama’s brother Malik, has some very strong views about his half-brother – including his own doubts as to Obama’s parentage.
Malik says, he feels “Disappointed, disappointed, used, used and also betrayed. In the beginning, I didn’t think that he was a schemer. His real character, his real personality, the real him, is coming out now.”

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Not exactly a head to head is it!

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
...You LIED...

No sh!t.

A better question is, what hasn't he lied about..?

+20 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Milah

Perhaps if these points were made by someone other than that foul, devil tongued, hate spewing right wing piece of garbage in the video, they would have more impact.

Accurate or not, coming from her they mean nothing, because these are truths spoken in support of more lies. Reality check. Politicians on both sides of the political spectrum are professional LIARS. It is their entire job in this day and age, and they would be the same size, and affect just as many people, if it was a Republican president. Bush told more lies in one day in office than I have in the last ten years of my life. Hell, he beat my decade total in one press conference once.

All I can say is, what is her point? Pirro is a disease, so please do not use that foul, misbegotten harpy to illustrate a point. She has no place in a society which values equality of opportunity.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I am not an Obama fan , but while she bloating on her handlers over at Fux news are ummm probably some of the ones who pull the Obama strings.

Shut your disgusting toxic mouth pirro! This woman drives me nuts . if she were in office she would sell put in a heart beat . Smooth talking trash.
edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
It's Fox News, they'll bash Obama for farting too loud.

I think it's ironic that she says "lies threaten your future and your children's future" yet she works for a company that has gotten rich off of lying daily.

I'm no Obama fan, but Fox News is hardly a place to go for truth, especially when it comes to Obama.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Mmmmhmmmmm.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Perhaps if these points were made by someone other than that foul, devil tongued, hate spewing right wing piece of garbage in the video, they would have more impact.

Accurate or not, coming from her they mean nothing, because these are truths spoken in support of more lies. Reality check. Politicians on both sides of the political spectrum are professional LIARS. It is their entire job in this day and age, and they would be the same size, and affect just as many people, if it was a Republican president. Bush told more lies in one day in office than I have in the last ten years of my life. Hell, he beat my decade total in one press conference once.

All I can say is, what is her point? Pirro is a disease, so please do not use that foul, misbegotten harpy to illustrate a point. She has no place in a society which values equality of opportunity.

The willingness to ignore the truth because you don't like the person/party saying it is one of the biggest obstacles we have to overcome to fix these problems. You don't like her, and that is putting it mildly. So the truth falls to the wayside and the message, according to you, falls on deaf ears. If you are deaf to the truth, YOU are part of the problem too.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

To be fair, I am not part of the problem, I know Obama lies!

He is a politician. That is what they do.

The reason I have no respect for a cretin such as Pirro, is because she uses the truths that suit her, which is the very same as lying. The truth is still deceit when it is spoken for nefarious purpose.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

The reason I have no respect for a cretin such as Pirro, is because she uses the truths that suit her, which is the very same as lying. The truth is still deceit when it is spoken for nefarious purpose.

We all use the truths that suit us, including liberals. Maybe moreso than anyone else, but that is opinion not fact. The problem is when truth is ignored, for any reason, or when mistruths are used when real truth fails to confirm our opinion. I know you are aware of Obama's lies. We all are. (And I couldn't help but notice that typical to liberal tactic you couldn't resist the temptation to make sure Bush was accused also.) But I digress on that subject.

Truth is truth, whether you like the source or not. I try to quote the truth no matter where I find it. I refuse to ignore truth just because I don't like the person I heard it from. If everyone put on blinders like that, and that is exactly what they are, there would be no exchange of truth at all. No cooperation. Just deeper division between parties than we ever imagined.

You may not consider yourself part of the problem. I don't think any one does. But that wont change the truth. Especially the truth you choose ignore.
edit on 24-9-2015 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

The willingness to ignore the truth because you don't like the person/party saying it is one of the biggest obstacles we have to overcome to fix these problems.

Do you mean the problem of truth?
Like, would there have been a Gulf war (1) without the Bush senior lying through his teeth about Iraq's nuclear capability? possibly not.
Would there have been an invasion of Iraq (2), if G.W. hadn't lied through his teeth about W.M.D?
most certainly not!
Two big lies, that killed millions of ordinary people, and thousands of troops. Think about that, and think about how the lies got out..by the right wing press scaremongering on nuclear disaster, along with the Pentagon's, 'helpful' press leaks, about the Americans themselves going to use nuclear weapons.
Did you know about General Norman Schwarzkop's asking for permission to use nuclear in the Gulf war for instance? Neutron bombs to destroy enemy troops, nuclear "earth penetrators" to vaporize underground bunker positions, and hydrogen bombs detonated over Baghdad to wipe out its communications systems, blah, blah...all based on lies, damned lies. All that, and you want to talk about obstacles to, "fixing these problems" Nobody's going to fix anything they don't want fixing..and the plebs will have no say say anyway, anymore after what the two Bush boyo's did.
edit on 24-9-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

ROFL Pirro is the disease for condemning LIARS?

And lying is the job that politicians are supposed to do? Bush did it so what we have now is okay?

They have royally kicked your ass. You are bloody, beaten, and humiliated into your current condition, which is exactly what they wanted..
What easy prey you are little Laddie!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

Truth is truth, whether you like the source or not. I try to quote the truth no matter where I find it. I refuse to ignore truth just because I don't like the person I heard it from. If everyone put on blinders like that, and that is exactly what they are, there would be no exchange of truth at all. No cooperation. Just deeper division between parties than we ever imagined.

You may not consider yourself part of the problem. I don't think any one does. But that wont change the truth. Especially the truth you choose ignore.

*Applause* I couldnt not believe when I read some of the replies that said well I'd believe her but she's on the wrong 'side'.

When I hear people talk about left-wing right-wing I have no idea what they are talking about - nor want to.

(I suppose by now I should have googled to find which side (left or right) pertains to Dem/Lib or Rep/Cons or whatever but I know I never will. And if someone lists it here or anywhere I will try not to look cuz I rather not know cuz taking sides is... evil!)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Milah

*applause* Pirro might as well hold true 'state of the union' addresses periodically at least for the rest of Mr. Davis' office!

his actions continue to demand impeachment indeed, but fall on dumb ears/eyes

nation.foxnews.com...

President Obama’s brother Malik, has some very strong views about his half-brother – including his own doubts as to Obama’s parentage.
Malik says, he feels “Disappointed, disappointed, used, used and also betrayed. In the beginning, I didn’t think that he was a schemer. His real character, his real personality, the real him, is coming out now.”

HER pampered poodles are waiting for the Ark with their babysitter? SHE complains about the state of the economy? She is pulling 6 figures. I doubt she knows anything at all about Iran. I hate this cross-eyed woman - she had the worst judge show on tv. (Apologies to all other cross-eyed people).

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Do you mean the problem of truth? Like, would there have been a Gulf war (1) without the Bush senior lying through his teeth about Iraq's nuclear capability? possibly not.

I wonder if people would recognize truth if they ever saw it.

As to Gulf war one. The Kuwait's came running to the US of A to save them from Saddam.

Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein ordered the invasion and occupation of neighboring Kuwait in early August 1990. Alarmed by these actions, fellow Arab powers such as Saudi Arabia and Egypt called on the United States and other Western nations to intervene.

www.history.com...

Back to the TOPIC.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Fox News accusing another of lying?

It's like Chris Christie asking the National Guard leader to shed few pounds...

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

You take my awareness of the crockpot the world is in, as acceptance of it.

This could not be further from the truth. I simply refuse to accept the presence of Pirro, because I know that her methods and intentions have more to do with increasing the division between people, not bringing them together. The truth is a weapon of corruption in her hands as readily as is a lie in the mouth of any one else. What use is it then?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Shouldn't that be "ex-Judge"??

Or do former judges in eth USA get to keep the title?

'cos IMO the thread title is misleading - it makes it sound like this was actually some sort of court decision and not just another looney GOP mouthpiece.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join