It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis Addresses President Obama And Guests At White House (Full Transcript)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
ANything th epope has to say has officially became as relaible as RT or alex jones. He has said that Jesus sacrifice on the cross was a failure. The pope*spit* has zero influence on my decisions now and might as well shut his trap and go home. I forgive him for his tresspass but i cant believe him in good conscious anymore.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I would be all for it if I was a moron. Another scam in the making.

I could put up a solar panel system on my house and get off the grid. But where I live (USA CA.) you can't disconnect from the grid (as it is illegal). They have jailed some who have tried. They force you to burn fossil fuel, yet they want to penalize you for it. Can you say Extortion children!

I could collect my own rain water also as Los Angeles won't build any new reservoirs so of course their will be water shortages. But it is also illegal.

When it's cold in the winter you can't heat your house as they will penalize you? When it is hot you can't turn on the air conditioner or water the plants?

I'm already paying the highest kilowatt per hour rate and they still fine you if you go over a certain level, even though they have no trouble providing the electricity.

And these agreements they make with other countries are only to usurp your rights. Don't fall for it. Put on your thinking caps and wake up.

If you want change your going to have to do it yourselves and not let these vulture politicians legislate you into enslavement.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
On a side note, how many refugees is the Vatican taking in?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: sysop317
On a side note, how many refugees is the Vatican taking in?

They don't have to. The USA is busy taking them (Syrian refugees). 15000 are arriving in Glendale CA to be distributed throughout the USA according to my source. Perfect for the next 911 false flag.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent76

And must somehow be fulfilled Bible prophecy. If you read Revelation'll see that 95 percent is fulfilled. There is less and the Papacy will rule the world. What you see now gendarmes world wars in the name of peace is nothing but royal crown preparation for the return of churches to lead the world.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Awesome rendition of an Avian on your profile

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Beautifully explained Doc. Sadly the sheeple think we are free.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join