It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what if there were other multiverses?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
why hasn't there been a multiple multiverse theory yet?
sure there could be a multiverse, but what if a complete other set of realities existed?
would that mean there would be more than one God?
or if you dont believe in that, what about the big bang, was there more than one of them?

i've never heard anyone ask these questions before.

Food for thought... what do you think about it?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

There are such theories, you should Google it or check reddit.

Anyway, what if we are given the choice of reality we enter into, including those we craft ourselves. What if all those stories of an afterlife are just memories of a spiritual mass transit hub between realities, and heaven is just as close as as galaxy far, far away?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
the multi verse theory already is out there and has been discussed many times, its a real place with lots of diversity, way more than we see here on this planet, eventually you can travel to other universes aliens do it

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood

There are such theories, you should Google it or check reddit.

Anyway, what if we are given the choice of reality we enter into, including those we craft ourselves. What if all those stories of an afterlife are just memories of a spiritual mass transit hub between realities, and heaven is just as close as as galaxy far, far away?

I had a theory that dreams were other realities and that the memories between realities is what they are.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: blacktie
the multi verse theory already is out there and has been discussed many times, its a real place with lots of diversity, way more than we see here on this planet, eventually you can travel to other universes aliens do it

no not the multiverse theory, multiple multiverses!!!

or maybe theyd be the same thing. who knows.
edit on 23-9-2015 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I think we exist in a three dimensional universe, yet I am pretty sure their are more dimensions We have 5 senses and a controversial 6th We can only perceive what we sense, for all we know their are things we cannot sense all around us, well on the atomic scale their is allot happening we cannot really perceive without instruments I suppose, giving credit to an old member I discussed this with.

Allot of things are happening all around us right now, we cannot sense, so sure a multi universe is possible.

Sorry if I am off topic it was a little hard for me to understand your question.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Wouldn't it be redundant to talk of multiple multiverses?

Think of it mathematically. Infinity plus 1 = Infinity. Infinity + Infinity- Infinity.

As the word "multiverse" can include multiple multiverses, to do as you suggest is simply a tautology.

edit on 23/9/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Here is one to ponder,

Picture each universe as a still frame that is set in motion through our minds projector. And each universe has an infinite number of variations of which in all make up the multiverse.

Peace

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
What if in some other multiverse, perhaps I a female with really large breast? Hell, I would never get anything done. Yes,yes, you laugh,but I am stuck here holding on to , whatever?
edit on 23-9-2015 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Forget the multi-verse, I am stuck in a universe i cannot escape from no matter what i do or try.

I call this place hell, most know it as earth.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The Multiple Multiverse does exist within the Pan-Verse, 7 Billion plus souls pushing for their universe to come out on top gives evidence thereof.
This is the Science that the Elite have used for centuries keeping the other souls subjected to Universes NOT of their own making. The Ability to 'jump' the Multiverse to a souls advantage is something best kept to themselves, they suppose. Yet the Information is Out there for those who look.
The Multiversal Reality is that Consciousness steering Intent which is the key to a more comfortable 'jump'. Tulpa/thought forms or Egregore are a key component of this science.Their usefulness throughout the Multiple Multiverses available to our individual soul matrixes is more than most would give thought to being true.

Given the truth of this, humanity is pissing away it's chances to participate. Our chains to those whom seek to enslave the very Matrix blueprints of our souls are Now at their weakest in many universe. The Time is now to awaken to who you really are in this small piece of the Multidimensional Puzzle.

The Secret is Observation and Measurement of Reality to facilitate a Jump to another Multiverse/Pan-Verse Intention steers, focused concentration facilitates and Vibrational resonance does the rest.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

Uhh... Sureeee.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I think there is one thought on the subject that should be considered as well. What if the so called "Universe" we inhabit isn't one at all? What if the world as we know it is simply an artificial reality? One so well made that it's inhabitants don't know it's artificial?

Maybe the Matrix movies are closer to the truth than we think.

top topics

join