It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very recent epiphany, The gay rights movement has a very sinister agenda.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: GoShredAK

this agenda is quite sinister and goes much deeper, beyond what most are distracted by and stuck on.

Gay, Straight, democrat, republican, Muslim, Christian, Black, white, etc all have one thing in common.

They have all been killed by war.

How's your bank account looking?

Sinister agenda indeed. TPP, Monsanto, The Federal Reserve, Halliburton, Rockefeller foundation, The United nations, black budget programs, PROPAGANDA.

Lol, bank account? Non existent. I'm a paycheck to pay checker, grinding away. If the world remains intact I have a bright future as an Alaska State Trooper, CO, or firefighter. I'm riding a wave of optimism and positive momentum. Lots of stupid hard learned lessons to get here.

I hate war, unless it's a war between two fighters in a cage.

However I feel a war between good and evil will be necessary.
edit on 23-9-2015 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   

If it was a choice to be gay, then why on earth are these people choosing to be gay in countries where it is illegal. Countries where they are beaten and killed?

Did they wake up one day and think "I know, I am going to be gay, and risk being beaten and killed"

I mean, come on!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   

How could you possibly reconcile believing in jesus, and satan, and somehow not being religious? This would take some olympic class mental gymnastics. About the same level as having a "really cool" gay friend, and somehow being a huge homophobe, while claiming to not be a homophobe. Wow. You are very confused.

You might not realise, but you seem like a religious bigot. You should really check yourself. At least the gay people i know, admit to what they are. Please don't take a job that requires you to carry a gun or save peoples lives until you fix these terrible character flaws you possess.

edit on 23-9-2015 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

If by "agenda" you mean that they wish to be free from abuse, violence, demonization, judgement and discrimination... then I guess so.

Then again, who doesn't want to simply be allowed to live without being beaten down and marginalized just for being who they are?

I honestly do not get the hyper religious rights fixation with this issue. I've associated with gay people for my entire 49+ years on this planet and, so far, I haven't caught even a touch of the gay yet. I'm beginning to think that maybe it isn't contagious after all.

I hadn't heard gay people were being physically beaten down en masse on a regular basis. Haven't seen it in life or in media. Granted this and UFC are about 95% percent of my media.

I was under the impression they were doing just fine and had been for awhile. No more a target than any other person, in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Seems people are more aware and upset now honestly.

I guess I'm just hateful and ignorant, did not realize this about myself.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

If it was a choice to be gay, then why on earth are these people choosing to be gay in countries where it is illegal. Countries where they are beaten and killed?

Did they wake up one day and think "I know, I am going to be gay, and risk being beaten and killed"

I mean, come on!

Not sure, hard tellin not knowing, I don't spend much time speculating the matter.

Thats what I'm getting at though, some sort of relation hidden in there with genetically modified food, programming through media, and ultimately manipulation of animal and human genetic makeup.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

If by "agenda" you mean that they wish to be free from abuse, violence, demonization, judgement and discrimination... then I guess so.

Then again, who doesn't want to simply be allowed to live without being beaten down and marginalized just for being who they are?

I honestly do not get the hyper religious rights fixation with this issue. I've associated with gay people for my entire 49+ years on this planet and, so far, I haven't caught even a touch of the gay yet. I'm beginning to think that maybe it isn't contagious after all.

I hadn't heard gay people were being physically beaten down en masse on a regular basis. Haven't seen it in life or in media. Granted this and UFC are about 95% percent of my media.

I was under the impression they were doing just fine and had been for awhile. No more a target than any other person, in the wrong place at the wrong time.

How do you think gay people are tread in countries in Africa and middle East? You really thought they were open and free being gay?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Im assuming you are pretty young. It is nice to see someone admit that they may not know themselves as well as they thought instead of doubleing down with more deflection.

If you believe in jesus and the devil, you are very much religious. You should rethink this position as well.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   

I mean, come on!

Not sure, hard tellin not knowing, I don't spend much time speculating the matter.

Thats what I'm getting at though, some sort of relation hidden in there with genetically modified food, programming through media, and ultimately manipulation of animal and human genetic makeup.

Sounds like you have been programmed by the media. How does someone come to be so wrong and confused?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Western countries are more civilized, but they have a tainted history...
Significant acts of violence against LGBT people.

History of violence against LGBT people in the United States - as recent as April 2015. Yet, a record number of LGBT Homicides was reported earlier this year.

There are still 76 countries worldwide where homosexuality is against the law, i.e. homosexual people can be jailed or killed for being born gay.

And don't get us started on the Middle East. ISIS are killing gay people by the dozen in the most brutal ways possible. Stoning them to death, decapitating them - and the most recent case where they threw men from buildings with their hands tied behind their backs... I'm not going to link to this, as it is very upsetting. ISIS seem to have an active agenda against gay people... And if I were going to call something "sinister" or "the work of Satan", I would begin there...
edit on 23/9/2015 by Gemwolf because: Formatting

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

See my earlier post on page one. Homosexuality is pretty much as old as the human race itself. And some would like to point you towards the animal kingdom as well - but I'm not very fond of that argument.

link   

Ah, the beginning of self-knowledge.
If it weren't defensive sarcasm, it would be painful.

+1 more 
link   

I wouldn't necessarily call you ignorant and hateful but here is some confronting truth about how we gays are really doing

FYI, I am a suicide survivor myself. I was lucky because I was saved by some very determined medical staff.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
A couple of inspiring thought provoking items for you. I can only presume you have lead a particularly sheltered life but really to have a proper informed opinion on a subject its always best to research it first...not meaning that in a nasty way btw

Gay man beaten in his own home

Gay Men Thrown Off Roof

link   
I'm still learning, and emerging from a dark place and am very happy about it. My spirituality has been a ridiculous embarrassing roller coaster. Darn right I'm confused.

Again not meaning to speak with any authority, I'm clueless, just talking and learning in the process. Certainly not trying to upset anybody intentionally, if I do, well you'll have to deal with that, and there are always other threads. Your presence is quite welcome however.

I've been saved since fourteen, my reasoning for standing by Christ. Much of religion doesn't sit well with me
So I've invented my own system, I'm a non religous follower of Christ. If that bothers you, you'll have to work past that.

Saying I have terrible character traits based off of what you've read on ATS alone is a bit rash, and very inaccurate. I'll happily admit to my flaws, I admit to being confused and still displaying some undesirable traits, but that is a minuscule part of who I am.

I've been through a lot, amd accomplished a lot during this last chapter of life, the next is gonna be a hoot.

I've been handling firearms since age 10, excellent marksman, and have all gun safety rules ingrained in my subconscious, my Father is the warden of a prison (started as CO around the age I am currently) my uncle is captain of a well respected group of state troopers. I'm have more than enough health and heart to save people in need in an extreme situation.

I know I'd make a decent trooper, but I'm only interested in real law enforcement, "to protect and serve". I wouldnt play ball, so to speak, am leaning towards firefighter. Unless the troopers are as respectable and non corrupt as they seem.

I've held succesful positions in one of the worlds most dangerous jobs, AKRR.

Only Job I've every left dishonorably is a freaking safeway, and I was choosing a marriage saving trip over bowing to there corporate tyranny (joking)
My spiritual "flaws" are completely independent from the above, and neither effects the other.

I'm sure you don't care, but I have the right to give you a small amount of background on who your making rude assumptions about. Confrontation is not my desire, so sorry if I over religoused you, honestly.

ATS is where I reveal this side of myself, and we all have flaws, just now I've witnessed how poor an impression can be when only based from words especially concerning a touchy subject.

link   

My biggest input on the whole gay rights movement is this. Many link to the same as the civil rights movement for black people. Now if you believe this than two possible options. 1) the fight for black people is still going on today because the system itself is racists so despite the laws, etc it's a long ugly fight. 2) civil rights was a success itself but there are now other side issues that relate to the same fight. Long ugly process.

I will frequently say to people on the social scene that the best option is to learn to go around problems and help yourself. Basically deal in the reality of the now until what should be matches reality. Doesn't mean you don't stop fighting for the what should be, it means if your going to sit around complaining because utopia hasn't hit your life will be full of failures. Learn to work around the problems and succeed so your life has minimal impact until the day of utopia arrives.

Also as laws get passed understand considering civil rights and your view of success or not that what should be is decades away from reality. Of course we have wonderful people labeling this as apathy and hate, but I wouldn't expect anything less.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

You say this in a thread targeted at gays, claiming they are pushing a sinister agenda somehow connected to satan.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Why is it a touchy subject? gay people exist and have done forever.
The only one making it a touchy subject is yourself equating the LGBT crowd with satan.
Oh and no matter what you say you are religious If you follow Christ.
Again why have you cherry picked from the Bible? why only gay folk deserve your religious wrath?.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   

I'm still learning, and emerging from a dark place and am very happy about it. My spirituality has been a ridiculous embarrassing roller coaster. Darn right I'm confused.

How do you think those of us who were raised in Christian homes feel?

I am a 'cradle catholic' ie born and raised within the church. Its really not very easy reconciling faith with being gay, in fact I'd call it quite a toxic mix. I attempted suicide in main part because my faith in God lead me to believe that I was a walking abomination, spreading the darkness of the devil wherever I went.

I of course know this is not true now, but at the time it was the most soul crushing feeling thinking that you are a failure and a disappointment to God and my family.

I have learned that 'live and let live, do so in humility and without selfishness' is the ultimate spiritual path to enlghtenment

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   

How do you think gay people are tread in countries in Africa and middle East? You really thought they were open and free being gay?

Admittedly totally ignorant to that. Since I have no knowledge of what happens in other countries, I should have specified I mostly had western culture in mind.

I must ask though, has what america done caused acceptance to spread to the afflicted countries? Did africa recieve more rights and acceptance as well? Is African media focusing heavily on gay rights?

If people lives are truly becoming better, it's tough to argue against.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I'm much more bothered by people who think their imaginary friends can dictate other people's lives. Satan didn't send the gays to ruin your life or anyone else's. People are people, gay or straight. There's no agenda, other than people being allowed to love the people they love. What nerve?!

Now, is that being exploited currently? Probably. Still, it's not like gay folks all got together at the LGTBilderberg summit to set their evil agenda of someday not being persecuted for loving someone with the same genitalia; and doing it all very fabulously to upset people who haven't realized that's it is 2015. There are less threads like this now, so they're starting to make some progress I think.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join