It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who wants to tell me their paranormal experiences?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Hi everybody, I am new here, love ATS, discovered it by accident, love how people are opening up about the paranormal, love giving my support and opinion on the subject, so let me know if you have something on your mind to share.I already shared a bit of my very few experiences on other threads but I shall soon give again my impressions on my experiences. I'm thirsty to hear you out!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
considering none has replied yet i will start

im not one to say i have had experiences or encounters. The only x1 i have had in my years is your typical sleep paralysis.

Had an afternoon nap around 2pm about a year ago, woke up in my room in the daylight. Only able to slightly move my head. Body stuck to the bed, i was fully awake and couldn't move a muscle. I could lift my head slightly off my pillow. I dark shadowy figure was above me feeling like it was pushing me down.

due to the weird experience and feeling i was left a little scared and could only fall back to sleep, only to wake up 5 minutes later to the exact same experience. Unable to move, shadow figure pushing me down.

happened 3 times of waking up and sleeping until i finally was able to get up, shaking. Went to shower refreshed myself. and back to a normal life.

this is nothing new or out of the ordinary it seems to be quite a common experience with some sort of figure sitting on your chest or pushing you down.

i understand why we have sleep paralysis, i just don't understand why there seem,s to be a figure of some sort pushing you down. I never heard of this until i had the experience and looked into it.

apologise for bad grammar in advance. im at work and just a quick typing exercise for this thread.
edit on 23-9-2015 by lSkrewloosel because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2015 by lSkrewloosel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: thepowerisinyou

Ok here goes, I am a guy from South Pacific, Papua New Guinea.

When I was around 18 years old I had an encounter with a shadow being.

It started one night when I was half awake and had this numbing feeling all over my body as it felt like someone was sitting next to my bedside. I wasn't dreaming or anything as I was fully aware of the feeling and the enviroment around me.

I was facing the wall, and my back was to whatever that was near my bedside. So out of curiosty I turned to see what it was, and there sitted beside me and facing me was this shadow figure.

I didn't feel afraid of it, I just looked at it. It had a clear human outline, but no complexion of a face or anything for me to make out, like what clothes or what skin color it had. It is exactly, what you can ascribe with a shadow.

What happend next was an extraodinary experience for me. As this shadow figure, put both his arms out to carry me, like lifting me out my bed. I for some reason did not panick at this but remained calm.

If I recall, the shadow man had carried my in his arms, and what shocked me was that in the moment of it, I glanced back and saw myself sleeping in bed still. Although the sight was somewhat blurry but I recognised my bed and myself sleeping on the bed.

As soon as realised seeing my self sleeping, it occurred to me that I just mighted have died. Funny thing was that I maintained my calmness. What I could remeber from that point on, was that the shadow person took me with him, out of my bedroom, and outside my house.

Then it flow up in the sky in a rapid pace, with me still in it's arms. At that point, I glanced back at the roof of my house as I pulled away from it. My sight of the house went smaller and smaller and my memory blanks out from there.

I woke up the next morning in bed and was pretty puzzled about the whole thing and didn't think much about and went on about the day.

The following night, almost every night, I would awake and see the shadow figure sitting at my bedside as if protecting me. I started telling everyone in the house about the encounter, but they didn't think much about it.

Then one night I had slept away for the weekend, and one of my Uncles spent the night in my bed. That night, he also saw the shadow figure, since I had tell him also about it too earlier, he feared and screamed and run out my bedroom...LoL

My uncle told me the next day when I come back home, and I was kind of happy that he confirmed what I was seeing.

Anyway, long story short, whatever the thing did to me it openned my third eye and I could see through walls, fly to places and meet different people (pacific people in traditional attire especially) in the dream state. This happened almost everynight, for atleast a month of this rather unusual ecounter and the experiences that come with it. Then I started developing fear that I may have become posessed by this entity, and eventually started rejecting any interaction with It, and soon after it eventually stopped for good.

That has being the most wierdiest of my experiences in my life ever. However, I evetually found my way here to ATS basically in search of answers and realised alot of othe people also have encounters with such shadow beings. To this day, I kind of regret having chased it away, as I would have been telling more stories than what I juat told, but I guess I had made my choice that then.

There is however more to these story, but it's long story to tell. But to put things in perpspective, this part of the world where I am from, stories of these encounters are somwhat common and is widely accepted in the communities as something that we know happens occasinally. Next time you happen to bump into a person from PNG, ask them about a paranormal story and be prepared to be blown away.

Peace

edit on 23-9-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: grammar and spelling

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

really good story. maybe you should try meditate or something in your bedroom and invite it back, in a none possession kinda of way of course.

wish i had experience like this.

thanks for sharing

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel
Thank you.
I hope it will never happen to you again. I'm surprised how many people said they had this kind of experience of being held down. And these kind of unnatural events are more often than I believed... Take care and if you feel attacked again, I pray you will be stronger.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Thank you.
I'm glad you chased it away, really! You took the right decision. No one should be manipulated like that. It's strange you felt no fear, but you knew it was wrong. Enjoy your freedom.... It is precious!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

There is another aunty of mine who is apperanty having this encounter and we chat about it everynow and then. The entity is very friendly type.

She told my this shadow guy's name is Jona. We each confirmed that he has two children from our own encounters with him. And my aunt told me that I can summon him, by calling him by his name and before I had to bed. I haven't tried it, since I am now married and share my bed with Mrs.

But now that you made me remember, maybe I can try again see what happens. And maybe post back if it happens again.

My aunts stories, of flying around in the dream state are similar to mine, and just simply out of this world.

This experience really made me changed my views on life as we know it. So am pretty much open to things paranomal in nature.

There is another experience I had. It will take time to type out as well. I try though.

Peace
edit on 23-9-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: spelling, grammar

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
My mother's experiences, briefly
-a little girl's voice saying "mamma" which she says is my sister from a misscarriage she had
-a man's voice saying "hi" (once, recently)
-feeling the blancket removed from her
It's sad to hear such things and hard to believe but I don't want to live it in order to believe them... At first, I thought she was hearing the girl's voice only in her head, it was really hard for me to believe.Also hard to believe she heard powerful footsteps on the roof at night and banging near the window... Now I am wondering if it was an ET..

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

You are brave, but take care! It might be something like Eve and the apple... God bless you.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepowerisinyou

You are brave, but take care! It might be something like Eve and the apple... God bless you.

One thing I realised and am certain about from my numerous paranormal encounters is that, fear will only feed and attract negative entities, while being in a state of inner peace (hence my screenname) and calmness will attract the kind type of entities.

Feel free to send me a U2U if need some tips..

Peace

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I am here if you two get in trouble. Really, my heart is with you, I know now that evil exists, I felt it recently, even now it is hard for me to meditate because I am aware of it, even more now by reading ATS...

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

THIS IS TRUE, FEAR ATTRACTS IT. BUT ALSO THE BEST STATE OF MIND ATTRACTS IT. Believe me, this brought me to ATS, to understand what happens. I was nearly asleep, feeling grateful to God, feeling so happy and peaceful, like very long time ago. I wanted to explore this peace more and to benefit more from it by keeping these good vibes and suddenly, I felt evil next to me, just like that. I wasnt afraid of anything but it appeared. So, we are never safe! I am afraid now of meditating, afraid of feeling myself connected with the Universe like I did. The demon was furious at me, envied my perfect state of mind!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

So calmness doesn't guarantee no evil coming or waiting to jump at you....

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
My first description that I wrote in another thread about what I felt....
Well, the story is I attracted the evil with my moment of perfect happiness with God, myself, the world. Was going to explore more of this peace and stick it as hard as I could in my heart, in order to become a wiser person in my way of living.I felt the evil wanting to absorb me, it was like a figure without a figure, just a head but no head next to my face, you wouldnt believe how close to my face I new it had no power to drag me, I new that if i open my eyes(was almost asleep when I felt it) it would be nothing, not even the feeling, probably because God didnt allow it to scare me that much and because my world is not his reality or in that moment, anyway my ears also felt it, can you imagine the ears to feel?!?! They were as a radar, warning me but I knew it before my ears.I opened my eyes,although I was and am very curious to know what is this evil, I think at times what is this emptiness that has such powet? How can it have power?! How can it come to me and I cannot dissmiss it?! I dont accept its power. Never will, its just emptiness, its scares a lot but cant win us over....After that, I needed a little time to close my eyes and sleep, knew I could feel it, but I could not feel it with eyes opened, strange no? I turned up the light, put the rosary on my neck, pray a little, turned off light, still a bit uncomfortable, but finally asleep. I will tell a little more of my experiences and my mom's. Thanks for reading!
P. S: I feel stronger when I read these paranormal threads...

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: thepowerisinyou

I agree evil exists, just like people, there are very dark entities that exist and friendly ones too, but I have also experienced the dark forces as well.

Perhaps it also depends on the environment you live, not like a place of where there are hauntings, but more of a peaceful and quite place.

But I raise my awareness and ward them off. Through my encounters, I realised how powerful our minds can be in dire situations, and the entities you come in contact know that as well.

But in any dire situation do tell them, that they are not welcomed and should leave, if you are not comfortable with the experience. Always maintain your awareness and not fear at all.

But thanks for sharing your experience as well, gives more insight to the paranormal experience.

Peace

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
One more thing. Days before it happened, I was asking myself and God, not very insistently, just curious a bit, without necessarily expecting an answer :does evil really exist, has a shape, has an agenda, does it really hides? I wouldnt be surprised if what ive felt was the nr1 evil... But I am so so so so happy and also was at the time it happened that I was aware of my value and the fact that as powerful as it is I can escape it!! Hahaha! I just knew it in my heart, it only confirmed me how special I am that I can reach happiness and that this makes the evil furious. Hahaha! It really is just emptiness, and I can deal with emptiness, because God is my shepherd...The only thing now that bothers me is that I am afraid to meditate. I can deal with making the evil go away, but I wanna avoid it!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
You are right about not showing fear. I really didnt at the moment, I was still, I was amazed, I was thinking like: whats this? Im not going to bow to it, to dispair, to be weaker, I have God, nothing can touch me, I am rich! Go away, you wont get anything, you are nothing....
I dont say wow I am brave, I am afraid of its presence because it simply disgustes me, it ruins my soul's privacy, I am not afraid that it might win me, that I know for sure, that is my strenght, I just dont want it near.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I've been an atheist my entire life. My parents left it up to me if I wanted to pursue religion. So ghosts and super natural things were outside of my realm of belief. I moved into my grandmothers house about 12 years ago. When I first moved in the doorbell would ring in the middle of the night around 2 am. I thought it was some neighborhood kids playing a prank. One night I'm sitting home alone and I heard a loud crash in the basement. I nearly jumped out of my skin it was so loud. So I go downstairs to investigate and some metal bed rails that had been in the corner for years fell over and landed on my fishing rods. The bed rails had been there for years undisturbed. They were very heavy at least 40lbs each they are solid iron. Another night I'm sitting at the computer and I'm home alone and one of the bedroom doors slammed shut by itself. I thought someone was in the house. After investigating no one was there.

Things just kept escalating around the house with strange occurrences. My cousin comes over from time to time and he's experienced things also. One night we were sitting in the computer room and he walked into the kitchen to grab something to drink. A few minutes later he went back. He called me into the kitchen and all of the cupboards and the refrigerator were open. He's not the type to screw around or anything. I had never told him about the stuff I experienced. He said "WTF? they were closed the first time I came in". Another night I was sleeping and he was using the computer. He said it felt as though someone had touched his shoulder. He thought it was me but no one was around. I've also had the sensation while laying in bed that someone grabbed me. I've jumped out of the bed before thinking someone grabbed me.

I live near Detroit and I moved in with my grandmother because it's a bad neighborhood. One night I was laying in bed and couldn't sleep so I got up to use the bathroom. It was dark and there were no lights on. I saw the silhouette of a man standing at the end of the hallway. I literally jumped 6 inches off the ground. I thought it was an intruder and went into kick ass mode. I'm a big guy and not afraid of anyone. I ran down the hallway full steam ready to beat someones ass. I got face to face with what I clearly saw as a man and it disappeared right before my eyes. I was nose to nose with it. I know what I saw.

I've talked about it with my cousin and grandmother and all of us have had our own experiences. Every once in a while I go down into the basement and it make the hair stand up on the back of my neck. For the most part things have been quiet the past two years or so. My grandmother is catholic and she wanted to bring a priest to bless the house. I don't know if it's a poltergeist or what it is. I just don't want to make it mad. I talked her out of it.
edit on 23-9-2015 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Having sleep paralysis gives you LOTS of fun stories. The problem is...you can never really know what was real and what wasn't. Because your memory will tell you it was ALL real. Even when it couldn't be.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Thanks for the encouragement. Have a wonderful evening! Please post anytime you want!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join