It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very recent epiphany, The gay rights movement has a very sinister agenda.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

did you miss the part of the statement "DONE RIGHT"

cause you went on to list exactly the opposite.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

Pretty sure DONE RIGHT does not require opposite sex parents.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

There are countless of Same-Sex couples who have done their Marriage Right

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
How is it people can divorce when they are older and have had kids, proclaiming they are fully gay now, if they are born that way and not a choice.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Ahh, so you DO agree that heterosexuals right royally stuff up marriage too. Well, pot should not call kettle black my friend.

A gay relationship 'done right' has all the same loving, caring and sharing attributes of a straight one. Some of us even have children in our midst and we love them deeply. It is a very planned process for a gay person to get children in most cases, so they are not taken for granted at all.
edit on 23-9-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: WP4YT
How is it people can divorce when they are older and have had kids, proclaiming they are fully gay now, if they are born that way and not a choice.

They were most likely always gay but denied it or tried to fight it because of society. It happens.

My best friends brother is in a 15 year gay relationship now, but got married from parental pressure and had a little girl. Everyone is happier now. He and his boyfriend are another loving house for the girl to have been brought up in and he still speaks and sees the mother.

Gay is natural, but some people live in environments where they are told its sinful and they feel they need to hide it. Sad but true
edit on 23-9-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WP4YT

One of two possibilites there;

They were always gay and had a sham marriage because of societal pressure. Which is what happens when you try and repress homosexuality.

And

I was told by a leading researcher in NZ (Felix Donelly) that it would seem that male menopause is a real thing. At this time of life for reasons as yet unknown some men actually do change sexuality. Some go gay and some go straight. Weird but observed and supposedly true.

Another (rare) thing that can cause a sexuality shift is violent head trauma. I know a (now gay) man in NZ that claims he was straight as an arrow until a bad work accident where he was hit in the head and laid up in hospital for several months. According to the doctors, at his level of injury personality changes up to and including sexuality are common

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

no doubt and all them are better than me but still can't touch a man and woman raising kids traditionally

it is just how I feel and does not mean that lgbtq people are not equal to everyone else in many ways

kinda like the womens claiming to be equal to men but physically most are not but in many other ways surpass men

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

no doubt and all them are better than me

it is just how I feel and does not mean that lgbtq people are not equal to everyone else in many ways

kinda like the womens claiming to be equal to men but physically most are not but in many other ways surpass men

If you replaced the word equal with different, I'd find myself agreeing with you. apart from the last part of the first sentence

And by different I mean like blonde hair vs brown, Asian vs Caucasian, religous vs atheist etc etc. We are part of the kaleidoscope of humanity and yes some things make us different but deep down we are just the same as well.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

In my years I've had more than one gay person I would go so far
as to them friend. But friend isn't a term I throw around. I've
never had a problem with gay people and have enjoyed their
sharp wit and angular humor every time we hung out. They've
always kept their sexual exploits and ambitions in the closet.
As all mature people do. They're polite and mannerly and can
be a great source of information my straight friends know
absolutely nothing about. Aside from the fact I actually like
gay people. At least those I've met.

I have never read anything any where, that would cause me
to believe, Christ has or ever would, just give up on anyone.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19844102]Titen

I have used that tactic myself in younger days to great effect ...the tactic by which the speaker states an absurdity with such firmness and boldness that the impact of the statement itself validates it to a degree .....more or less according to the perceptions of the hearer.

now on to the matter at hand you feel that putting one's pee pee into one's poo poo hole is not a misuse or miss application of an intended purpose or function for a particular body part?

Now let me be the first to say that as a heterosexual I have engaged in this act myself although it is not an act that I find that appealing ...having tried it I certainly cannot condemn anyone who has done this act also whether heterosexual or homosexual since the anus has no gender of itself.

But even though I have engaged in this act myself I will not sit here and tell you that that was the intended function of those body parts.. it is ....in my mind... and always will be ....a misuse of the body. You can believe as you wish ....you can sweep your floor with a hockey stick ..... or ride your bicycle sitting on the handlebars .....
But the truth is glaringly obvious to me and I daresay the vast majority of people in the world
edit on 23-9-2015 by HarryJoy because: correct wording

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I have never read anything any where, that would cause me
to believe, Christ has or ever would, just give up on anyone

I don't think he would either. One of the reasons I have such respect for the man.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

No, it's not the same.

Like it or not, men and women are different and behave differently.

That's why a man/woman pairing can provide dimensions to a child that man/man or woman/woman cannot. Children look to their parents to see how men and women should both treat each other and interact with society at large. When the kids grow up in a single sex environment, they're missing part of their developmental social education.

So two parents are better than one, and two parents, one of each gender is the best. And the best outcome of all is the original two parents.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Better question is what do sex and love have to do with equality and benefits from the government and ins. companies

Nothing.

Is this really the best way to get more people to have access to benefits.

What? Is what the best way? Do you think there are some people who should not have access to benefits?

I don't understand that thinking.

It was never about benefits with much of the proponents

Yes, it was/is all about exactly that....

but it was about lying to themselves trying to convince others that anything is equal to a man and a woman being married and creating children.

What?

Fact still remains that gay marriages are not equal to traditional marriages in terms of makin babies

Erm, yes.....gay marriages are equal to traditional marriages. They MAKE babies, and they TAKE CARE of babies.

What do you not understand about this, dick?

They're not 'sterile'!!! They can, and do, procreate. Whether it is via sperm donations or surrogate mothers makes no difference at all.
They want to have kids. And they are capable of nurturing, caring for, providing for, disciplining, feeding, clothing, housing, etc.
They do just fine.

edit on 9/23/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
After spending much time researching this I came to an identical conclusion as the OP.

There IS a clear hidden agenda.

Gay culture is artificial and manufactured by TPTB.

The elephant in the room of the same-sex marriage debate is the fact that homosexuals really don’t want to marry. What they really want is the legitimization of homosexuality through the redefinition of marriage. They want same-sex marriage enshrined in law, so that the definition of marriage will be expanded to include their sexual perversion. Once this Pandora’s Box is opened, our country’s fate will be sealed.

Here, human history serves us as an unimpeachable witness. Although it records periods within which homosexuality flourished in particular civilizations; such as, Sodom and Gomorrah, ancient Greece, and the Roman Empire, history also attests to the fact that none of these civilizations survived. Furthermore, in each instance, the fall of the civilization came on the heels of flourishing homosexuality.

THE REDEFINITION OF MARRIAGE

Even knowing that there are radicals in all movements, doesn’t lessen the startling admission recently by lesbian journalist Masha Gessen. On a radio show she actually admits that homosexual activists are lying about their radical political agenda. She says that they don’t want to access the institution of marriage; they want to radically redefine and eventually eliminate it.

Clearly this is about cultural change and tearing down the traditional family ethic, since it seems that most homosexuals living together neither need nor desire to marry, though they do desire to radically change marriage. Gays and lesbians are free to live as they choose, and we live in a society which roundly applauds them doing so like never before in our history, but they do not have the right to rewrite marriage for all of society.

Homosexual Activist Admits True Purpose of Battle is to Destroy Marriage

Jerry Newcombe, co-host of the television program Truth that Transforms, says that not only is there a real “agenda,” he compares it to the iceberg that took down the Titanic 100 years ago. “The radical homosexual agenda is advancing, dulling our sense of righteousness and undermining the American family.” Newcombe calls the agenda a “moral iceberg” and claims that it is “ripping a hole in the structure of America, and we’re taking on water.”

Michael Brown summarizes the goals of the agenda this way:

• Whereas homosexuality was once considered a pathological disorder, from here on those who do not affirm homosexuality will be deemed homophobic, perhaps themselves suffering from a pathological disorder.

• Whereas gay sexual behavior was once considered morally wrong, from here on public condemnation—or even public criticism—of that behavior will be considered morally wrong.

• Whereas identifying as transgender was once considered abnormal by society, causing one to be marginalized, from here on those who do not accept transgenderism will be considered abnormal and will be marginalized...

The Not-So-Hidden Homosexual Agenda

bumped for relevance.

Clearly this is about cultural change and tearing down the traditional family ethic

This is part of it too. They don't want happy families. nothing to do with gay rights here, so calm down frothing at the mouth viscous aggressive PC obsessed lunatics. I am not the enemy.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

This is ridiculous.

This entire thread is ridiculous. Worthy of ridicule.....

There are MILLIONS of "unwanted" kids who live in institutions in this world. Kids whose parents dropped them off at a 'safe place'. Kids whose parents lost their custodial rights because they were unfit parents.

Those kids still need families. Caring adults of whichever gender or whatever sexual preference they might have.....they care about the kids who have been born into a cruel, ugly world to ignorant, indifferent 'breeders'.

Yet, the "right-wing" politicians are fine with insisting that they be born, but UNWILLING ENTIRELY to care for them once they have arrived. "Pro-life! Anti-welfare! Anti-alternative lifestyles who are willing to care for those same kids! Not going to pay for them! Scum!!"

You all need to think really hard about your stance AFTER you have actually investigated the situation.

I gotta go now - I'm losing control of my fingers' activity.....

gnite.

(World didn't end after all! Wow! What very good news!!
)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

But you don't have to marry someone of the same gender if you don't want to. No one is forcing you to. See that is the beauty of the Supreme Court's decision. You can marry who you want, and your gay neighbor can marry who they want. That is what America is supposed to be all about. As long as there are no victims, we are free to marry the consenting adult of our choice. ALL of us.

I still don't see the division here.

cool, I think Muricas Morals are a disgrace, if the entire population was hetro, we would still be a a$$ backwards picture of morality.

I know I can marry who I want. was not at all unclear or worried about that at all. Also have zero interest in who anyone else marries. weird nobody gets that about me. Yeah I'm christian, that is just as much my right as everyone else to live how they please. Yet I'm being bullied for my "christian" lifestyle.

I'ts not my job to give a fleeting moment of thought concerning someone elses choices.

I feel the division, I embrace it. It's an interesting dynamic to watch unfold. The backlash and anger towards me is further evidence of an agenda, beyond the trivial idiotic surface arguments.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: GoShredAK
I'll sign off now with a final apology to those deserve it, I don't want to Hurt anybody.
Just those who deserve it.

yeah as in everybody but you lol.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JuliusSeizure
Satan does not exist. End of story. Buh-bye.

How on earth could you claim to know that?

Any reasons for your conclusion?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

It seems to me utterly ridiculous to claim there is an "intended" function of the penis, vagina, or anus.

If by intended function you mean their primary function from a purely biological standpoint, than its a misuse of the term intended, from a purely rigid biological standpoint the penis goes in the vagina in order to facilitate reproduction. If you really want to have a middle school health class attitude toward sex you're more than welcome to but it seems absurd to me.

Nature does not have intentions, it does not INTEND that I use my penis for anything specific, people use their genitals for painting on canvas. Is this a "MISUSE"? No. Is this what nature intended? NO, because nature has no intentions - NONE. May as well ask why the sky decided to be cloudy. I have intentions, nature as a whole, as near as anyone can tell, does not.
edit on 23-9-2015 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2015 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join