It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My unexpected encounters with Bigfoot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

That is what really happened so thats all I can say on that. Precognition has historical precedent and as far as my "psychic" ability goes I am confident about the validity of my experiences but of course a mainstream psychologist would tell me I am bat# crazy when in reality it would be they who are truly mad and I their victim if they had their way with the drugs and "treatment".

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: stabstab
a reply to: Kratos40

Yes where you say it sounded like a beast being butchered that describes well what I was thinking as it happened I thought a human was yelling out from that house but it was clearly not human with the sheer force of it.

The situation was that we were camped halway up the Mogollon Rim, with many valleys leading down. The sound was amplified. It was sort of human but not animal. Either the yelling was directed to us, or someone was in a dire situation.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: stabstab
a reply to: jonnywhite

While I appreciate your perspective and I do believe you saw foot prints and hear the howl. I cannot agree with Science establishments in general insofar as all my combined experiences tell me that the complexity of this reality can certainly go way over most anyones head.

I had seen many amazing things before this that many others have also seen to one degree or another but as you put it this was indeed eart shattering for me personally and I still get all worked up just thinking about it. Also being as how my mother heard the roar and has seen some/heard paranomal stuff before she can verify all that I say and thats all I care about no dis-respect intended toward science and it's observations that we are not privy to.

To be clearer stabstab, are you saying there is some paranormal aspect to bigfoot? This would be consistent with many of the indigenous beliefs around the world, regarding such creatures. Whatever it is, it certainly gives no indication of being an uncatalogued yet otherwise ordinary biological species. There is something far more to it, either paranormal or physchology based, depending on which view you accept.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Cogito, Ergo Sum

I don't know for sure in that the creature I saw was a real beast adapted to our environment here in CONUS and whether it's abilities are originating from latent interdimensional abilities or engineered into the creature long ago with technology I cannot say.

Certainly from the ancient native perspective they would simply see this as a mysterious creature with magical abilities and yet most creatures were respected and revered for what we would consider normal attributes that are impressive but not supernaturally so.

I spent some time in Rocky Boys Indian reservation in Montana which is south of a town on the Hi-line and is nestled in the Small Mountain range called Bears Paw. A man I knew and his family had seen one striding up the mountain out their back porch. That was back in the 80's I believe so when I saw the bigfoot sighting map and it's correlation to rainfall patterns there was a small cluster near enough to there that sure enough it was entirely possible for the big guy to roam out there. Heck I saw the illusive Wolverine crossing the road one night in a snow storm right in front of the truck there and that was a treat. The savages up there would tell you bigfoot is a spirit being of course but as ancient aliens so cleverly explains they just did not know how to fully understand in other terms what they were seeing.

So if the legends are true and some tribes and individuals have more information through direct observation than others it's worth noting that yes these beings are believed to possess supernatural powers but I tend to be on the fence on it since technology can achieve these same feats along with genetic enhancements combined with great knowledge of physics unknown to most of us common folk.

Again in the India Indian epics I see the similarities in the bodies and I have been reading and checking pictures against what I saw and it is entirely possible that that group of "monkeys" are the ancestors of bigfoot. You see everyone always thinks of bigfoot as the big massive roided out apelike hairman or gorilla looking and that may be true for the males. The females however are quite small for bigfoot at least the one I saw looked just like a Vanara female slender, agile, deadly.

The White spots, the legs, you can see examples of shorter tailed Vanara which in my book indicates that the tail simple evolved away while in turn bigfoots gained more strength and size with less of a jaw both of which would be a liability in temperate environment with large predators. Guess what else you see in the epic pictures, white Vanara.

The abilities of these creatures was obviously legendary and they were given "powers" by an alien god. I don't know about you guys but I know that the abilities I witnessed were those of far more than some kind of apex predator "neanderthal which by the way look nothing like the Vanara-like creature I saw.

I am confident I could find them out there (only to get killed by them possibly or have a injury and be eaten.) but ultimately I really don't know who or what they are in reality but I have seen enough that that is what I choose to believe at this point without resorting to full blown expeditions for actual proof.

One more thing is if you look at the epic pictures of Vanara and the beings they were enhanced to fight they look like reptillians and and guess what their are also demons of a red color with horns. Sounds like aliens to me and then again I have seen a demon and I can only say that it was indeed paranormal. So again I am on the fence as I am naturally in tune with the paranormal and yet I can never really prove it to anyone as far as I can tell.

edit on 30-9-2015 by stabstab because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
It is interesting to study bigfoot type claims from various cultures. There does seem to have been belief in a small man like creature in Indonesia at least as early as the 1600's, for instance. Though from people that have looked into it, these cultures historically don't distinguish between what is real/paranormal in the way we might (with an education grounded in science). They're all just "real" to them, along with all sorts of other paranormal creatures, which is a common thing with indigenous belief.

There is one culture (one of the oldest continuous cultures on earth) that has some colourful stories explaining that they are a sort of "nature elemental" associated with a certain species of tree (as in, some sort of force that normally resides in said trees). It's interesting that they can affect or even appear in dreams (or that's the claim/ part of the mythology).

People still claim to encounter similar creatures, to this very day. There is a fascinating story from one couple, where the women performed a (new age type) ceremony to welcome these paranormal type "forest elementals". Then the couple started having all sorts of dream and waking experiences with bigfoot type creatures (somewhat consistent with indigenous beliefs).

This aspect is usually overlooked in bigfoot studies where researchers seem to often "reinterpret" indigenous beliefs to fit their own. Though I'm not proposing that bigfoot is a paranormal beastie (I'm open to the possibility) and am a bit of a sceptic of the subject. Not so much of claims by people who encounter such things (I believe some people genuinely do believe they have encountered them), as much the pseudo scientists who claim all sorts of (pseudo) facts.

Possibly why I find it easier to discuss bigfoot this way. With people who base such things on experience and realise it is a personal belief, rather than being confronted with a mountain of pseudo science lol.

It appears that whatever the cause, modern people around the world are having similar experiences to those of ancient cultures.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: stabstab

If you are still in the area, see about getting even a cheap camera. Seriously. Two sightings, you have a decent chance of getting something "on film", which could be really cool. Most phones these days do pics and video, and not bad quality, either. My kids have cheap "burner"-type phones, that can record, so it's something to consider.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I would if I could love but right now I am homeless and trying to get back into housing and school. Eventually I might make the effort since I know where to go now.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Coopdog

Seeing this thing did indeed shatter my paradigm, and changed the way I look at the world. Hell I will believe about anything now. If this one can be real, why not other things? Opened my mind to a lot of new possibilities. Believe what you want, but always keep an open mind because you never know what you are going to come across in this big mysterious world. a reply to: stabstab

I thought the same, after seeing my first one a few years ago in Columbiana County, Ohio. The utter massiveness of a full grown male is mind shattering. No wonder many who have a close up encounter suffer from PTSD. I've since seen 2 more, one only a head, peeking over a boulder wall at my in my own backyard, and the next one, another full length sighting after we moved. The second one that I saw that was a full sighting wasn't as massive as the first, but he was as tall, just slimmer. From what I hear from others, they have different body types, same as humans. Some slim, some built like sumo wrestlers, some like 'Patty' in the Patterson Gimlin film. Along with the different 'Types'. Patty is designated as a Type 1 Bigfoot. Then there's the Type 2 which are a little smaller, males only going about 7-8' with a more chimpanzee type face.
I've been researching these ever since finding prints in the field above my other home, and hearing a vocal behind the house. When you hear them vocalize, there's no mistaking the power and lung capacity is awe inspiring. Someone suggested to me that I heard a Barred Owl. I told them only if that Barred Owl was 1000 lbs. Like I said, the power behind their calls is unmistakable. I listened to countless animal and bird calls, trying to identify and to rule out that it was a Bigfoot. I couldn't match it. I heard a similar call in a YT video from Lord Cryptid's channel. The first call was this:
Possible Bigfoot Whistle and Shriek

I can't find the link to the second vocal behind my home that convinced me. It was a powerful WHOOOO-OOP! Repeated a few times. I was grinning ear to ear when I heard that from my bedroom window, after midnite.

And then I heard this call from the forest across from my new home this past spring 2017 (Not My Recording):
Bionic Bird Call

Anyway, alot to learn about these mysterious creatures. But one thing that I have learned from trusted people who have experienced years long encounters with them on family farms, is that they are Flesh and Blood. They may be a Human hybrid, perhaps an offshoot from Neanderthal and Human.

And one thing that I do preach, is RESPECT of them and their territory.
They are powerful, and will kill to protect their troupe.

Blessings, Holayela

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

That's definitely not an isolated feeling. Many many people have reported that overwhelming sense of dread. Some people think infrasound could contribute to that feeling.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Just add though I am several year late. I had a sighting in 2010 near Elkridge Maryland. The short version a female who groin was height above hood of a 1998 Ford Explorer Sport. But what pissed off nearly all the Bigfoot website that claimed to take reports. This female had a hair pattern on par of the a human male. She had noticeable hair on her forearms and her shoulders as wells her legs. Her groin hair lead up to her waist then thinned out.

I was told by others later they may denied reporting my sighting as it semi supported Bigfoot breeding with humans and producing something with less hair.

In the years that followed I went to place near where I lived to look for bigfoot. Though I never had a good or straight forward sighting like I did that one night. I had heard wood knocks andI thought i had seen "signs" that bigfoot might be near by. I did go one day and heard noise and saw motion within the tree line. In the end it was clear to me it was very unwise to invade their personal space.

Some years later I had health problem that lead me to have recovered memories so to speak. BUT I doubted those to a large degree. However after buy a new use vehicle in the community I used to live that has the legend of the Sykesville Monster a would be bigfoot.

Since I was in the area I went to where one of these false memories was to have taken place. I got out and start to walk into wilderness. As I did so several armed soldiers and one baltimore county policeman stepped out of the tree line. The police man was in his uniform. The Soldiers had no patches no marking no name tags. No police marking either. I had seen police both local as well as state troopers dressing military camfloage. BUT they always had police patches. These men had none.

After checking my id adn asking why I was there. I had told them I been fascinated with Bigfoot. Though not directly told all the details a small girl had gone missing. Both of her parents worked and the grandmother who work a midnight to 6 or 7 over night shift would come home to babysit. as young girl/toddler she would normally be put back inherited crib or playpen to sleep as the grandmother ended a nap after waking all night. The little girl had ben given a big wheel which she was able to peddle. She got out of playpen and when out the door to ride her big wheel and was not seen again.

A few days later I was eating breakfast at an IHOP two US Soldiers in camfloge uniform entered. This men wear US Army military patches. Though we were interrupted numerous times by others at ihop. they indentified themselves as snipers with US Army. They would not acknowledged they directly they were there for bigfoot. BUT did acknowledge they were the location I had stopped at. BUT they did tell me several times they do not bring back survivors. Are interrupted numerous time by others inquiring about the US military in general (nothing to do with Bigfoot). I am guessing they may said more if not for being interrupted numerous times.

I had other experiences that have led me to believe that US Military is called in never they suspect a bigfoot is responsible for a disappearance or death.

I had recently gone back areas I believe Bigfoot had been. MY recent visit thought not for bigfoot has lead me to believe Bigfoot has move on to other locations

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
in my above post auto spell changed words while not correct others. But the general overall meaning should be clear.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DelmarRozan

The Bigfoot/Sasquatch question fascinates me, sure most reports could be mistaken identity hoaxes or stories. But it only takes one, and there are so many reports even before this recent surge in popularity. Certainly could see a government cover up for most of the reasons believers present, economic,religious or other. Too many reports from police,military and academia and other wise up right citizens to totally dismiss it. Wasn't that long ago when Florida officials acted like there weren't any monkeys roaming about the state till the evidence showed this stance was overwhelmingly false. Its a big world out there, and while its very human to think we know all see all understand all, I just don't think we are that infallible. when you read about tracks and where they are how remote,and how many hard to believe all are hoaxes or mistaken. Throw in a concentrated government effort to cover up and discredit its possibility can certainly understand it remaining now unanswered.

It just takes one

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join