It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My second encounter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I am now living in Vancouver Washington in the south of the state and this last summer it was very hot and so I decided to take my mother swimming up a road that heads east from Moulten Falls state park road.

I feel like I suck at doing these threads since I suck with the media aspect of things but the google maps will at least show you exactly where this happened and that makes me feel better knowing that I can convey at least that clearly.

Hit the EARTH button so you can see the trees.

www.google.com...@45.8150601,-122.3067417,315m/data=!3m1!1e3

Ok so on the map there are two dots, the first (left side by the homes.) where the flagger gal was and we were and that was on our way back west from swimming which is important as you will see, and the other where the cliff face on the northside of the road was where I first hear the noise of large limbs digging into the soil.

So I will admit I was going super slow with my head hanging out the window just because I love the beauty and smells out there and I also like sheer cliff sides for their beauty with the moss and ferns. I hear 2 distinct scuffs from what must have been a very large animal but it was up the cliff around 20-30ish ft maybe a tad more. So I leaned in an told my ma and of course she has been with me for some crazy # in the past and is not skeptical but certainly fearful in a good way. So I sped up immediately just out of caution in case it was a large crazy bear that was going up or down. I knew in my mind that that was a bigfoot, my spidy senses and my past experience left no doubt.

So I continued on to the swimming spot about a mile or two up the road and as we walked down to the river I was smacking my walking stick rather hard onto trees to alert predators and deer (as well as bigfoots,stupid I know). We swam 30 minutes total and I suggested we leave as it was getting later in the day and I get spooked out there honestly.

Now comes the scary part.

We are cruising past the cliff face again and I am going faster this time (yes I was scared deep down). When we round down the bend where a small road crew was working resurface fininishing touchs maybe like 4 people total 3 on a machine and the one flagger gal at the base of this hill to protect them. Now where she is standing there is a home around 50-100 ft just north of her. We roll to a stop and I went to ask her if we can roll on and right then a ROAR that filled the woods like a big ass gorilla from just north of that home in the woods. My mom and I looked at each other and I said what the fark was that and she didnt know either.

The thing is this young flagger gal who looked like she might have been 18 or so did not flinch, did not show emotion,no facial expression just a blank stare but not like totally out of it she just did not react at all. So I asked her if she heard that and get this, she did not say anything just had that blank look on her face. None of the other workers stopped working either. She then said "you can go". I rolled really slow for 100ft and looked in the mirror the whole time expecting something to happen. She was just standing there staring straight ahead into the woods facing south away from the roar. Then she looked at us and stared for 5 seconds or so and then just resumed staring into the woods.

My mother and I were both pretty scared at that point so I sped up and we got out of dodge.

The sheer animosity in that roar and the sheer power coveyed in it was indescribable like a large ape and a large hominid or something I have never heard before and my mother agrees it was bigfoot.

Some of the other stories from that area put mine to shame but I must say they do seem quite territorial up there judging by that roar.

Thanks for all your imputs guys and for you guys that doubt just get out there and there is a chance you will see it.
edit on 23-9-2015 by stabstab because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I have not heard the roar.
I have heard a deep grumble.
I can not imagine an animal that could make such a sound besides an elephant.
This is on the Gulf Coast in some pretty swampy turf.
I feel 100 percent confident it was not an alligator unless alligators climb trees.
The sound came from an elevated position.

edit on 23-9-2015 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I'm picking up here that maybe the Big fella has the ability (possibly through his calls?) to stupefy people?
(The OP's mother in the previous encounter thread, and the flagger gal here)

Many witnesses have reported experiencing "overwhelming fear and dread" feelings in his presence....
But what if he can literally make people oblivious to his being there through some form of mind control?
Wouldn't that explain how it's so very hard to find him / see him / get clear evidence of him?
What if he is VERY good at convincing us we haven't seen a thing?
You could be looking straight at him but seeing a tree!

They could be everywhere!!! Common as muck, and we wouldn't know!
Only catching a glimpse when they mess up, or when one of us is less susceptible to their powers!

Scary stuff.

G

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I would posit the same as many others and I wonder what the actual mechanism is both in the brain and the emission of the attack.

I did not feel incapacitated myself just flabbergasted at what was happening. I honestly believe females and children are more prone to deeper and lingering effects of the phenomena than men and thats just a theory based on my experiences.
It might have something to do with brain structure or chemistry to something as simple as cranial density perhaps.

Now you might think it is all sonic or perhaps a combination of sonic attack and chemical attack due to the odor factor. Truth is I do not believe their was much of a breeze and I did not smell the foul odor. The being looked quite clean actually with no matted hair and dare I say beautiful from the back side as that is all I saw as it walked its path.

I also forgot to mention that the beast made no roar it was just moving silently and intently so if there was a attack it was based on ultrasonic or unknown forces.

When I noticed the creature it had already move well into my view past the shed and so my mothers odd behavior coincided with the line of sight of the bigfoot as it appeared but get this, she did not see it at all and does not recall what she was "thinking" about.

One bit of irony I did not mention in the story about my sighting is just a month before it happened I was hanging in Vancouver Wa with some friends at a house and we had just had some drinks and girl scout cookies while kicking it on the porch. No one was talking much so I chimed in why don't we go find bigfoot half serious. In my mind I knew I could not afford a sustained search of any kind but I loved the idea and of course everyone gave me the obligatory silence and grunts of "yeah right numbnuts".

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: stabstab

Maybe they "aim" their mind control specifically at an individual or group who are in their line of sight.
If it is a focused "beam" (e.g. like the "sonar" used by dolphins to locate & stun fish) it's possible that it was focused on mum, rendering her oblivious to its presence, but it hadn't noticed and targeted yourself, so you were free to observe what was going on?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

In a related thread, I mentioned that I heard a female Bigfoot/Sasquatch. A female sasquatch yells/screams at a higher pitch, but with Bigfoot lung capacity. A pissed off old hag being murdered.
What you heard was a male, from my research.
I am convinced that after Bill Munns analysis of the old Patterson-Gimlin film, this creature is real.

Those are my two cents...

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Kratos40

The one I saw looks just like the pictures of the one that has the rounded arch for a head that blends in with the exceptionally large muscular shoulders to the point I could not fully distinguish what we think of as a ape head but I knew that for anatomically obvious reasons it had likely evolved the trait as a way to avoid large native predators from getting a solid grip on its jaw before it could kick or smash it unless I am completely mistaken about it's purpose and origin.
edit on 24-9-2015 by stabstab because: (no reason given)

Another important point is that the cedar tree it apparently came down from I looked at a few days later and noticed that it was so densely packed with branches that the only way it could get up would be to use it's torso rotating ability that thanks to this site and few other sources now makes more sense to me as that was the most perplexing thing to me.

Many weeks before this I was chilling on the front porch of that place and saw ships moving around in the sky but they left as quickly as they came. Admittedly though I have seen them blasting around out of Vancouver Washington during meteor showers out in space right in a trucking yard at night maneuvering like bats out of hell then stopping and zipping off across the sky at max speed. The light pollution was not too bad strangely enough and this makes me believe that if bigfoot is associated with these things as is also thought to be the case we all should be aware of the possibility.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Whatever it is the tribes know it can be dangerous as far as I can gather so I am staying far away from that area until next summer.

With the drought it gets mighty hot and the cities are so different from when I was young just too busy and going out swimming is really a great treat even if the water is low as it was this year. Maybe that is part of why it got pissy with the lack of resources and what have you.

Unfortunately though many of these waterways get trashed with diapers beer bottles etc and it does tick me off that the rising populations we are seeing cant be more respectful with the habitat up there as it really is magnificent.
edit on 25-9-2015 by stabstab because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2015 by stabstab because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

The road crew not reacting is a bit odd. If the sound was real, and not some sort of odd audio hallucination, then they had to have heard it. Maybe they had all day, and were trying to ignore it, and not mention it, to avoid looking "crazy"? People act funny, sometimes, when you see and hear things out of the ordinary!

Two encounters, close together.......you really need a camera! Keep your eyes open, and the radar on, too, just to be safe!

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I have not heard the roar.
I have heard a deep grumble.
I can not imagine an animal that could make such a sound besides an elephant.
This is on the Gulf Coast in some pretty swampy turf.
I feel 100 percent confident it was not an alligator unless alligators climb trees.
The sound came from an elevated position.

Not saying you heard a gator, but they are known to climb trees on occasion. Florida, though, has some serious weirdness in places! Used to live down there, and there was this one area, near where two highways come together, that just felt weird at night.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Cougar

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Florida is pretty cool but can be dangerous for sure. I was born in DeLand myself which is 20 miles west of Daytona roughly. In Deleon springs as a boy I dove in where the grating flow outlet is and almost got snapped by a large gator snapper that missed by maybe a foot. We also used to swim in the St Johns river for hours at a time as kids where there are huge amounts of scary monsters swimming around. Looking back on it I wonder what the hell we were thinking

Almost stepped on a rattlesnake in Hontoon park as a teen but I managed to hop right over it. Almost stepped barefoot on a coral snake also but I ran around for years barefoot as a boy when it was still very wet and sub-tropical in that area and never had any issues with really.

new topics

top topics

join