It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very recent epiphany, The gay rights movement has a very sinister agenda.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: GoShredAK

Im assuming you are pretty young. It is nice to see someone admit that they may not know themselves as well as they thought instead of doubleing down with more deflection.

If you believe in jesus and the devil, you are very much religious. You should rethink this position as well.

I suppose woodcarver, I've told you Im trying to create my own system! Non religous follower of Christ. Can't that be possible sheesh.

Correct I'm sort of young, I'm actually almost done being young, thirty draws near, still have ample time though. I'm perfectly comfortable admitting I don't now $h!t, I don't want my ego, so I've been shedding it as much as I can.

I do believe in Jesus, either he or an imposter have made sure I believe. So if that makes me religous so be it, but i have yet to find what religion that actually is..........

Oh yeah, the devil too. I believe, when I ignorantly drifted into new age life, I unknowingly invited some of his buddies into my life. Took about a year and half to recover from that.
edit on 23-9-2015 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

originally posted by: Jay-morris

If it was a choice to be gay, then why on earth are these people choosing to be gay in countries where it is illegal. Countries where they are beaten and killed?

Did they wake up one day and think "I know, I am going to be gay, and risk being beaten and killed"

I mean, come on!

Not sure, hard tellin not knowing, I don't spend much time speculating the matter.

Thats what I'm getting at though, some sort of relation hidden in there with genetically modified food, programming through media, and ultimately manipulation of animal and human genetic makeup.

Sounds like you have been programmed by the media. How does someone come to be so wrong and confused?

Geez woodcarver......those were speculations, far fetched sure, but just questions.

GMOs are a real problem.

Predictive programming and swaying opinions with propaganda is real.

And there are people messing with DNA!

What's so wrong?

Ive been programmed by life, supplemented with too much ATS. Don't watch television.

I may be a bit out there, but your assumptions are wildly inaccurate.

ETA: how could one not be confused if trying to comprehend the truths behind the reality we currently reside? If that doesn't confuse you, you're either a genius, or ten times crazier than me, which is bad.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

These are not my assumptions. They came from your posts.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Jesus said if you love me you will follow my commandments and the commandments of my father. God states you shall not lay down with a man the way you do with a woman. And if you do not follow any of his commandments then you reject him. I once believed live and let live. But now I can't support such an abomination. By supporting them I too will be condemned. Do not confuse yourselves is this love or lust. God is OK with man loving his fellow man but the lust part is what he opposes. This goes for heterosexuals
As well you can love a woman but do not lust for the flesh until marriage. Lust is one of the 7 deadly sins. God knows man is weak and he does forgive but he doesn't forgive the state of sin. Jesus was not politically correct he said things that shocked everyone. He spoke the truth he said it how it was. As for homosexuality I see it like the emperors new clothes. Everyone is too afraid to speak out against it. Not me. I don't hate gays but pray for them to stop sinning. Satan can't touch you unless God gives him permission. Now that we are at the 7th millennium God has commanded Satan to work harder to take as many souls as he can. The gates of hell are wide open. Enough room for all. Too me homosexuality is

The gates of hell.
edit on 23-9-2015 by piney because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2015 by piney because: to add

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The ultimate sex in the occult is not male or female but both, the hermaphrodite is seen as the person who is complete, self sufficient and able to impregnate themselves.

Now that same sex marriage is legal in the US it is legal for these couples to have children. The next step is to spend research money on creating a viable embryo from the genetic material of two eggs and then two sperm. The resulting zygote will be implanted in a surrogate womb. (BTW This will create a third sex as 1 in 4 sperm/sperm will be YY egg/egg zygotes can only produce XX, but I digress. After that, it is no step to take two eggs or sperm from the same person and make a "human", supposedly what a true hermaphrodite can do. They are already working on making a man pregnant.

By doing this anyone who is senior enough and elite enough but was not born "lucky" enough to be hermaphrodite (all of them), will be given the transhumanal option of being an hermaphrodite thus reaching occultic sexual perfection - in a perverted sort of way. The rest of the half a billion worker bees (today's useful idiots)will eventually be bred The Matrix style.

Just because this would make a good movie, doesn't mean it is not true.
edit on 23/9/15 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
Or maybe they just want to be treated as equal people? You know, have equal hospital visitation rights, equal inheritance rights, equal rights during divorces, be able to get their significant others on their insurance plans, etc

In Australia they already have all those rights and more, so why are they pushing it so hard here? There must be another reason.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

You should make a thread about this, so i can make fun of you there. Instead of here.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: piney
Jesus said if you love me you will follow my commandments and the commandments of my father. God states you shall not lay down with a man the way you do with a woman. And if you do not follow any of his commandments then you reject him. I once believed live and let live. But now I can't support such an abomination. By supporting them I too will be condemned. Do not confuse yourselves is this love or lust. God is OK with man loving his fellow man but the lust part is what he opposes. This goes for heterosexuals
As well you can love a woman but do not lust for the flesh until marriage. Lust is one of the 7 deadly sins. God knows man is weak and he does forgive but he doesn't forgive the state of sin. Jesus was not politically correct he said things that shocked everyone. He spoke the truth he said it how it was. As for homosexuality I see it like the emperors new clothes. Everyone is too afraid to speak out against it. Not me. I don't hate gays but pray for them to stop sinning. Satan can't touch you unless God gives him permission. Now that we are at the 7th millennium God has commanded Satan to work harder to take as many souls as he can. The gates of hell are wide open. Enough room for all.

Somebody slipped out of their straight jacket early this morning. Is it assault if i start face palming other people?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

a reply to: Cinrad

You should make a thread about this, so i can make fun of you there. Instead of here.
Yes yes, after all that's what ATS is for, making fun of people who want discuss ideas, why don't you go watch ET or something far more normal? Your type are so boring and predictable!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I believe my husbands words weren't taken correctly. We were discussing this earlier this evening. My questions and concerns are for the youth.

Does it not seem children these days are shamefully over exposed to sex? Why so early are KIDS even questioning their individual preference for a mate? Whether or not they are a boy in a girls body or the contrast? Why on earth are they thinking these things?

I have a young son and when something on the tv pops up and hes around I get a little anxious. I never saw homosexuality on tv, in commercials , movies ... My parents never explained it to me either. I was exposed in late middle school and was able to form my own belief and opinion.

If I had a child that was gay I would want them to be happy, married , have kids if they wanted. Whatever makes them happy. I know my husband feels the same way. I was just pondering how a young girl or boy can know they were meant to be a boy, or how kids that shouldn't be worrying about relationships know they are gay. And then I started thinking what if GMO foods have something to do with it ? Maybe a little far fetched of a question but it's never bad to question .

Could GMOs be altering sexual genetics ? With the exposure of homosexuality more free and open then before, will the youth start to question their sexuality at to early of an age because of exposure ?

Take it easy on the OP .

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

GoShredAK,

Before I respond directly to what you have said, I must explain the position from which I speak. My family business has just been taken to court, by a conman who has successfully fooled the court into believing that I, specifically, am a homophobe, a discriminator, a person who judges others and treats them poorly, based on those judgements. A pack of lies spun by an experienced fraudster, has already cost us a great deal in legal fees, and when this is all over for good, it will have cost us an awful lot more. Suffice to say, the incident he describes never happened, and due to failures of the courts system, a thing that never happened, an action I never took, has been invented, and I have been damned by it.

All that being said, I think you are absolutely wrong.

There is, in my opinion, no such thing as the homosexual agenda. What IS happening, seems to me to be as follows. First of all, just the same way as immigration policy is set up to place new intake and established residents at loggerheads, Equality Law is set up by government, so that it is impossible for one persons rights under the law, to be upheld when compared with another, and it is my belief that this is deliberate. This is, I believe, another attempt on the part of the governments affected by these issues, to divide people.

The government know that within any community, any demographic, there will be a small percentage of dangerous, or at least malicious persons, capable of bringing false litigation, or bringing people to court over technicalities, rather than following the apparent spirit of that law. They also know that when ever a small minority of persons within a minority, create a situation which reflects badly on the demographic they are a part of, ignorant people will use that as fuel to burn the entire demographic, rather than the individuals responsible for a given outrage.

They did it with 9/11, they did it, and continue to do it with race issues, and they use issues of sexuality the same way. The governments of the western world, know exactly where the failures of the law they write are, because they are no more accidental in their inadequacies, than are software upgrades with built in back doors, hardware with built in obsolescence, they are deliberate errors, with deliberate intent behind them.

All of these are tools of oppression, but they are not tools of oppression of Christians, or any other specific demographic within a society. They are tools which are used to divide populations amongst themselves, for the purposes of increasing the ease with which they can be controlled by governments. It is my belief, as a Christian, and as a person who has been victimised by the courts, and by a malicious litigant who has attacked me along relevant legal lines, that allowing this man to colour my opinion of homosexuals in general would be improper, and be an insult to my ancestors, and to my own intellect. I know that good people come in all shapes and sizes, that to judge on appearance, or by creed, colour, ethnicity, sexuality or religious belief is ALWAYS wrong, and I stand by that despite the situation I have recently found myself in. I refuse to be controlled by circumstances, into changing the way I deal with people, just because one single conman has nearly ruined us.

There is no homosexual agenda. There is an agenda, and like all of the most vast and dangerous agendas at play in the world today, it was authored by the powerful, to create division amongst those whose only power can be found in numbers. It is not the fault of those who rightly demanded, and have now received their rights. It is not the fault of those who have been oppressed and damaged by years of abuse at the hands of a system which refused to recognise their rights. The failings in law pertaining to matters of equality, are the fault of those who wrote them, and they knew exactly what they were doing when they wrote them.

I would implore you, do not allow the bastards to worm their horrific propaganda into your brain, do not allow them to taint you and take away your ability to love your fellow human being, no matter what demographic they fit into. Do not accept the lie that you are being fed, and please understand the source of the failings which are affecting you, and others.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: piney

LoL. Way to confuse GoShredAK even more.

Let's just get some clarity here... You're quoting Leviticus 18:22 and 20:13, right?
Something like this:

Thou shalt not lie with a man, as with a woman: it is abomination. Second, If a man lie with a man, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

But let me guess, you love your steaks, hamburgers, bacon, hot dogs, ribs and lobster? (See Leviticus 11).
You wear clothes that's 100% cotton and 100% wool...? Right? Because you know Leviticus 19:19 says you shouldn't mix the two...
And your sweet little daughter that cursed you in anger that one time - she should be put to death because of that... So says Leviticus 20:9.
And do you have any sort of blemish, i.e. are you blind, lame, have a flat nose, a broken arm or leg, a bad back or are you a dwarf...? We'll you're not allowed to go to church or have communion... (See Leviticus 21:16)
You know women aren't allowed to be teachers (see 1 Timothy 2:12) so your kids being taught by female teachers are all going to burn in hell...

We can go on and on like this for a very long time. Thing is you have, what, 3 or 4 verses to go on? I've got dozens and dozens of those Leviticus laws of things considered "abominations" - yet, you so strangely ignore.

And you seem to forget about Galatians 3:10 - "All who rely on observing the law are under a curse, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.”
So, you can't really cherry-pick the Biblical laws you wish to throw at people, can you? You must obey all laws otherwise you are no better than the gays.

We do have an escape clause though, don't we?
"But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under law." (Galatians 5:18). But that's only meant for heterosexuals... Am I right or am I right?

Do you even hear yourself and consider the words you're typing? How hypocritical you're sounding?
edit on 23/9/2015 by Gemwolf because: Clarity

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaShredAK

The rate of homosexuals have been the same for ever, It is just that people can now be open about it.
No one can make anyone gay.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Please I grew and still reside in the country of Alaska, I've been proficient with firearms since I was ten. Though I wouldn't be a typical cop due to having a conscience (I'm sure many of you would disagree after the can of worms I opened, lol) I have a lot of law enforcement, boxers and fighters in my family.

Maybe not intellectually gifted or some passionate convincing debater. What I have is rough upbringing, strong work ethic and am ready to stand my ground when I must.

I'm not hateful, not violent, open to critisism, and only want to better myself for my familys sake. This is actually the most energy I've spent on this subject.

That was my whole point, clearly I lost everybody with the religion, we're all distracted and divided with the surface issues when there is something else going on.

Oooorrrrr I'm in full blown conspiracy mode and need some fresh air.....there is a lot of pent up emotion concerning this subject, this is the first I've encountered this and I'm a bit surprised.

link   

Perpetuating the ignorant stereotype of the "gay agenda" I see... And you have the audacity to say you aren't homophobic...

link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

No, I believe Gemwolf is talking about cherry picking beliefs from the OT that suit one's biased agenda, which equals blatant hyppcrisy

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: MamaShredAK

The rate of homosexuals have been the same for ever, It is just that people can now be open about it.
No one can make anyone gay.

Or straight for that matter. Lord knows I took that crazy ride and tried to Jesus my gay away. We are who we are and yes. sometimes it sucks to be us.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
The war between good an evil is a war that should be fought within each of us, we shouldn't externalize it. If we each paid more attention to fighting our own personal demons and less fighting other people worrying about their demons, well maybe the world would find itself in a better place. After all you can't love your neighbor if you are in conflict against a major part of them can you?
The homosexual agenda is the same agenda that has been playing out since before the US came into being. Ya know freedom from the God given right of kings and queens to rule you with absolute authority, regardless of what that authority demands of you. Freedom to accept and reject the beliefs without priest wanting to burn you at the stake for being a heretic. Freedom from slavery, a women's freedom to work and earn her own money instead of working to earn her husband's money. All of these freedoms were seen as being contrary to the religious by some, and they deprived the kings and queens their god-given right to rule the people, they deprived the slave-owners their god-given right to own slaves, they deprived husbands their god-given right to rule their families as they saw fit.
But, well think about it, there were some really evil kings and queens in history, with the power to force their subjects into that evil themselves and severely punish those who refused, same with the priests, the slave owners, the husbands. Can you claim that any step in this path to freedom is wrong, without claiming that the spirit behind the path is also wrong and thus denying you own freedom? I can't help but see the homosexual issue as being rather nuetral and benign to be honest. We beheading kings and queens when we revolted, we destroyed the southern economy when we freed the slaves, we caused economic chaos when we gave women the rights that they enjoy today.
Just what harm is gay marriages gonna inflict on our society? oh, they'll get to draw off their partner's social security......if it's still around then.... oh, they'll get visitation rights if their spouse gets sick.....
it hurts the feelings of the religious??? oh, they might have their name on a piece of paper? oh, they might have to bake a cake, cook a pizza???
The bible says that as you judge others, so will you be judged. If you really are seeing others be they gay, women, low paid workers, whatever, as being less than yourselves and therefore not worthy to the same rights as you are worthy of, maybe, just maybe, god will see you as being less also, not worthy of those rights yourself. Think about it a minute.
women's rights were fight tooth and nail and instead of equal rights, we ended up with a social service system that served to replace the husband..... and that has played a major part in the economic chaos we see today!
and now, we don't like the gay marriages, we don't want the insurance we give to our employees to include birth control.... well, the answer to the birth control issue clearly shows the path the gov't is intending to take on this, and it should alarm everyone who holds their spiritual beliefs as having value. They gave those businesses the right to not have to go against their beliefs in the matter of birth control. but, what about you as an employee and the only way you can even afford insurance is to go through your employee's insurance, do you personally have an option not to provide that birth control coverage to your daughter? What if you have a thing about transfusions? Do you get to enjoy the same consideration as those who have the problem with birth control? You are a bucking, and the result is that you are forcing the gov't to pick and choose which of your beliefs are worthy in their eyes and which aren't. You're inability to extend freedom to one group of citizens is playing a role in eliminating your freedom to chose your religious beliefs!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I really think this is a horrible thread and it should be moved tote religious forums.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join