It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 23rd here it is. How do we feel this morning?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Goodnight sweet earth.

Thank you for gifting us life and keeping us safe.

Please take care of those souls that are saddened you didn't destroy humanity and slaughter billions so 180 000 could go to 'heaven.

They are sad it didn't happen, be kind to them.

Sleep tight everyone.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

HAHAHA! That is too funny. I usually proof read.... but uh.... yeah... I didn't.

Ah hell.

I really need to say some Hail Mary's now.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Junkheap
When's the next doomsday date?

I hope its soon, I have all this stuff stockpiled

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Bigburgh

Well, I have a date already - and although it might seem he'd be raptured, I'm sure he won't. He's just pretty regular. He's no saint or anyone you've heard of. Has lots of faults (as do I). But, we take care of each other. Mutual mere human nurturing and partnership. It works for us both. His name is Mister Wigs.
He's at work right now.

Anyway -
So - catch you next time around!!!!

( inhales.. exhales.. ).. Oooooooo K

Doom On.

edit on 24-9-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Just seen this thread and thought i would pop in , lots of gloom , did the world end or something .

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

But no one can't say we weren't warned..

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Good vibes and much love

Feeling it, I'm happy we're still here, I have a bright outlook that an earth ending impact would ruin.

A lot to do.

I'll take like 2115, I kinda like life, and maybe we can turn things around

Who am I kidding we're doomed, it's just gonna happen on a date not predicted here. Given the 0% accuracy and all.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Q33323
I'm looking forward to the next "Date of Crisis!" Someone please pick a day in the next 12 months, and we'll get the campaign of doom rolling!
We're all going to die!... Eventually

8/14/2016....

Well the next one is the 28th the date the Blood Moon was to happen, so you don't have to wait very long. Guess I'll see you all on the 29th.

(post by JohnWho removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnWho

I took a look at the codex society website. Down near the bottom, it says "look under the own source", so I did. I pressed CTRL + U to view the page's source code. Here's what I found.

Lines 33 and 98 have html code comments that don't appear on the page. They seem to be some kind of riddle:
• Line 33: I'm code, change me from my source without change what I am
• Line 98: AS ABOVE, SO BELOW... search depper under the shadows

Also, the countdown has both a target date and a message to display when it's over:
• Line 39: TargetDate = "10/02/2016 12:00 AM";
• Line 46: FinishMessage = "They are here!";

I'm also a bit perplexed by the obvious grammatical/spelling errors that are likely intentional and part of the riddle. For example, saying "depper" instead of "deeper" in Line 98 above, or the sentence below missing the words "at" (look at the clock) and the word "go" (you must go back), not to mention their horrible grammar asking you to "look under the own source of your ideas":

The trouble is, you look the clock thinking you have time;

but sometimes to find the answer you must back and look under the own source of your ideas and change the name of your initial code.

That's about as far down the rabbit hole I could go this morning. My kids just woke up so I have to
poking around for now.

Anyone else find anything worth mentioning on that site or know anything about the codex society?
edit on 26-9-2015 by jhnsmth because: Edited to remove the html tags from lines 33 and 98 above. After I posted, I realized that those lines didn't show up in my post.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I have another minute or two, so here's one thing I forgot to mention in my last reply:

The main phrase on the codex website (Tempus alere flammam veritatis) means "Time to feed the flame of truth" in English. Likely part of their riddle as well.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join