It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isamu Noguchi - To Be Viewed From Mars, 1947 - Very odd connection

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

You have been finding some very interesting stuff these last few days

Now to investigate further...

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You have been finding some very interesting stuff these last few days

Now to investigate further...

Thanks...one of the worst things about researching a topic is the number of avenues it leads you down....I get so scattered. I can't really keep focus on one because I find the next one so interesting.....hard to shut off sometimes.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Hey vasacrow...

i hope to dig into this tonight...

Any updates from your end?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Hey vasacrow...

i hope to dig into this tonight...

Any updates from your end?

I haven't found any links to it yet, other than Isamu lived in Mure, Japan, the sister down of Elberton, GA and was a stone mason. The reason they are sister towns has to do with both being major granite quarry's, but I am not sure yet as to how they figured that out.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I dont know what you mean by GA Guidestones...is this a reference to Georgia Guidstones ?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

I dont know what you mean by GA Guidestones...is this a reference to Georgia Guidstones ?

Yes...GA is abbreviation for Georgia.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I guess I was confused by this "GA Guidestones sister city of Mure, Japan."

Anyway...so why are they sister cities ? Masonry ?

Have you discovered any connection to the builders of the guidestones ?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Hey again...

He had another work Lunar Voyage 1947 Magnesite wall with colored lights for the S.S Argentina (notice the keywords: 1947, Lunar voyage, S.S, argentina... these are also keywords in the whole SSP( secret space program) theory.
This is showing what looks like the D&M pyramid (i think you referred to this).

maybe its all coincidence... i cant find anythign on this!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
It is also said if you can imagine it exists then somewhere it does.
Not comforting if you like Klingon stuff,to many...

OK, so if I imagine, its bollox, then it is...

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Marduk

IF that theory holds

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I, too, am less than convinced by the Mars pseudo-science out there...

however... reading Brandenberg's Death on Mars raises some valid scientific points in favor of an ancient civilization there... but at the least, the evidence exists that points to manufactured fission-fusion bombs as the only known explanation for the Martian distribution of certain isotopes only seen on Earth from man-made atomic explosions. He hypothesizes that two massive atomic air-bursts occurred there a few hundred million years ago (in addition to an asteroid strike).

With that in mind, some of the "anomalies" sure could be very ancient constructions... and the source of the atomic bombs may have been ancient humans, hostile xenophobic aliens, or Martians ... all possibilities are disconcerting... and weird.

So I'm not convinced of anything, but the science is indeed sound and points to ancient fission-fusion bombs because we lack knowledge of what other natural process could produce those particular xenon particles and distribute them in the manner seen... and Brandenberg is enough of a scientist to admit it's just a theory... BUT the evidence is there.

And that is very, very thought provoking.

edit to add: and the evenly spaced stones (or something) placed around the face and found by a member some years ago needs explanation, too. That was hard to see as natural.
edit on 9/25/2015 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

ETA 2: Oh and the 1947 artist's face is quite the coincidence (to veer back to topic) but thinking about what large construction to make so a passer by in space sees it, makes a face an obvious choice
edit on 9/25/2015 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
I, too, am less than convinced by the Mars pseudo-science out there...

however... reading Brandenberg's Death on Mars raises some valid scientific points in favor of an ancient civilization there... but at the least, the evidence exists that points to manufactured fission-fusion bombs as the only known explanation for the Martian distribution of certain isotopes only seen on Earth from man-made atomic explosions. He hypothesizes that two massive atomic air-bursts occurred there a few hundred million years ago (in addition to an asteroid strike).

With that in mind, some of the "anomalies" sure could be very ancient constructions... and the source of the atomic bombs may have been ancient humans, hostile xenophobic aliens, or Martians ... all possibilities are disconcerting... and weird.

So I'm not convinced of anything, but the science is indeed sound and points to ancient fission-fusion bombs because we lack knowledge of what other natural process could produce those particular xenon particles and distribute them in the manner seen... and Brandenberg is enough of a scientist to admit it's just a theory... BUT the evidence is there.

And that is very, very thought provoking.

edit to add: and the evenly spaced stones (or something) placed around the face and found by a member some years ago needs explanation, too. That was hard to see as natural.

ETA 2: Oh and the 1947 artist's face is quite the coincidence (to veer back to topic) but thinking about what large construction to make so a passer by in space sees it, makes a face an obvious choice

On your last comment...it only makes an obvious choice if everything in the universe has a similar face. I would say a more obvious choice would be parralel lines or something similar in sequence. A face is a construct of Earth....plenty of creatures on earth do not have a face, I would say the majority.

I don't really know what to think about this particular piece, but the coincidence of it is magnitudes beyond anything I have seen....even the landscape around it.the very fact he named it "to be viewed from mars" back in 1947, is an astronomical coincidence I think.

This artist was way beyond his years.
edit on 9/25/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Heh, well, if that story from astr0 (about us, in 1947, finding the ancient human computer and other human high tech from long ago and that found tech was responsible for ufo sightings) was true then maybe certain people knew about the Mars face, already.

And you are correct that an evenly geometric land-form is a better indicator of intelligence in a landscape and who knows what passes for a "face" with an alien.

But I'm still flummoxed over it all and would really like to know some truth... things are getting even weirder, with the twist that this Mars stuff is actually somewhat supported in reality... despite Hoagland's best efforts to make it a mockery.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I don't really know what to think about this particular piece, but the coincidence of it is magnitudes beyond anything I have seen....even the landscape around it.the very fact he named it "to be viewed from mars" back in 1947, is an astronomical coincidence I think. This artist was way beyond his years.

This cannot be simply written off.

I agree there is something here that tells me that this artist was ahead of his time.... now, if we only knew how/why!

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Cool Thread! Interesting and very thought provoking!!

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Ok...so I found a pretty considerable link to the Freemasons with Isamu. His mentor, right out of school was a guy by the name of Gutzon Borglum. Now his is famous for this:

John Gutzon de la Mothe Borglum (March 25, 1867 – March 6, 1941) was a Danish-American artist and sculptor famous for creating the monumental presidents' heads at Mount Rushmore, South Dakota; the famous carving on Stone Mountain near Atlanta; and other public works of art, including a head of Abraham Lincoln, exhibited in Theodore Roosevelt's White House and held in the United States Capitol Crypt in Washington, D.C..

Source

Of which Isamu worked on with him and while with him took the name Sam Gilmour or Isamu Gilmour.

Now Gutzon was a very well known Freemason:

Borglum was an active member of the Ancient Free and Accepted Masons (the Freemasons), raised in Howard Lodge #35, New York City, on June 10, 1904, and serving as its Worshipful Master 1910-11. In 1915, he was appointed Grand Representative of the Grand Lodge of Denmark near the Grand Lodge of New York. He received his Scottish Rite Degrees in the New York City Consistory on October 25, 1907.[13]

So there is definitely a connection to the Freemasons here for Isamu, but I am having a hard time finding anything on him under his assumed name at the time. I am really looking for a connection to GA and the GA Guidestones here from my other thread....I have a feeling he was either consulted on or involved in the creation of the monument.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
It would appear the man he stayed with in the US, Edward Rumely, was also extremely well connected and to very well known Freemasons, including Theodore Roosevelt:

When the First World War broke out in Europe, Rumely was pro-German and outraged by the pro-British slant of most American newspapers. Thus, in 1915, Rumely bought and became editor-in-chief and publisher of the New York Evening Mail. Since he was a good friend of Theodore Roosevelt, he permitted him to use the newspaper as his mouthpiece. Roosevelt contributed one, and possibly many more, editorials on the subject of the development of the American merchant marine.

Source

In 1918, Noguchi was sent back to the U.S. for schooling in Rolling Prairie, Indiana. After graduation, he left with Dr. Edward Rumely to LaPorte, where he found boarding with a Swedenborgian pastor, Samuel Mack. Noguchi began attending La Porte High School, graduating in 1922. During this period of his life, he was known by the name "Sam Gilmour.

And Noguchi even attended Rumely's school, Interlaken School.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

How does a potential connection to freemasons have anything to do with having potential access to images of mars in 1947?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join