It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Ghost' trashes kitchen, forces woman to find new home

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
shaken der lampern, opren dern cubren....bort, bort, bort.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I do believe I see fishing lines in the 2 screenshots here below..

In the first picture, the one with the lamp, it looks like a fishing line comes from the lamp cord just above the lamp, and in an angle down towards right, see here:

And in the second image it looks like a fishing line going from the cupboard in an angle down towards left, see here:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryptical

Good catch! I see it now too. Also, can you see how the cord bends a little just where the string is attached. This is exactly how I would expect it to react to being pulled. Again, great job!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer

Good catch! I see it now too. Also, can you see how the cord bends a little just where the string is attached. This is exactly how I would expect it to react to being pulled. Again, great job!

Yes the cord getting bent is what caught my eyes at first, then when looking closer I saw a tiny flash in the fishing line attached to the cupboard.
Thanks!
edit on 23-9-2015 by Kryptical because: Spelling mistake.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

I believe in ghosts, mostly because I've had a lot of experiences with them myself. Unfortunately, these videos look completely staged. There's quite a bit I can point out that doesn't look right, but I'll just point out one big point that proves it to me.

The dog is just happily laying on the couch. If there really was something going on, the dog would be freaking out.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Spot ON!! Nice work!

I knew it huh? Crafty fakers.

Thanks,

Gold star for you sir/madam?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Empty plastic bucket on slippy laminated wooden floor flies across the room; the person kicking it is conveniently off camera.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Now that the inner workings have been exposed, it reminds me of a similar "haunting" video I recently saw where something is messing with the hands of a clock hung on a door, then proceeds to open a drawer and pull out some lingerie. Problem being that said lingerie ascends in a perfect straight diagonal line, telltale sign of a wire.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: capragenus

If I was a ghost I would have kicked off also at her taste in music.
She kinda knew where everything was going to happen though I think.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno

Spot ON!! Nice work!

I knew it huh? Crafty fakers.

Thanks,

Gold star for you sir/madam?

Sir/madam? Well let me be a tiny bit kryptical by saying;
I bow and say thank you for the gold star!
Much love!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Yawn, a bunch of doofs using fishing line or magik string to make it look like stuff is being moved. One of the oldest tricks in the book, notice how things just move only a little or looks like its being tugged into place. Come on OP, don't get easily fooled, there plenty of BS ghost videos like this on the net.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

nice work man, simple faked ghost bull# videos. These idiots ain't bringing anything new to the table.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join