It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers just released the home address and phone number of price-gouging pharma CEO Martin Shkreli

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The twitter mob is a kangaroo court. This isn't justice. Don't support this nonsense.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I can't say I agree with this, this is no different than Spike Lee releasing Zimmerman's address and telling people to take it into their own hands. Mob justice isn't justice at all, retribution for this CEO's actions should be based on the rule of law. What this CEO and his company did is reprehensible but sparking people into forming a lynch mob is no better.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Agreed. So tired of the hashtag heroes and other SJW stuff.. It's little more than bullying in reverse.

edit on 9/23/2015 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Good to know ATS standards are across the board, I post a thread with Bob Lazzars details and it gets deleted before you can say Boo!

Maybe I'll try agin.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Voice mail is full.
Da.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
He should be made an example of to the other Money Parasites out there and be harassed till the end of time. Money Changer.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
The twitter mob is a kangaroo court. This isn't justice. Don't support this nonsense.

What Court will bring him to Justice? Hedge Funds are criminal, he just can't get enough. I think the "Hall of Shame" suits him well.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

He can also repent and ask for forgiveness. That would be a tough decision.

your right.

Matthew 19 :16-26 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
The Rich Young Ruler
16 And someone came to Him and said, “Teacher, what good thing shall I do that I may obtain eternal life?” 17 And He said to him, “Why are you asking Me about what is good? There is only One who is good; but if you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments.” 18 Then he *said to Him, “Which ones?” And Jesus said, “You shall not commit murder; You shall not commit adultery; You shall not steal; You shall not bear false witness; 19 Honor your father and mother; and You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” 20 The young man *said to Him, “All these things I have kept; what am I still lacking?” 21 Jesus said to him, “If you wish to be [j]complete, go and sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me.” 22 But when the young man heard this statement, he went away grieving; for he was one who owned much property.
23 And Jesus said to His disciples, “Truly I say to you, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24 Again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.” 25 When the disciples heard this, they were very astonished and said, “Then who can be saved?” 26 And looking at them Jesus said to them, “With people this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

i wonder if he will walk away grieving.

edit on 23-9-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
The address and phone number is listed on the article but partly removed it as I don't know the stance of ATS publishing such things.

Using an anonymous Twitter account, someone posted what is alleged to be Shkreli’s address and phone number, tweeting it to other big name accounts like the AIDS organization ACT UP and Occupy Wall Street. Not surprisingly, the info is getting passed around quite a bit.

— Oracle (@jaok_3) September 22, 2015

Hackers just released the home address and phone number of price-gouging pharma CEO Martin Shkreli

Mixed emotions about this since his life could be put on the line. However he didn't have any regards to put others live on the line for profit and bragging rights.

Should he suffer because of the dangerous lifestyles that some people have. Did he put Adams willy in Steve's bum. Or made Adam and Eve sleep with dozens of people last week. Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: piney

Should he suffer because of the dangerous lifestyles that some people have. Did he put Adams willy in Steve's bum. Or made Adam and Eve sleep with dozens of people last week. Just a thought.

you do realize that it is also used for other illnesses.
and not just for HIV patients.

it's main use before HIV was for malaria and parasites. here's a wiki cause it's fast.

Pyrimethamine (trade name Daraprim, pronounced /ˌpɪrɨˈmɛθəmin/) is a medication used for protozoal infections. It is commonly used as an antimalarial drug (for both treatment and prevention of malaria), and to treat Toxoplasma gondii infections, particularly when combined with the sulfonamide antibiotic sulfadiazine when treating HIV-positive individuals.

It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines, the most important medications needed in a basic health systemIt is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines, the most important medications needed in a basic health system.[1]

think about that.

edit on 23-9-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I don't feel bad for this type of justice at all. The guy was essentially trying to take away potential life saving drugs from those that were on them by jacking the prices up so high they could no longer afford them. The problem with people like that is they think they are untouchable and above it all....maybe he will understand that now he is not and will think just a fraction of a second longer on each decision he makes in the future. Sure...I doubt he saw this coming, but he can't be shocked by it....he lives in NYC and has likely one of the most recognizable faces at this point....unless he is holed up in his place since the news story broke on him, I am sure there are plenty that know where he lived and his phone number already.

Hell...I wouldn't be surprised if the "hacker" that released the info was actually someone he burned before and not even a hacker at all....they just knew his info, he burned them and they posed as a hacker to release it.
edit on 9/23/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
good.. screw him.

no sympathy what so ever.

He knew full well what he was doing when he increased the price of aids medicine 5000% because

It's a great business decision that also benefits all of our stakeholders - MartinShkreli.

I hope they find him rotting in a back st alley way with his nose cut off and fingers broken.
edit on pm808308232015-09-23T20:08:07-05:00082015p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

This is a good start, now run with it and do the same for all the G8 and Bilderberg attendees, Trilateral commission members and the global elite bloodlines.

Career US politicians that circumvent election cycles too.

You know, because if you got nothing to hide, you got nothing to fear.

Most of these types of people have nothing to fear period, because they are not wired like most.

Sociopath's have no fear, or don't even understand what it is to feel fear.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Apparently his former company raised a price on a liver treatment for kids by 2000%. So it's better this guy is taken out of the equation sooner rather than later. Not in a life threatening way, just in a career destroying one. Because we don't need people like this in that line of work, we really don't!

America is doing well for the world's most hated people this year, isn't it? First Mr Lion Shooter now Mr Price Hiker.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Nice idea...in theory.

As a matter of the practical, there is still too much junk food, celebrity gossip, sports/religious/political/brand/ racial fanatacism, mind/mood altering compounds, and general apathy readily available and widespread for it to do any real good in regards to ridding the world of the aforementioned influences.

Don't know what it will take, but the pot sure is simmering without boiling over.
edit on 23-9-2015 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: piney

Should he suffer because of the dangerous lifestyles that some people have.

Good question but should people that depend on the drugs suffer so he can make an additional 5000% profit margin?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
He should be made an example of to the other Money Parasites out there and be harassed till the end of time. Money Changer.

He is definitely what is wrong with this country. However, he is not the one creating the laws, he is just doing what the laws allow him.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Unfortunately if we see that occurring they (politicians and oligopolies) will go full force on attacking the internet till it becomes fully controllable and commercialized to the point its unusable.

edit on 24930America/ChicagoWed, 23 Sep 2015 21:24:58 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

One good thing about being christian is knowing that his soul will burn in hell.

Since I'm agnostic , I see no comfort in that. What I see is our children and their children quality of life diminishing over time.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: markymint

So it's better this guy is taken out of the equation sooner rather than later. Not in a life threatening way,

While he is a scumbag he is certainly not the leading scumbag. It was our politicians that allowed patenting laws that solely benefit corporations that made it possible for him to do what he did.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join