It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very recent epiphany, The gay rights movement has a very sinister agenda.

page: 32
<< 29  30  31   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
So what is this "Sinister Plan" the Gay Agenda has?

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
So what is this "Sinister Plan" the Gay Agenda has?

Wanting to be treated the same as everyone else!

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

Yaaaas!

Love it,

i've posted this before as well

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

When you remove the foundation from society don't be surprised when the roof falls in on you.

A religious foundation isn't holding the roof up.

According to the United Nations’ Human Development Report (2005), the most atheistic societies—countries like Norway, Iceland, Australia, Canada, Sweden, Switzerland, Belgium, Japan, the Netherlands, Denmark, and the United Kingdom—are actually the healthiest, as indicated by measures of life expectancy, adult literacy, per-capita income, educational attainment, gender equality, homicide rate, and infant mortality. Conversely, the fifty nations now ranked lowest by the UN in terms of human development are unwaveringly religious. Of course, correlational data of this sort do not resolve questions of causality—belief in God may lead to societal dysfunction, societal dysfunction may foster a belief in God, each factor may enable the other, or both may spring from some deeper source of mischief. Leaving aside the issue of cause and effect, these facts prove that atheism is perfectly compatible with the basic aspirations of a civil society; they also prove, conclusively, that religious faith does nothing to ensure a society’s health.

The Myth of Secular Moral Chaos

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

I believe in God and Jesus Christ, I can't just throw away the bible even though I question it at times.

Okay so you believe in God, Satan, Christ, and the Bible. Yet somehow you're not religious, and you hold contempt for religion. People that belong to Christianity also believe in God, Satan, Christ, and the Bible. So what exactly are you removing from the equation that makes it so you're not religious??

Also, what source are you drawing from to formulate this theory about a sinister gay agenda? The Bible, right?
edit on 1-10-2015 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
a reply to: GoShredAK

I believe in God and Jesus Christ, I can't just throw away the bible even though I question it at times.

Okay so you believe in God, Satan, Christ, and the Bible. Yet somehow you're not religious, and you hold contempt for religion. People that belong to Christianity also believe in God, Satan, Christ, and the Bible. So what exactly are you removing from the equation that makes it so you're not religious??

Also, what source are you drawing from to formulate this theory about a sinister gay agenda? The Bible, right?

Oh man, I'm not really here anymore, but happened across this post as I was checking to see if the thread has grown, and feel like trying to answer those questions.

I believe in some of the bibles ideas primarily NT stuff and Jesus's teachings. Whether he was real or not, and whether the bible is comletely made up or not. The ten commandments IMHO are a great foundation to Adhere to.

Also the many bits of wisdom from Jesus draw the picture of an admirable and respectable person. I don't see how one could go wrong working on applying what Jesus left for us into our lifestyles.

I am unsure of the validity of the bible, what parts are real and what parts are twisted BS. If its 100% the word of god, or 100% man made BS. How could I be? I would need direct tangible evidence, like talking to Jesus personally and given a tour of heaven. Nobody can say for sure except possibly a few rare people.

Myself, my current opinion, note that word I'm using it to imply this is my personal perspective, I'm very aware of the fact that I'm basically clueless by nature, and this being my own personal opinion, I have zero incentive to convince a single human to believe in anything that do. It's simple. None of my business, respect boundaries, and such an idea as swaying others beliefs does not even occur to me unless I'm in the midst of a related subject. Now, this reply is a great example of that. When the thought occurs to me, I quickly realize it does not matter to me in the slightest.

If I'm talking about it, It's because I enjoy getting my thoughts out there on occasion. The feedback is virtually guaranteed to be valuable and or enertaining on some level within a very broad spectrum. For me this is fun and learning. Only place I spend time on the Internet.

The part of religion I feel I've discarded is I don't subscribe to the entire book, I enertain hypothetical ideas that can be looked down upon workin the Christian community.

For example, maybe the universe is actually gods brain or part of it? Solar systems and galaxies are cells of sorts, or Neurons on a massive scale......us humans are less then protons or electrons, some sort of quantum fragment, maybe just Gods thoughts, we're how thoughts look up close.

Or I have the audacity to ponder that maybe the ancient alien theory has bits of truth within. Maybe God is in fact an extraterrestrial the top dog, he's so advanced he's reached an immortal purely energy form.

Not traditional Christian stuff, things I've noticed nearly all Christians sort off scoff at and explain god just is or some other vague answer that is unhelpful and does not provoke any cooperative contemplation.

Also I don't necessarily believe in hell. Church is cool sometimes. My church is in my mind, and all around me. Constantly, and has variety. Skateboarding I have used as my style of church. Surfing, spiritual, powerful and raw, hard to describe. Just chilling at home can be church. Reading a religous thread, the bible, Music! (big one) exercise. Church is everywhere, I don't gain weird self righteousness, it's a full on personal journey, the passion involved develops strong unique character traits.

Most "Christians" attend one regularly to maintain an appearance and status amongst peers, sell themselves the artificiality and even develop a certain superiority complex or self righteousness. Yet I'm willing to suggest it's a safe bet to assume that Monday through Saturday were abundant with hypocrisy. Then again literelly sell themselves the fakeness and Sunday fixes and erases everything.

I call BS, all of the above, and all they relate to are parts of the religion I've discarded.

"I doesn't matter what bible I got, and I can feel it in the air whether I read it or not."

I dont believe God would send people to a literell hell. Thats beyond sadistic. Especially if the reasoning is a minor offense that was built into our nature as probable, temptation is everywhere, and generally adhering to even the ten commandments is close to impossible, and rarely aids in prospering in terms of wealth, status, and material.

However I can see justification in the absolute evil of this earth spending a fair Amount of time in such a place. Maybe not eternity, that seems excessive no matter how f-ck[d up you were in life. Probably doesn't take long to Learn a lesson and genuinely want to change.

In my mind hell is some sort of metaphor for a state of mind, a different planet, or maybe much like the bible describes only the eternal burning is metaphorical in some way.

Religion is mostly BS and mind control, Sporituality and a good heart is not a relogion. For myself, a relationship and genuine faith in Christ is not a religion. Fortunately I have to prove that to no one, nor do I have the desire. I can say when faith is strong, 100% genuine, and that momentum starts to take off. Trippy things happen. Good things, I've noticed it a few times. As an individual comletely independent from all other humans I interpret those moments as Christ or possibly angels making their presence known, that or we notice them for a fleeting moment.

It should be noted I've already admitted to the possibilty that I still may be religous, and it's all good. If I am in fact so. It's just a word, and is completely irrelevant as it will change nothing about myself.

If you're still with me I'll now answer the second question as quickly and to the point as possible (then again I thought my first answer was gonna be short)

First of the "Gay agenda" does not exist. You would have to read through much of the thread to find out that term was derived from primarily from my own poor choice in wording, combined with some epic miscommunication.

I do however see it as obvious there is an agenda that has been active for longer than I can imagine. It's the plans of TPTB. Recently the current topic was the legalization of gay marriage. Through media they absolutely exploited that to cause division and hatred. Also it was a great shiny distraction in one hand, nobody was watching the other.

Now offensive this may be, I have no right to judge others. I did not even think on this issue before it was shoved in my face. This new overkill activity to make damn sure everyone is enthusiastic of gay rights, and if not they are then labeled all kinds of mean terms. There's a certain hypocrisy in that. I find it kind of eerie. Not sure why exactly. Sort of a sign were drawing ever closer to a future that will eventually be a miserable NWO type existance.

My sources are my own life, the good times and the bad times. Long term faith in Christ which has worke quite well this far. Though I haven't seen the guy, I've seen prayers answered and things manifest that defy the label coincidence.

A little bible, about 95% this very website, Misc

edit on 1-10-2015 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Ran outta room..........just wanted to see I see the various misspellings and mistakes above, I really need to go to be.,it's already too late. Tomorrow our friends and old neighbors are paying me to load a U-haul moving truck, drive 3-4 hours, unload, fly home, work in the Morning and load and unload daunting Amonts of heavy freight. Which I've already need doing for three days

Fortunately it's all good. I can handle, best one there by far. Plus it's all exercise, helps my family, and helping others is a good thing. Sleep however, i require. And food. Coffee first.

That is in four and a half hours.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
a reply to: namelesss

Please I grew and still reside in the country of Alaska, I've been proficient with firearms since I was ten. Though I wouldn't be a typical cop due to having a conscience (I'm sure many of you would disagree after the can of worms I opened, lol) I have a lot of law enforcement, boxers and fighters in my family.

Yeah, think Serpico!

Maybe not intellectually gifted or some passionate convincing debater. What I have is rough upbringing, strong work ethic and am ready to stand my ground when I must.

Sounds 'cop-y' to me.
When time comes for action, when it is life or death in a flash, you have no time to roll over the Big Picture in your mind, philosophize, the fingers know what to do.
You can 'philosophize' when you get home, all warm and toasty.
(I used to live in North Pole, AK, many years ago! A magnificent state filled with beautiful people!)

I'm not hateful, not violent, open to critisism, and only want to better myself for my familys sake. This is actually the most energy I've spent on this subject.

Those are good qualities in any profession.

That was my whole point, clearly I lost everybody with the religion, we're all distracted and divided with the surface issues when there is something else going on.

Oooorrrrr I'm in full blown conspiracy mode and need some fresh air.....there is a lot of pent up emotion concerning this subject, this is the first I've encountered this and I'm a bit surprised.

Aaand a deep breath was had by all.
I cannot fathom a decent honest Loving person, with ethics, succeeding is such a profession so filled with.... sharks.
Swim carefully, my friend.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I have had a long term theory that homophobia is just good old fashioned misogyny repackaged...
Now we are expected to accept women as equals, and it's not PC to use belittling language and stereotypes, we've created a new victim in the LGBTQ community, a easy and socially approved target for being considered less than human. Now in much the same way that women's rights were challenged, we challenge gay rights as the White Male patriarchy feels challenged and at threat of losing its priviledge.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antidisestablishment
I have had a long term theory that homophobia is just good old fashioned misogyny repackaged...
Now we are expected to accept women as equals, and it's not PC to use belittling language and stereotypes, we've created a new victim in the LGBTQ community, a easy and socially approved target for being considered less than human. Now in much the same way that women's rights were challenged, we challenge gay rights as the White Male patriarchy feels challenged and at threat of losing its priviledge.

Just blame it on White Male patriarchy. Easy win.

You know what I think it's? I can only offer some links with some blurry connotation. Even I can't tell you in exact words what it's:
www.medicaldaily.com - Directing Magnetic Energy Into The Brain Can Reduce Belief In God, Prejudice Toward Immigrants...
www.patheos.com - The merry-go-round between uncertainty, error detection, and religion...
www.rawstory.com - Brain structure differs in liberals, conservatives: study...
mic.com - Psychologists Discover the Striking Difference Between Conservative and Liberal Brains...

It has something to do with inborn fear. Our brains see threats, some of it instinctive. Some people are dialed up and see more threats than others. If it's dialed up too high, they'll see more false threats. Oops.

Racism and homophobia and other are false threats.

But I also think there's something else to it. I think mob rule is tied to it. Or maybe mob psychology. When masses of people come together they become like a bully and target any small or minor groups with hostility. Now, I don't think it has to be a large population, necessarily. Even a small sheltered group might have mob rule. I haven't investigated the idea enough to find any supporting evidence. Right now it's just a feeling based on experience. Put another way, the mighty tend to feast on the weak. Or if they feel they can get way with feasting then they will. Why? Idk. Feelings of power? Dominance? Sense of security? It's like bullying.

I do have this link, maybe it's relevant:
www.wired.com - ‘Cuddle Chemical’ Also Fuels Favoritism, Bigotry...

“Earlier research of oxytocin paints a very rosy view of it. We thought it was odd a neurological system that survived evolution would make people indiscriminately loving toward others,” said social psychologist Carsten De Dreu of the University of Amsterdam, co-author of a Jan. 10 study in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. “Under oxytocin we saw an increase of in-group favoritism, which has the downside of discrimination against people who are not part of your group.”

In light of that, you might be right about white privilege patriarchy. BUT that's just the beginning. According to the above, it's any group. Any group with strong favoritism to in-group might be hostile to out-groups.
edit on 2/17/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
I find it highly strange that marriage equality and abortion are symptomatic of Satan's agenda at work in America but hundreds of years of slavery, genocide of ingenious peoples, indentured servitude and abuse of immigrants (who have themselves been a majority Christian) isn't.

Obviously!
Satan's agenda!
What juvenile hogwash, code for one's own ignorant hypocritical judgmentalism and hatred!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie
I see you have adopted views that allow for the total denial of any and personal responsibility

WTF?

A certain percentage of men are sexually attracted to children. However, a relationship of that nature would be permanently damaging to that child. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the adult to abstain. If they do not, then they have harmed a child and should have to answer to the law.

2 grown ass men deciding they want to make out/live together/be each other's beneficiaries/etc. is none of your business. If you feel it's personally responsible to be straight, then be my guest, but that's where it ends. You have no right to force your beliefs upon consenting adults. It is the place of the law to allow consenting adults to live and do as they please. You can be straight. Someone else can be gay. And yet someone else might be bi. Some people are asexual. How does living by YOUR made up rules suddenly become someone else's 'personal responsibility'????

A certain percentage of men and women. Not only men are pedophiles.

top topics

<< 29  30  31   >>

join