It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Chinese Explosion Orchestrated?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Sorry if it has already been posted as the article is not new.

Ever since my friends profited off the Japanese nuclear reactor disaster many years ago I have been aware that when there is a disaster, there is money to be made.

Many conspiracies revolve around the gains from losses and I always felt there was more to the China dock explosion than just a mere accident/ lack of safety protocols. I stated in many threads it would be interesting to know the stock gains/ insurance policies affected by the disaster and whether or not it was a destabilising tactic used by competing corporations. There may be a small chance this may be the case.

uk.businessinsider.com...

ZURICH insurance lost £177 million on the explosion but more importantly lost the potential £5.5 billion merger with RSA insurance.

Please read the link for more details.

Will we see a merge with RSA from rival firms or a buyout of this company at a significantly less price, below market value? Is this just a by product of an actual accident of a cleverly orchestrated bid to cripple a rival? When £5.5 billion is involved is it just a coincidence? Am I suffering from sleep deprivation and desperately trying to validate my own theory from months ago? (Lol)

I would like to hear your opinions on this matter and hope the good members on here could perhaps find more/better sources of other profiterring/losses revolving around the China explosion.

Also on the link it has a good drone vantage point of the disaster if you have no interest in the thread.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: rossacus

In the early threads I suggested that the explosions were the result of insurance fraud due to the recent downturn in China's economy. I don't think anybody took it seriously. At least I don'r recall any responses to that effect. Makes perfect sense to me as Chinese business practices seem to be short on business and personal ethics. I guess they get that honestly, from the government.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Of course it was sabotage, there were like 4 explosions in a months time all chemical companies in China. . . . .

Military supercomputer manufacturing plant taken out in the first big one that caught everyones attention.

But hey if people want to believe it was an accident then more power to them.

Lets not forget all the accidents that have been happening in America since that first explosion. . . . .

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun
I will need to keep an eye out for further bids to merge with RSA or buyout bids for Zurich as I feel it will be pretty soon. The £177 mil insurance doesn't seem profitable enough on its own.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord
People often quoted that these explosions are common in china and east Asia but I have not seen a direct correlation with business gains from such "accidents" until this one, although I have not actively searched it. I was hoping other members had more insight on this matter.

Then again I didn't know that a super computer manufacturer had an accident.

edit on 23-9-2015 by rossacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
the primary party involved didnt have insurance profits in mind it was a signal from others to change their ways

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The designer drug aspect seems like a secondary factor, aside from obvious economic distress.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

What's the designer drug slant?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
This junk is manufactured en masse in Chinese labs and exported, then distributed thru SA cartels to USA and Europe. A sort of cloak-n-dagger exercise...I suppose just the right place and the right time to pinch it off.

It's just something I heard thru the grapevine, and it made a lot of sense.

Another thing on the horizon, which I keep mentioning, is the genetic splice to grow opiates from yeast has been perfected. Who knows what may happen when the cat is out of the bag....excuse my choice of words. Those SA cartels as well as ~others~ may need to diversify their bonds, yo. Net coc aine demand is down, it's a hellava drug.

top topics

join