It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very recent epiphany, The gay rights movement has a very sinister agenda.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Oh me......

Nature has always and will always correct itself.

Maybe "gays" and "sex" are "natural"

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Oh do one.
Gay folk can get married in many places and it isn't a special rule for them it is the rule for all.
Your religious club has never owned marriage or morality for that matter.
Find a river build a bridge and get over it.
No wonder people are turning away from religion with flock/sheep like yourself.
edit on 23-9-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Since there is no such thing as an internal compass, you should not pretend that the answers will come from within. Facts are to be found in the physical world. Not within your mind. Making decisions based on your ever changing emotional state is what got us to this discussion of "the gay satanic agenda".

People should stop reading tabloid like headlines as though they are factual. Start studying science if you want to understand how the world works.

Isis is just following their inner compass after all.

Not necessarily directed at you. But the phrase "follow your inner compass" can be taken in many ways. It is like saying. Whatever you want to think, is correct. It holds no weight, and makes no statement whatsoever. Just wanted to point that out.

edit on 23-9-2015 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2015 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I see your point OP. What I think you're saying is that the agenda goes far beyond any kind of equal rights or protections under the law. It''s about destroying our very foundations as human beings; destroying the family, community, sense of self but especially any traditional ideas about male and female roles.

No child was ever produced by a gay couple. Heterosexual couples are the foundation of all societies. The current loss in child bearing among European and American people is in some ways a reflection of that agenda at work. Children benefit from structure while growing up, it offers stability. When we have children 6 and 7 years old wondering which gender they are because some tv show or teacher at school prompts them to question themselves I think we have a problem. Until they want to start thinking about their own sexuality kids don't benefit by being exposed to massive amounts of sexual material.

I think the agenda the OP is speaking of is that early sustained exposure that children suffer.

Thank god for smart people like you willing to take the time to clean my mess.

That is precisely what I was trying to convey, just got carried away as I often do,

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

"I'm not religious" but follow christ and read the bible.

Lol.

End times my arse.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: markosity1973

Since there is no such thing as an internal compass, you should not pretend that the answers will come from within. Facts are to be found in the physical world. Not within your mind. Making decisions based on your ever changing emotional state is what got us to this discussion of "the gay satanic agenda". People should stop reading tabloid like headlines as though they are factual. Start studying science if you want to understand how the world works.

Isis is just following there inner compass after all.

So say you.

Isis is following a hateful perversion of the Qu'ran teachings.

Angry bigoted Christians clutch their beloved bible for dear life.

Some of us are blessed with the ability to think for ourselves and weed out the relevant vs non relevant by the use of love and logic.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: Bone75

Oh do one.

What does that mean? In American lingo you just told me to go boink a homosexual.

Gay folk can get married in many places and it isn't a special rule for them it is the rule for all.

So in the UK you can marry whoever you want for whatever reason?

Your religious club has never owned marriage or morality for that matter.
Find a river build a bridge and get over it.
No wonder people are turning away from religion with flock/sheep like yourself.

I'm sorry, have I been rude or something?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

"I'm not religious" but follow christ and read the bible.

Lol.

End times my arse.

I can't help but notice this quote you like: Civilization will not attain perfection until the last stone from the last church falls on the last priest. Emile Zola.

There would not be the Western world as we know it without the church, it was central to the development of Western culture and the current Nation/states we recognize today. When you remove the foundation from society don't be surprised when the roof falls in on you.
edit on 23-9-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Get rid of the concept of religion, get off the Satan agenda, and perhaps you will be ready to take the beauty of who your are and will understand what drives us human and will feel the real affinity of been one in the big pool that is call the human race.

Tolerance is not limited to only those that shares you same set of believes.

Enlighten your life my friend embrace your fellow human beings for what they are, humans.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

I was under the impression they were doing just fine and had been for awhile. No more a target than any other person, in the wrong place at the wrong time.

You say this in a thread targeted at gays, claiming they are pushing a sinister agenda somehow connected to satan.

I don't think well ever find common ground woodcarver, I respect you regardless. Though I'll admit I worded it poorly, thread was aimed at the elite,TPTB, illuminati, whatever. NOT PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT LIFESTYLE for they do not affect me, I have no animosity there whatsoever

See I'm afraid to even say the word now.......reminds me of another pc issue.

And yes I believe earth most especially the US is the Satans playground, don't care if you do or not.

Again nothing against gays, they are just unknowingly being used to push an agenda with a foundation of division.

Disclaimer: I wouldn't dare venture to claim this as fact, I have no freakin clue. There are signs though, and I value my basic faith over atheism. Here's the mind blower, believe and act however you want! My god says that's cool, and if there is a heaven, my god says you're all welcome!

Im shocked so many seem to have it completely figured out and are comfortable with that.
edit on 23-9-2015 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I see your point OP. What I think you're saying is that the agenda goes far beyond any kind of equal rights or protections under the law. It''s about destroying our very foundations as human beings; destroying the family, community, sense of self but especially any traditional ideas about male and female roles.

How so? A heterosexual man is still king of his castle. A mother is still the most wonderful and under-appreciated person on the planet. Narrow minded thinking is what the problem is. Nobody is trying to undermine anyone's right to be heterosexual and have a family.

No child was ever produced by a gay couple.

IVF anyone?

Heterosexual couples are the foundation of all societies. The current loss in child bearing among European and American people is in some ways a reflection of that agenda at work.

So the 10% who are gay are now responsible for the 90% who are not, having less babies? Interesting thought train...
Perhaps it is a sign of the times where people are too busy trying to make a living instead of having kids. Back in 'the good old days' everyone laments, Mom stayed at home and was the good housewife raising the kids while dad went to his 9 - 5 and brought home the money. It aint the gays fault those days are over.

Children benefit from structure while growing up, it offers stability.

Don't be blaming us gays for all the single mothers out there.... I had nothing to do with getting those girls pregnant and then abandoning them....

When we have children 6 and 7 years old wondering which gender they are because some tv show or teacher at school prompts them to question themselves I think we have a problem. Until they want to start thinking about their own sexuality kids don't benefit by being exposed to massive amounts of sexual material.

Yeah, I hear you on that one. Sexuality is for adults. Kids need to be kids because those golden years of innocence are gone all too soon.

edit on 23-9-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wickedjr89
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Couldn't have said it better.

We, the LGBT community in general, just want to be treated equally. We don't want anything else. Just equality. Why is that so difficult for some to understand?

Would a truly good God hate people for loving others? Isn't that one of the things he says, to love each other? Love thy neighbor as thyself?

All manner of horrible things, slavery, and other things i'm not sure I can say here, are perfectly fine to him, but people loving each other and not hurting anyone...isn't? Yeah if that really is how a God is I want no part of him.

I'm not saying there isn't a God, heck i'm polytheist myself and believe everyone has their own journey and truth in a way, but that doesn't sound like a nice God to me. Either i'd call God Satan or people have destroyed his image for their own gain or issues.

Thanks. I'm still learning though so don't give me too much credit.

I know from personal experience that a lot of the people who are "against" LGBT rights are simply misinformed, uninformed, or believe the fear mongering. Just think about how many people fall for hoaxes on this very site. So of course some people are going to believe the lies they hear. That's why you've got to keep showing people the truth. Because chances are, they've never gotten to hear things from the LGBT community's perspective.

As an outsider, I'd humbly suggest you all focus more on informing people about the legal rights you're being denied. At least, that's the part that always hits me the hardest. I thought of myself as well informed, but I had no clue about the things like being fired for being LGBT and insurance coverage issues. In other words, a lot of well meaning people may not even know you're being legally treated as 2nd class citizens. They may believe the rumors that you're just trying to take X, corrupt Y, or already have equality and are just complaining.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Get rid of the concept of religion, get off the Satan agenda, and perhaps you will be ready to take the beauty of who your are and will understand what drives us human and will feel the real affinity of been one in the big pool that is call the human race.

Tolerance is not limited to only those that shares you same set of believes.

Enlighten your life my friend embrace your fellow human beings for what they are, humans.

I love humans, just not the ones who harm innocents, that makes my blood boil and I don't understand how a Christian is meant to forgive them.........I've done the first paragraph before and I eventually realized Jesus works for me. Thats just my personality. So now I'm back to my foundations and putting more focus into being a husband and father, and less time in the rabbit hole. Simplicity works just fine for me.

(before anyone has a coniption to the fact that I am a father, just stop, you don't know me, and my boy is one of the coolest human beings alive. I would give my life for him, and if he decides he likes guys, he'll still be my best friend and one of the coolest human beings on the planet.)

He's joining the Mma gym with me though, very enthusiastic about it, so he's gonna be a lady killer anyway

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: kaylaluv

No, gay people did not previously have the right to marry the consenting adult of their choice, as heterosexual people did. Now, ALL people can marry the consenting adult of their choice. NOW, we all have the same rights.

That's not true. I still can't marry my best friend because we aren't gay.

You CAN marry your best friend if you want to... you couldn't before, but now you can.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

GoShredAK,

Before I respond directly to what you have said, I must explain the position from which I speak. My family business has just been taken to court, by a conman who has successfully fooled the court into believing that I, specifically, am a homophobe, a discriminator, a person who judges others and treats them poorly, based on those judgements. A pack of lies spun by an experienced fraudster, has already cost us a great deal in legal fees, and when this is all over for good, it will have cost us an awful lot more. Suffice to say, the incident he describes never happened, and due to failures of the courts system, a thing that never happened, an action I never took, has been invented, and I have been damned by it.

All that being said, I think you are absolutely wrong.

There is, in my opinion, no such thing as the homosexual agenda. What IS happening, seems to me to be as follows. First of all, just the same way as immigration policy is set up to place new intake and established residents at loggerheads, Equality Law is set up by government, so that it is impossible for one persons rights under the law, to be upheld when compared with another, and it is my belief that this is deliberate. This is, I believe, another attempt on the part of the governments affected by these issues, to divide people.

The government know that within any community, any demographic, there will be a small percentage of dangerous, or at least malicious persons, capable of bringing false litigation, or bringing people to court over technicalities, rather than following the apparent spirit of that law. They also know that when ever a small minority of persons within a minority, create a situation which reflects badly on the demographic they are a part of, ignorant people will use that as fuel to burn the entire demographic, rather than the individuals responsible for a given outrage.

They did it with 9/11, they did it, and continue to do it with race issues, and they use issues of sexuality the same way. The governments of the western world, know exactly where the failures of the law they write are, because they are no more accidental in their inadequacies, than are software upgrades with built in back doors, hardware with built in obsolescence, they are deliberate errors, with deliberate intent behind them.

All of these are tools of oppression, but they are not tools of oppression of Christians, or any other specific demographic within a society. They are tools which are used to divide populations amongst themselves, for the purposes of increasing the ease with which they can be controlled by governments. It is my belief, as a Christian, and as a person who has been victimised by the courts, and by a malicious litigant who has attacked me along relevant legal lines, that allowing this man to colour my opinion of homosexuals in general would be improper, and be an insult to my ancestors, and to my own intellect. I know that good people come in all shapes and sizes, that to judge on appearance, or by creed, colour, ethnicity, sexuality or religious belief is ALWAYS wrong, and I stand by that despite the situation I have recently found myself in. I refuse to be controlled by circumstances, into changing the way I deal with people, just because one single conman has nearly ruined us.

There is no homosexual agenda. There is an agenda, and like all of the most vast and dangerous agendas at play in the world today, it was authored by the powerful, to create division amongst those whose only power can be found in numbers. It is not the fault of those who rightly demanded, and have now received their rights. It is not the fault of those who have been oppressed and damaged by years of abuse at the hands of a system which refused to recognise their rights. The failings in law pertaining to matters of equality, are the fault of those who wrote them, and they knew exactly what they were doing when they wrote them.

I would implore you, do not allow the bastards to worm their horrific propaganda into your brain, do not allow them to taint you and take away your ability to love your fellow human being, no matter what demographic they fit into. Do not accept the lie that you are being fed, and please understand the source of the failings which are affecting you, and others.

First paragraph just aggravates me for your sake. What BS, I truly hope you recover from that, that's low.

The rest I'm too tired to comprehend and from what I recall about your posting history, I'd have to be on point to even have a rebuttal.

However I can reassure and reiterate once again here, the only hate I harbor is for the elite, Isis and whoever created them, and anybody who willingly harms innocent people. Definitely not any other member of our human family. I've got love pretty strong. Some areas I'm weak, I don't feel compassion is one.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

Again nothing against gays, they are just unknowingly being used to push an agenda with a foundation of division.

But this is a faulty argument. There is no division with equality for gays. There WAS division before - gays were kept in the closet, they were "less" than everyone else, they couldn't marry the consenting adult of their choice. This set them apart from everyone else, which is the very definition of division.

Now, gays are included by the state. They can now get a marriage license with the consenting adult of their choice, like everyone else. The division is falling away. That's a good thing.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Don't judge too much, remember the way you judge you will be judged back is call karma, we tend to change a lot when we have our own children and try to shade them from all evil or at least what we consider evil, I also do not have any compassion for those that harm children, but those that do that are a few and believe it of not many are not even consider themselves homosexuals they are just sexual deprived and mentally sick.

Tolerance for the fellow human beings is something that is taught and learned, you don have to agree with the lifestyles of every body, that is your free choice but you can learn to understand why people just are the way they are, is also free choice and free will for them.

I raised two children and if is one thing I am proud of is that they have become successful productive members of society and my daughter chose a field that has to do with helping and aiding her fellow human beings regardless of the lifestyles they pursue or their religious preferences, she is a nurse.

When religion takes the path of intolerance is something definitely wrong with the persons that are call religious leaders that are teaching that.

Think for yourself and make your own decisions do not let others dictate your behavior or how you should behave, remember you child a beautiful creature is learning from you and the environment you are creating for him.

Peace.

The only agenda that is considered sinister is the one being pushed to divide human beings in the name of religious righteousness.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Yeah that's very true. But even showing people the facts some don't listen. They only see or hear what they want to, which can make it very frustrating. Or most of the time they bring religion into it and say we're going to hell and need to repent of our evil ways. They ignore that there is actually science behind many trans people now with intersex being a real thing. The people murdered or abused just for being anything other than straight. People being fired, legally, just for being gay. The "corrective" rape that people get subjected to. I'd imagine that is still illegal though people do it. The gay conversion therapy bs (that I think is now illegal in some places).

Just always being told your going to hell, are evil, are hurting children (when it's shown that there are many happy, straight even, kids of same-sex parents that are perfectly cared for and loved) and just plain not listened to even when presenting sources to facts...it gets tiring.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

The trouble is with this thread is there really is no agenda for gay people other than to have equal rights. That's a good agenda to have. However there has been a sinister agenda against gay people for a long time now. Let's hope that continues to stop.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I have asked them and they have told me several times on this website that their goals are not what we would believe them to be.

During the marriage debates I was told several times that a civil union would not be accepted for the reason that this was about payback for yrs of built up anger they have.

They have proclaimed here that they are not seeking equality as a goal but that they are fighting a war against Christian values.

It is sad to see many of you that do not support those views get caught up in something not totally understood.

It is clear they try to battle God while claiming A lack of proof.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join