It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The recovery of the lost Clinton emails by the FBI

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
There are two conclusions to be reached from this announcement. Hillary could not be exonerated unless the FBI claimed that all emails were recovered. This is the requisite to clear her of all charges. Conversely, the federal government elite based upon the polling (Trump, Fiorina, Carson) are terrified that the public has woken up. Exposing a 1st term congressmen from Hooterville for corruption will not suffice. They need to prosecute someone of the highest profile to prove that they are not criminals. In short, the Clintons may be sacrificed in an attempt to convince the sheep that the government is not a criminal enterprise.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
well here's a story ...

FBI reportedly recovers deleted emails from Clinton server

Federal investigators reportedly have recovered work-related and personal emails from Hillary Clinton's time as secretary of state that the Democratic presidential front-runner claimed had been deleted from her personal server.

The recovery of the emails was first reported by Bloomberg News late Tuesday. The initial report, which cited a source familiar with the FBI investigation into Clinton's private email server, was corroborated by The New York Times, which cited two government officials.

It was not immediately clear whether all 30,000 messages Clinton said she had deleted from the server had been recovered, but one official told the Times that it had not been difficult to recover the emails that had been found so far.

Loads of conflicts of interest with Hillary.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: billyjack

1. Those emails are not lost nor were they ever lost.
Our intelligence agency are connected directly to the infrastructure and all email communications are captured and monitored regardless if you delete them from your hard drive.

2. Recently a hacker came out that he had the supposed lost emails. He with his lawyer sent the emails to the FBI. I didn't follow up to this story so I can't say whether it was true or not but I recall that some MSM sources validated the story.

The question is who and what info was in those emails that the people on the top are scrambling. Also if they admit to having the archived emails this could set a presidence that I lost my email will no longer fly as an excuse from politicians.

Sadly Hillary will likely slither away unscathed from this but the ObamaBator will make her say mercy.
edit on 30930America/ChicagoWed, 23 Sep 2015 10:30:59 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

The "sacrifice" of the Clintons?

Find a way to bag that and we can make America green again.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
'Recovered' or planted ?

Is the question.

First they mysteriously disappeared.

Now they are mysteriously recovered.

They are working overtime cleaning up CLintons mess.
edit on 23-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

2. Recently a hacker came out that he had the supposed lost emails. He with his lawyer sent the emails to the FBI. I didn't follow up to this story so I can't say whether it was true or not but I recall that some MSM sources validated the story

This ^^^.

My first thought when I heard that the FBI had "recovered" the emails was that they had to "find" them to stop the hacker from releasing what he has... no one will want/need to pay so much for something which is available for nothing.

But your theory works for me too!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

The politicians that control the government (on both sides) will agree among themselves that Hillary will be punished enough if she is "allowed" to withdraw from the race.

Her tactic against those in power is that she will stay in the race knowing she will hurt her own party if she continues and probably won't win the presidency if even the nomination. That is her only ace in the hole...against her own party. She will agree to withdraw on her own accord! if both sides agree she will never be indited for a major crime.

The Clinton image and legacy will be deeply tarnished, but beyond that they shall continue as if nothing of importance happened.
edit on 23-9-2015 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: Boadicea

Regardless, the politicians that control the government (on both sides) will agree among themselves that Hillary will be punished enough if she is "allowed" to withdraw from the race.

Her tactic against those in power is that she will stay in the race knowing she will hurt her own party if she continues and probably won't win the presidency if not nomination anyway. That is her only ace in the hole...against her own party. She will agree to withdraw on her own accord! if both sides agree she will never be indited for a major crime.

The Clinton image and legacy will be deeply tarnished, but beyond that they shall continue as if nothing of importance happened.

The Clintons played the game for the "elite" better than anyone has ever played it. They kept dirty records.
I know because a person who was requested by the Clintons in one of the alphabet soup groups told my father that
he was asked to dig dirt and give it to the Clintons on all sorts of people. He refused and was fired for it, quite publicly, but not for that, for a trumped up reason.

They will never go to jail for their many many crimes, because they have too many powerful people by the b..ls.

Hillary makes Nixon look like a choir boy when it comes to being crooked.

Now that they are leaking that she has bad health problems. They will use that to let her out of a losing campaign graciously and let the Clintons live their lives out fleecing more people for yet more money.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Unless she had those drives physically damaged beyond repair, there are computer forensic experts that can reconstruct the data. The only way to ensure your data is truly not recoverable is to physically damage the hard drive platters beyond repair.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

How many times in major crimes of one kind or another against the people/state has the courts caused the possible and evidently damning info to be withheld and the truth while plain for those that can see, never get told to the gullible public that only accepts "official" words from Capitol Hill?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
'Recovered' or planted ?

Is the question.

First they mysteriously disappeared.

Now they are mysteriously recovered.

They are working overtime cleaning up CLintons mess.

Well-put. I think you're right neo...

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Her tactic against those in power is that she will stay in the race knowing she will hurt her own party if she continues and probably won't win the presidency if even the nomination. That is her only ace in the hole...against her own party. She will agree to withdraw on her own accord! if both sides agree she will never be indited for a major crime.

I can see that too.... very clearly. Thank you! I haven't forgotten the FBI files the Clintons immediately obtained after Bill won the election. (Although I'm sure Obama's NSA surveillance beats her FBI files). They know how the game is played. And presuming that the whole Obama-Clinton hate-fest isn't just another ruse for the benefit of the public, she's probably had her ace in the hole ready to play for a good long time...

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Guten Tag-

Again with the e-mails.. I'm more concerned about the $6B that went missing when She was the Head of State and then $2B shows up in the Clinton FRAUDation supposedly from Her Saudi marionettes.

O.P.- This isn't a dig towards You but how many mouths can You feed with deleted fart joke e-mails? How many could You feed w/$6B or even $2B?

Maybe this too is a 'smoke screen' ? to stave off any investigation on the "lost" money. She also wouldn't quit just yet, too many idjits with $$ to fleece. Does the thrice married Preacher that wears the $35k watch ever quit WANTING more money??

Show Me the money...

namaste

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

That's right, it was the "FBI" that recovered the emails.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: billyjack
There are two conclusions to be reached from this announcement. Hillary could not be exonerated unless the FBI claimed that all emails were recovered. This is the requisite to clear her of all charges. Conversely, the federal government elite based upon the polling (Trump, Fiorina, Carson) are terrified that the public has woken up. Exposing a 1st term congressmen from Hooterville for corruption will not suffice. They need to prosecute someone of the highest profile to prove that they are not criminals. In short, the Clintons may be sacrificed in an attempt to convince the sheep that the government is not a criminal enterprise.

there are no charges...that's republicans lying again, and you are parroting their lie

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Unless she had those drives physically damaged beyond repair, there are computer forensic experts that can reconstruct the data. The only way to ensure your data is truly not recoverable is to physically damage the hard drive platters beyond repair.

My point is that "emails" necessarily traverse the internet and all content that does so is logged and captured and all hosted content is as well.

So, even if you vaporize your storage media, the content is still accessible though, probably not by the "FBI".

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

geez...proof, or it's more garbage from the right...

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Odd that they were found right around the time Uncle Joe was contemplating getting into the race.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
a reply to: JimNasium

geez...proof, or it's more garbage from the right...

Here You go:www.washingtontimes.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You did read that I wanted to "feed the hungry" and NOT stick it in My pocket or put a 1/3rd into My FRAUDation? Like it actually matters what We TheSerfs think/want/vote for..

Granted if this were "real Life" You'd NEVER hear a peep out of Me about sex, politics™ and religion™ but due to the intraweb I can let it out.. We are ALL getting SCREWED.

Those who engage in arguments as it relates to politics have far greater in common w/those We are arguing with than ANY politician that We are arguing about...

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

Yep, the NSA probably has a cache its stored in someplace.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join