It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who wants to tell me their paranormal experiences?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepowerisinyou
a reply to: wantsome

I can't imagine how hard it is to sleep in a haunted house, or even enter it. Be strong, hang in there if you say you've got no other option now. I hope this thing respects your room privacy.Tell me more about it when you have time. Thanks, have a beautiful evening.
The incidents I mentioned before were the most significant things. My cousin moved in a couple of years ago. He lives in the basement. He swears at night when my grandmother and I are in bed he hears footsteps upstairs. He also woke up in the morning and said every light in the basement was turned on there are 5 of them. My grandmother was on the phone the other day with my mom. My cousin and I were grocery shopping. We were gone for 2 hours. She said 15 minutes before we walked in while she was on the phone someone slammed her bedroom door shut. She was in the room and she thought it was one of us. I leave my tv off in the computer room most of the time. A while back I was just sitting here and the tv turned on by itself. A couple of weeks ago my cousin and I were talking in the living room. He goes "look" I'm like "what" he said "look at the chair" The rocking chair was slightly rocking and neither of had been near it. We sat there and watched it rock for over a minute until he grabbed it. We're use to it for the most part and what ever it is it's not hostile. If it jumped on me in bed or attacked me somehow I'd get out of here. Nothing that extreme has happened so I'm not too worried about it. I'm editing this post to add the doorbell was driving me nuts I literally cut the wires on it 6 years ago.
edit on 24-9-2015 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Oh, waw!!! Happy this ghost is not attacking. Im starting to like it, but there is no invitation from me, have to say it...Also I am happy for you that you dont live alone there. Im more relaxed now about your ghost....

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Yeah, you showed it doorbells!!!!!
))))

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

What mood do you think this ghost usually has? What feeling do you have about it, besides not being hostile? Do you think it has a story?
edit on 24-9-2015 by thepowerisinyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: thepowerisinyou

I've only seen it one time I have no idea what it's purpose or mood is. I have no clue as to what it is or why it's here. I get this feeling that it's a harbinger or a sign of something bad to come. I don't know really most of the time when stuff happens around here we just laugh it off. Like I said I don't want to communicate with it or even acknowledge it's presence.

Even after everything I've experienced I still like to bury it in the back of my mind and forget about it. I don't talk about it with to many people. I'll talk about it online but that's about it. Before I moved in here if someone told me they had seen a ghost I would have been like yeah ok.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I agree that you should't make contact with it and I understand you. It's not something easy to live with. It's the most healthy thing to do - not giving it importance! Well, please visit this thread anytime you like and write about anything, I don't mind any topic. WE CAN ALL BE FRIENDS HERE AND SAY ANYHING. thank you so much. I do expect to have a nice group here and I appreciate all....

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Some people see shadow beings which they say are completly different things from ghosts. Something more about it on ATS- SHADOW PEOPLE...
"The shadow guys with "hats" tend to be a protection type of spectre called a 'Wraith.' If they are not purposefully bound to you then it is what we call, "an unbound spirit" which most people have as visitors around their house or body. They tend to be rather dark by nature and if they 'like you' can be a good source of protection and vengeance. They like causing havoc and find delight in atacking your enemies. I suggest you dont send them out to do harm because you will get the KARMIC backlash.."

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Also check out the out of body experiences - stories!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I agree to: ghosts/shadows/demons
"they're nor from a different dimension, its more like a different frequency than ours, but they can be seen by some of us at certain times or places, not because they want or need it, but because our frequencies are closely paralel to eachother and they can spike in between the lines at any given time (think of searching for radio signals and how many u pick up on the way to the station ur trying to listen to)."-buggy166

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: thepowerisinyou I have had so many, that you will have to read my Books.

It is the only way for me to tell everything I have experienced.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: thepowerisinyou
a reply to: Bedlam

With sleep paralysis or not, the freaky does happen. If its real without the paralysis... THEN ITS ALSO REAL WITH THE PARALYSIS. my opinion.

I've had dead people crawl into bed with me during bouts of SP. I'm pretty sure it wasn't real. The real problem is, I can't tell about some of it. It SEEMED real. And my brothers had similar stories on the same nights.

It could have been real except it was in the spirit realm which is normally invisible. In sleep paralysis it can sometimes be seen. Just the way I see it.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Right after I had my daughter (she is in kindergarten this year) I had a couple of freaky experiences similar to what some of you have described. Mine was in a dream. I dreamt that I was laying in my bed sleeping when I awoke to a dark cloud like image was floating in the corner of the room. I was scared because I had the feeling that it was trying to harm my new born baby girl. And in my dream I couldn't move. It was like my whole entire body was paralyzed. Then I heard a creepy laughing and I looked to see an old boney man sitting on top of my long dresser. His eyes were dark and sunken in in head. I was really freaked out. The far shadow moved closer to my bedroom doorway and was starting to go towards my daughters room. Somehow I managed the strength to relieve myself of my paralysis, and get to her before this shadow did. To me it felt like an evil presence. Well I did manage to get her and she was standing in her crib. In real life she was too young to be standing,but anyways I grabbed her and I ran out the front door. That was when I awoke from the dream.
Now in real life like a day or two later my husband got up early for work, like 5 am to leave for work and then I would go and sleep on the couch. I had my back turned towards the outside of the couch and fell asleep. I awoke from someone or someTHING run their nails down my back and I arched my back and was so scared, that I didn't move. I WAS awake at this point, and I swear to you, that I heard these little feet run across my floor in the kitchen. Twice that happened in a week where I went to lay on the couch and hhad this thing touch my back and run across the floor. And both times was I terrified that some evil entity was in my home. I do believe in God. Good and Evil. I believe in angels and demons. I just never, until that point, ever experienced it in my life. Thanks for reading if you did. Any comments or similar experiences would be appreciated. I like to read others experiences.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: thepowerisinyou I believe that you were being bothered by this evil entity because of your close contact with God. Just as my experience with the dark shadow and the thing that touched me, with what felt like claws, and then hearing its feet scatter across my kitchen floor. I didn't mention it in my post, but around that time me and my husband at the time were having alot of marital problems, which I will not bore you with, but it was bad enough to where I left and went to this Baptist church to get right with God and my husband did the same. My grandfather used to be a pastor for many years, and told me lots of crazy stuff he had seen with the evil side. He told me that when you get close to God as i did, the devil or evil will try to pull you into it because of course it does not want you to feel any happiness. It wants you to suffer.
I also remember too that when I had my experiences I got so scared that I was praying in my head or out loud for it to go away and for God to be there with me. I mean we do get so scared that we would do or say anything to make it go away, though I'm sure we do mean it. After praying, it did finally stop, and it never did come back, at least i think i would have felt it. We do have more power than we think. Our minds and spirits are very powerful. So I do agree with how people can attract this evil. It didn't make sense to me until my grandpa told me that. Thanks for sharing your experience.

edit on 08312016 by sailorgirl88 because: left out a part that i meant to add

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Okay, I want to share my story. I have never really told anyone about it because it always made me feel crazy. I was 8 or 9 when my mom and I got a pet rabbit. One night we were outside on the back porch, in late fall, almost winter cleaning the cage out. We finished, and my mom sat down to smoke a cigarette. I sat down next to her and we kind of just sat gazing into the woods by the creek for a minute. All of a sudden this woman walks past. A transparent bluish woman, wearing 18th century garb. She appeared out of nowhere, stopped and looked at us from about 50 feet away. My mom and I looked at eachother, looked back to her, and she was gone. I remember it like it was yesterday. She was walking on all these crunchy dead leaves but made no sound, and she looked right through us. I booked inside, flipping out. My mom stayed out and tried to summon her backor something, but I wouldn't sit or hang out back there for years. Anybody have insight? Ghosts? Time travelers?? Overactive imagination?????
I feel freaked out just remembering this hahah. My initiation into the world of the paranormal

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Hello. I'm new here today and thought perhaps, just this once, I could share with you something I shall never forget.
This happened in 1980 when I was 10 years old.
Visiting a girlfriends house after school. Just me and my friend were there looking at magazines and chilling.
I stood up from the couch and saw, approx 10 feet away from me, a "shadow person" (for want of a better term) that had a human form.
This figure appeared to be looking at us although there were no facial features, and I got the distinct impression that it was curious. It held onto the doorway between the living room and hallway with it's head poking in.
Weirdly enough, I was fearless and intrigued.
I asked my friend, "S----a....do you see what I see"?
Her answer was most odd, "Oh yeah, I see them in the shower too".
It remained there for about a minute before vanishing.
I knew this was no trick of the light and this apparition was observing us .
Never had any "evil" vibe and tend to dismiss people ascribing "good" / evil" to such things.
All there was, was the certainty on my part, that the thing was curious about us for whatever reason.

I have more precognitive types of incidents throughout my life but for fear I'd just bore you, I'll keep it at that!
Thanks for letting me share this.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I have 2 to share, if anyone is interested...

#1: Overdose:
My old friend and I dropped some acid once and were tripping at a friends house. We had been drinking (beer) all day, and I wasn't feeling all that great (on top of tripping). After a while, a friend hands me his bong with some purple hydro weed, and, like a 20 year old dumbass trying to prove how cool I was, I proceeded to clear the load like a champ. About 1-2 minutes later, while sitting on the sofa, I got really, really dizzy and weak. There was a TV/stereo cabinet directly in front of me, and it slowly came at me like a 3-D movie. The next thing I knew there was a flash of white light, and I was slowly rising above my body in the room; I was actually looking down at my body, the sofa, my friends, the entire room from above what seemed to be the ceiling level, so actually above the house but I could see through the roof. My body below was completely limp and my head had rolled back on the sofa with my eyes closed. Above, I felt weightless and full of absolute panic, at which point (maybe 10-15 seconds total) I felt a tugging, like I was being tugged back into my body. I saw my friend next to me reaching over and shaking me by my shoulders. There felt like a whoosh, and I was back in my body, my eyes popped open and I was sucking for air. My friend was kinda panicked and said that I had gone limp and wasn't breathing. At that point I had to get some cool air outside, and I went home shortly after.

I'm fairly certain that I died that night, but was sent back or pulled myself back into my body. Overall, it wasn't a good or terrible feeling, kinda just numbness and lightness. But the panic I felt seeing everything below me was palpable and still makes me physically sick to think of to this day.

#2: My father 'visiting' me:
In Oct. 1994 I was a roadie for a band on a US tour. At that time I didn't get along very well with my family, but tried to keep in touch. One night I had called them to check in, but had to get off the phone quickly because we had to head to the club to set up for the show. I felt that it was an unfinished conversation, but had to leave. A few days later, after a show in Dallas, TX, I felt a sudden and very intense sadness and homesickness that made me leave the club and go sit in the van by myself, nearly crying. I couldn't stop thinking of my parents, and my father in particular. So I went off to find a pay phone. It was around 9:00pm and they were in CA, so it was around 7:00 for them. It was a time that they were ALWAYS home and would answer the phone. But this time they didn't answer. I tried multiple times for about an hour with no luck. We then left later that night for Oklahoma.
In the early morning at the hotel in OK, the tour manager came in and said that my mom was on the phone and that it was an emergency. I went to the phone, and she was crying on the other end. My father had had an arterial veinous malformation hemorrhage in his head at around 5:30 the previous evening (which was around 7:30 TX time; around the same time that I started feeling the sadness), had to undergo emergency brain surgery, and was now in ICU. I flew home immediately, and my dad was in the hospital for an entire year. He ended up living for 21 more years and died last year, July.

I'm convinced that my father came to visit me to let me know what had happened to him, and that he passed on that night. However, his body remained (mostly incapacitated) for another 21 years, which took 24/7 care.

That's it.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

A supernatural experience? I'll tell you one of mine.

According to Jewish mythology if you meditate on prophesies and the bible in general it's possible to trigger visions and other biblical experiences. And it was the craziest thing.

I got to see the tutorial.

Here's what I saw. I figured out something unusual in a prophesy. Then I said it out loud. And this is what happened. I heard a tone in my ears like I was getting a hearing test. Then my vision faded out to a dark gray background. Then suddenly I wasn't in Kansas anymore.

It was as if my consciousness had been plucked up from my body and was being propelled into space. I could see white dots and streaks of light as if I had been sucked into the old starfield simulation screen saver. And oddly enough there were numbers mixed into the picture. The number 2 to be exact moving past. Then the picture changed.

And there I was floating in space looking at the stars. But it was a strange space with strange looking stars. For against the blackness of space I could see the words of the prophesy I was working on glowing faintly against it. And the stars were scattered through the prophesy. But they weren't really stars they were numbers. The number 2 actually scattered through the prophesy showing the points of duality in it. Dual fulfillments. Dual meanings. And so forth.

Then the focus of the prophesy changed again. Suddenly I was back in my body with this extremely bright image of the starfield in my head. And it seemed to be expanding as if a size 12 foot was being pushed into my size 11 head. Then after a few seconds of that pressure in my head it was suddenly over. Leaving me with a strange headache for the rest of the day.

And for a few weeks after that it was the strangest thing. Being a Goa'uld. Without the little worm of course.

edit on 13-9-2016 by ntech because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join