It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very recent epiphany, The gay rights movement has a very sinister agenda.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:
(post by TinySickTears removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

By your definition, piercing one's ears is misusing the body. Cutting one's hair is misusing the body. Shaving is misusing the body. Hell, wearing clothes is misusing the body. Our earlobes aren't meant to have holes in them. Our hair is meant to grow. Our body hair is meant to grow. We weren't born wearing clothes, so wearing them is unnatural. And I'm not going to even get into the subject of tattoos.

If you are going to pierce your ears, it's a good idea to use clean needles and antiseptic to avoid infection. Other than that, it's no big deal to pierce your ears. If you are going to have anal sex, you should practice safe sex. Other than that, it's no big deal to have anal sex.

edit on 23-9-2015 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Yep, what is love?

"Listen, Morty, I hate to break it to you but what people call "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed.
It hits hard, Morty, then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. I did it. Your parents are gonna do it. Break the cycle, Morty. Rise above. Focus on science."

-Rick, "Rick & Morty"

Or, if you prefer something more upbeat:

edit on 23-9-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
You're getting close, but there are more dots to connect.

Several years ago there was a post in a similar thread, I think it's one of the best summaries on this topic I have seen.

I left a link to it because it is worth reading the entire post...

originally posted by: jamiejames
TPTB..or whoever you want to call them....DEFINITELY have an agenda, and that agenda is to keep people AWAY from God....THE FATHER...who art in Heaven!

It is my personal belief, and please FOLLOW ME, with an open mind...SPIRITUALLY; that some kind of portal is being opened, and evil entities are being ushered in....via DISOBEDIENCE and rebellion.

People TRULY NEED TO UNDERSTAND, there IS a battle going on, in the HEAVENLIES! The battle is over YOU and you FOREVER! TPTB serve Lucifer/Satan/the Devil...and through their service to him, he is giving them KEYS on how to usher in the 1/3 fallen angels. Are you following me?

I believe satan/lucifer/the devil is giving TPTB KEYS on how to ENSLAVE people, keep their from God, their PURPOSE and DESTINY (the reason you're here), and ultimately keep them from spending the next life, with God.

TPTB KNOW God's word........because.......Lucifer KNOOOOOOOOWS God's word......he was there when God SPOKE IT....before he fell! And, keep in mind.....man came AFTER the fall. So, our 'leaders' are just serving their master, gaining wealth and riches, while leading people down the path of eternel hell!; as well as themselves!

Homosexuality has caused God's wrath TWICE, in mankind's history...Sodom and Gommorah...and Noah. I dont know, but homosexuality is something that really ticks God off; and God must REALLY be getting fed up with the way mankind headed; further from HIM and closer to HIS adversary, and yours.....Lucifer! That's what we're REALLY dealing with!

The occultist Illuminati purpose behind the gay agenda in the USA

edit on 23-9-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The more screeching and violent the responses you get the more you know you hit a nerve

Boy did I! Lol. I Had a feeling, but didn't expect it to get this heavy. Like some are saying, I'll learn from this thread, and I will! I'll be a more valuable ATSer as a result. However I may have been scared off pc issues indefinitely. I literally don't have the emotions directed there. My mind is filled with other things. Probably why this was a bit of bumpy ride.

I paddled out when I shoulda stayed on the beach.

Life is an adventure, intellectually as well. You didn't really know what to expect and I believe you now have an awareness of the intensity of feeling on both sides of this issue. It's that intensity that I find disturbing - I truly dislike arguing but debating is great. The line between the 2 can feel mighty thin at times. Yet the fact people get so riled up indicates something under the surface that needs light shed upon it.

You wont be ostracized here for having an opinion.
Not by me anyway.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I don't know how much more i can handle...

"Not homophobic" but Equal rights AKA "Gay Rights" are an Evil agenda.. oh i have a Gay friend so i can say whatever i want and not make me seem bigoted

First, your Chromosome argument is flawed, there have been cases where a "Male" had two X Chromosomes ( de la Chapelle syndrome) , there have been Cases where a "Male" has had "Female" reproduction systems

www.cbsnews.com...
news.nationalpost.com...

Tell you what... yes, we are an Evil organization taking over the world, turning everyone into GLBTQ+ clones, exposing Children to Sex and saying "Hey, it's OK to be who you are" i mea damn being proud of who you are..

does that make you feel better? does that justify your feelings? or thoughts?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Better question is what do sex and love have to do with equality and benefits from the government and ins. companies

Is this really the best way to get more people to have access to benefits.

It was never about benefits with much of the proponents but it was about lying to themselves trying to convince others that anything is equal to a man and a woman being married and creating children.

Fact still remains that gay marriages are not equal to traditional marriages in terms of makin babies

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
a reply to: GoShredAK

Anybody else stop reading at "Satan"?

I would have but i got to pissed off at yet another post equating being gay to satan....

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Neo you the anarchist, but I have to say, yes among many satans in this world government is one of them.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Somewhere in these 13 pages of banter is the truth.

I fully support equal rights for all the varieties of people we have....

I think the focus by the right or religious ends up being a distraction for now.
I figure the laws of the US should apply to all citizens equally.
I question if in the future a religious ceremony will qualify for the legal mechanism of "marriage"

it seems that religious beliefs are harboring bigotry and foster inequality in our legal system and suppose that these "attacks on religion" are gonna have so many up in arms protesting and suing in court that the "sinister agenda" will be overlooked.

I think the sinister agenda alluded to by the OP isn't what we see currently, rather a point down the line where a religious ceremony known as marriage wont be legally recognized because its a mechanism of a racist or bigoted institution like a church or religion.

I'd like to see marriage as a legal function be open to all, followed by a constitutional amendment that guarantees the government must recognize a religious ceremony as a valid institution of marriage as well.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: balanc3
I question if in the future a religious ceremony will qualify for the legal mechanism of "marriage"

LEGAL Covenant Marriage is available in 3 states. Arizona, Arkansas, Louisiana.

Only 1% of the population in those states has opted for it.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

What does Sex and Love have to do with the Statement? or for that matter what doe it have to do with being GLBTQ+ and being called a pawn of Satan, or an "Evil Agenda" or as i was called just yesterday "Gay Nazi"

Is it hard to admit that we GLBTQ+ people are Equal to that of a Heterosexual?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Thanks Annee.... kind of points out the short sightedness of so many religious folks.

i think those covenant marriages are what need protection and constitutional inclusion. Too many folks focused on hating not looking to protect their cherished institutions under the assumption that there is protection already in place nationally

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Fundamentally and legally the two groups are equal in my mind. In actuality no...they're just a lil different.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

Better question is what do sex and love have to do with equality and benefits from the government and ins. companies

Hopefully, love and sex are a part of marriage or develop within a marriage.

Marriage and family help stabilize a society. Families are more likely to get involved in a community.

Reason for many government insentives.

IVF & adoption are not gender specific either.

It's interesting, that a hetero Christian couple who've been barren for years, will be celebrated by most churches when they finally have a child via IVF.
edit on 23-9-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

a reply to: enlightenedservant

I have asked them and they have told me several times on this website that their goals are not what we would believe them to be.

During the marriage debates I was told several times that a civil union would not be accepted for the reason that this was about payback for yrs of built up anger they have.

They have proclaimed here that they are not seeking equality as a goal but that they are fighting a war against Christian values.

It is sad to see many of you that do not support those views get caught up in something not totally understood.

It is clear they try to battle God while claiming A lack of proof.

Firstly, I am not adressing you personally, so please do not view this as an attack.

As one of the 'they' I have spent many hours trying to find a middle ground with Christianity over marriage. But at the end of the day, obstinate belief and the refusal to live and ,let live comes through very, VERY strongly from some (not all I might add) in Christendom / Islam / Judaism.

If you've seen people say the things you claim, perhaps you had first think about how your communication is received by the non religious in particular. When one uses religious belief to justify a bigoted view, this is what is actually heard from the person you are speaking to.

Bible bible blah blah, God hates, so I can too. Therefore JESUS!

And yes, you are going to illicit angry and irrational responses.It's what happens when one does not come from a place of love when speaking.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

What does Sex and Love have to do with the Statement? or for that matter what doe it have to do with being GLBTQ+ and being called a pawn of Satan, or an "Evil Agenda" or as i was called just yesterday "Gay Nazi"

people are equal on many levels and not equal on many others

I feel in no way that any marriage can be equal to the value of a traditional marriage done right.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

For some people the answer is yes my dear. Try not to take it to heart.

After all, it must suck to be them wasting so much energy on creating negative emotions over something that is none of their damned business in the first place.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

That rather depends on who you ask, Darth_Prime.

If someone asked me, for example, I would probably say "No, that is not at all hard to do, and I am pleased to live in an era in which society supports equal freedoms being given to all of those who possess membership of it".

If someone asked someone else, their answer may differ, sometimes a little, and sometimes wildly.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I feel in no way that any marriage can be equal to the value of a traditional marriage done right.

'?

What is a 'traditional marriage done right?'

Do you mean the one where Dad is an alcoholic and beats mum?

The one where Mum is the town bike and constantly cheating on Dad?

How about the one where Mum and Dad both neglect their child to death?

Or the one where Mum and Dad haven't got the intelligence to stop breeding so they end up with 11 malnourished children?

How about you clean up your own backyard before passing judgement on us. Straight people are no more perfect that we are, so you have best hop off that high horse before you fall off buddy.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join