It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very recent epiphany, The gay rights movement has a very sinister agenda.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

When did you choose to be straight then?.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

When did you choose to be straight then?.

Uuuh u got me I guess, I didn't, I realized girls were cute in third grade. Finally met the perfect one about fifteen years later on beatiful Kauai. It was natural mon.

The way God intended!!! Joke joke joke, tell the mob to put away the pitchforks.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I always prayed for a rad surfer skater girl.

So here I was with this new friend out on a back country road on Kauai, stars over head.

She suddenly takes off on her own custom made fiber glass long board, (which we still have, I rode and wrecked it earlier today lol.)

Not only is she riding off, it's with confident style and speed, in a sun dress.

I knew she was the one at that moment beyond a shadow of a doubt, that love grows stronger every day. This was about 9 years ago.

Ahhh life, it has kicked me down a few, but sure is writing a good story.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Another fine example of the belief in a FICTICIOUS BEING dictaiting a persons reasoning, there have ALWAYS been gay people even gay animals documented.

For a start your PASTOR is an idiot not all people are born with the normal number of chromosomes a prime example of why religious people shouldn't talk about things they don't know about, they should just stick to talking about the fairytale their paid to do.

There is PLENTY of evidence MAN created god and NO PROOF of god creating MAN.

Well, there is also evidence of man creating man, but it was only when a man and a woman were involved.

I could probably even cite scientific sources to back that claim up too.

What has that got to do with the small proportion of gay people that have existed even thousands of years ago it's NOT a choice it's genetic.

Gay Caveman

The male body – said to date back to between 2900-2500BC – was discovered buried in a way normally reserved only for women of the Corded Ware culture in the Copper Age.

The skeleton was found in a Prague suburb in the Czech Republic with its head pointing eastwards and surrounded by domestic jugs, rituals only previously seen in female graves.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Same for gay folk they didn't choose they just were attracted to the same sex instead of the opposite.
Just how God made them.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

The same old conspiracy cliches rolled out yet again TPTB, programming, propaganda what about religious programming made to go to church when your young so you are programmed for later life.

Well unless you start to think for yourself and see the overall stupidity of religions, god(s) were created as an answer to problems it's really that simple thunder gods, rain gods etc etc, created because early man could not understand how things happened.

Thousands of god(s) created around the world with creation stories that are ALL different, can the ALL be right NO, can they ALL be wrong YES!

If the so called christian god is so great & and all the others why do they all suffer from the same problem, the stories and belief of them are ALL confined to tight geographical areas of the planet.

Now surely a god that created everything could get his message all around this speck of dust in space with no effort yet the mere distances of continents on Earth seems to have been a problem.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Same for gay folk they didn't choose they just were attracted to the same sex instead of the opposite.
Just how God made them.

Natural population control perhaps?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanityrising

Let me ask you something why do you cherry pick what is right and wrong from your religion?.

THIS.

If you're going to cite biblical law as your source for the sinfulness of homosexuality then you must include:

- eating shellfish
- eating pork
- women braiding their hair
- women wearing gold
- tearing clothes
- tattoos/piercings
- divorcing
- remarrying
- gossiping
- gluttony
- women speaking in church(that's a NEW testament one, absolutely no excuse to exclude it)
- playing American football(touching pig skin)
- wearing garments made with two or more kinds of material
- pulling out during sex
- want a DEATH penalty? Easy, just work on the Sabbath!
- round haircuts
- trimming your beard
- masturbating
- eating fat

Where is the outrage for these abominations? I have yet to hear a rebuttal to this as there is not a valid one. They just pick and choose which of God's laws to follow. It is the epitome of hypocrisy. I welcome responses from any Christians out there...any takers? Why is the unequivocal word of God read selectively?

AHem. Those(except the NT one) are part of HEBREW TRADITION not GENTILE TRADITION. WHole diffrent covenant and the reasons for it does not apply to anyhwhere but their homeland in the med. Where did you see th ewomen shall not speak in church at? Cite the verse please.

Jesus gave us three or four things to do as christians and if HE said it we are to do it. Im sure you can look up what he said for us to do. Its a typical cop out to use the Line no part of the law will fade away btw. Jesus fulfilled the law though and as such it still there but its not in force to non hebrews. How about actually read it and study it objectively without bias sometime.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Titen-Sxull
a reply to: HarryJoy

It seems to me utterly ridiculous to claim there is an "intended" function of the penis, vagina, or anus.

If by intended function you mean their primary function from a purely biological standpoint, than its a misuse of the term intended, from a purely rigid biological standpoint the penis goes in the vagina in order to facilitate reproduction. If you really want to have a middle school health class attitude toward sex you're more than welcome to but it seems absurd to me.

Nature does not have intentions, it does not INTEND that I use my penis for anything specific, people use their genitals for painting on canvas. Is this a "MISUSE"? No. Is this what nature intended? NO, because nature has no intentions - NONE. May as well ask why the sky decided to be cloudy. I have intentions, nature as a whole, as near as anyone can tell, does not.

NATURE is INSTINCT. Mammals have a instinct to mate. All animals do. and how would that happen if evolution didnt dictate the functions of the genetalia? I think you are stating that the universe isnt able to think and i have to ask...how can you be so sure? If you are truthful you cannot because we currently dont have the tech to verify it one way or another. Humans are too small to cause the universe to turn its attention toward us even if we could prick it so to speak for a reaction.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
answer whether right or wrong

Right/Wrong in what sense?

Still I think illuminati programming could work.

1. How? Did "teh 'Luminati" exist from the beginning of time all over the planet? Because if that's their great master plan, I'd suggest they change their strategy. If after millennia of "teh gay programming" still only result in a 4-10% success rate, it's not very successful...
2. Why? What could they possibly achieve by turning people gay? To "destroy family values and morals"? To do "Satan's work"? Sorry to say but heterosexuals are pretty good at doing that without "teh 'Luminati techniques". Just ask Ashley Madison for example.

Just replying from boredom and trying the role of devils advocate......

I don't even know this thread anymore ........I'm tired

You know there's a word for that...

...a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion, often for their own amusement.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008
The answer is that God endowed his children with Free Will as co-creators with him. As people move about their lives they create daily and create good karma and bad karma. God is not an authoritarian dictator tho his errant fallen creation have become such and enslave mankind. These are such as will go they thru Second Death as mentioned in Revelation.

edit on 24-9-2015 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
You lost me at Jesus Christ and "Sripture".

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Gemwolf
I think you may need to brush up on your info about Illuminati. Obviously the OP had and therefore I now understand his meaning to be that Satan embodied as Illuminati have been involved in programming. This is a regular CT theory on ATS and elsewhere. The Iluminat however are a creation of Adam Weishaupt in 1776 coincidentally when the Revolutionary War was in progress. The illuminati proceeded to inftrate the Freemasons. That's just a historical view. Technically the illuminati predates the Communist Manifesto supposedly itself commissioned by none other than the Rothschilds themselves part of the satanic culture. Now do you understand? One must also understand both the personal and impersonal nature of the Godhead that is Gid embodied as both principle and person and the antithesis evil embodied as idea and person however fallen that may be. Also your argument that the op is sowing discord is a straw man attempt to discount any possible theories outside the pc rhetoric employed by TPTB
edit on 24-9-2015 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: That silly auto correct on my phone

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
ya know things are bad when a mother and daughter can't even go out for a bite to eat without being attacked for being gay....

News
Police Release Sketches In Anti-Gay Attack On Woman, Mom Mistaken For Couple In Midtown East

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Police late Wednesday released sketches of the three suspects who apparently mistook a woman and her mother for a couple and assaulted them in an anti-gay bias attack in Midtown East.

Around 1 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 12, Tiffany Santiago and her mother went to the BarKogi restaurant at Second Avenue and 51st Street for a quick late-night bite, when they were attacked by a group at a nearby table who started yelling anti-gay slurs and throwing things, Santiago told CBS2 exclusively.

newyork.cbslocal.com...

Ya, I am sure these two ladies had a very, very sinister agenda!!! Maybe it's time to tone down the rhetoric a tad???

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Just posted this in the 'Homosexuality is a Choice' thread, but it goes for you too:
OP...you're missing the whole point. It doesn't matter if it's genetic, a choice, a lie, an experiment, for attention or just for personal pleasure. As long as it (whatever 'it' may be- gay, straight, furries, S&M) includes the words 'consenting' and 'adult' then it's none of your damn business. Live and let live.

Everybody keeps whining about the 'gay agenda'....the gay agenda just seeks to eliminate hatred and discrimination, the gay agenda simply seeks equality. Teaching kids what 'gay' means won't make them gay. And no one is asking you to take a dick up the butt. So...find a new hobby.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Jesus and SSatan are fictional characters and your scripture is fiction as well.
Quit attempting to use fairy tales to justify your bigotry, hatred and fear.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Orwell must be be laughing in his grave.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie
Just posted this in the 'Homosexuality is a Choice' thread, but it goes for you too:
OP...you're missing the whole point. It doesn't matter if it's genetic, a choice, a lie, an experiment, for attention or just for personal pleasure. As long as it (whatever 'it' may be- gay, straight, furries, S&M) includes the words 'consenting' and 'adult' then it's none of your damn business. Live and let live.

Everybody keeps whining about the 'gay agenda'....the gay agenda just seeks to eliminate hatred and discrimination, the gay agenda simply seeks equality. Teaching kids what 'gay' means won't make them gay. And no one is asking you to take a dick up the butt. So...find a new hobby.

that is bs cause it is spreading like a virus

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

that would be in 1 Corinthians 14:35
If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie

that is bs cause it is spreading like a virus
. Also people on the Left have specifically stated that they have deliberately corrupted the moral values expressly of the youth. This is going on in the educational system as I have posted about the Common Core curriculum so yes it is an agenda and yes the perpetrators know what they are doing. Ironically they are so
Emboldened by their human ego and defiance that they expose themselves for what they truly are...they have removed the mask. The real treachery is that any parent who refuses to allow their children to be exposed to this kind of sbusive sexusluzation and indoctrination in the public schools where it ought not to be in the first place is just going to to be arrested for interfering in the public school arena as has already been done in some places or at least called names which is just another form of abuse by militants of the Left. And they now have a corrupt Statist government teetering on the brink of Totalitarianism to back
Them and even imprison and persecute anyone who doesn't comply. People cite the Crusades as a force of tyranny but look at the emotional, psychological, political, and moral tyranny they are putting on everyone in the name of equality, which is something Marxists have been doing for decades.
edit on 24-9-2015 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join