It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My unexpected encounters with Bigfoot

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
So I will start this thread off by saying that my unreliable, uncontrollable psychic abilities failed me in this instance in that I could have never prepared for or even imagined. Many years before I had a dream in which I was flying above a coastline and on this coastline were evergreens and roadway and a dumpster. I knew that as I was surveying this scene from above from perhaps 100ft or so that I was with my family though they were not in this dream only the sense that I was here with them. I also knew the location was the coast of Washington State having lived in the state I recognized the fauna but not exactly where as in what town. This to me meant nothing for around 4-5 years but then a family member who had been called to do some tribal work with the Lummi tribe had asked for some help as he was moving.

I recalled the dream and jumped at the chance to go to the coast knowing from instances in the past that when I have lucid dreams it's ok to follow them in waking reality if presented a choice and it is just instinct for me as I have always done this to great effect.
I'd like to stress that this dream gave 0 hint that bigfoot would be a thing but I recalled the dream all those years in vivid detail as I have learned to do so since I found that actual reality can be predicted to a if imperfect degree than certainly a high enough degree to be useful in my quest for understanding.

With the psychic stuff out of the way which I don't understand at all other than it has enlightened me more than I can put into words.

So the story begins when I and my mother make the trip up to Birch Bay Washington and settle into the cottage/beach house that is located on Fern Street where you will find a cul-de-sac and surprise! a dumpster and some huge old Cedars in the yard of this cottage. Immediately I knew this was the place in my dream and I had predicted the place perfectly but I recall thinking "big deal I know I can do this dream thing but no one but me gives a # anyways so I will just proceed to enjoy the scenery and have fun as is called for". Well we were there for about a month total and out the back door is a stretch of woods which before the sighting I thought were just a small green area as there were alot of homes in the area I noticed just driving to and fro.

So these woods were very green and beautiful so naturally I had the urge to go for a walk a little ways in. Here is the rub though, I have listened to Coast to Coast for years especially when in Montana and Minnesota usually on the reservations. So I know what kind of wierd # goes on out there in the world knowing full well most of the stories are real. Specifically David Paulidas and his work on Missing 411 pertaining to missing persons in the National parks gave me enough reason along with my spidey senses to stay out of those woods at all costs.

Sure there are predators and that alone scares the hell out of me and I am the type of guy that now especially would never go around the woods unarmed and unarmored (High tech armor would be comforting admittedly). Not to stray from the story but I used to walk around alone up and down Skamania county's woods from the Columbia into the cascades when I was 14 and I never saw more than a coyote and some hairy poop that was likely from a bear. I later found out just after this first sighting that Skamania is a hotspot and I never knew it.

Here is the best google map I can link in (I am no technical wizard so if anyone here knows a way to draw on google maps that could help me show you all where).
www.google.com...@48.9414936,-122.7592872,103m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!4m1!3e0

Got the link to work now just when it loads click the Earth button so you can see the houses and trees. Dot on the road is above the tree it came out of and it walked on the pavement just past the trees to the north and I did not go after it.

Ok so here I have a google map and the bigfoot was seen on the Dot that is on the road Cedar Ave. He was northbound and went off into the woods. The dot that is inbetween those homes is where there is a small porch that my mother and I were standing on smoking some weed (It is legal). So I saw it walking right there on the road and I was stunned and I looked over at my mother and she was staring at the wall of the house blankly like she was hypnotized or lost in thought which is not really like her even when she is stoned.

Now for some reason I did not say anything to her or poke her I just looked back at the squatch in almost disbelief. It 10-12ft tall with a lighter dull golden brown hair with fist size silver patchs all over its back like spots. It moved super quiet no sound and was obviously incredible strong. It originated I believe from large thickly branched Cedar (there is a guest house/shed blocking view of the base of the tree but all there is past that south of that point is a hillside down off the cul-de-sact and low blackberries and of course pavement and lots more houses that are far to exposed.

Note that this one to me looked much different from my only other reference at the time of the wright-patterson which to me resembled a slim upright gorilla With its dark intimidating features and this fits in with my next post perfectly as it matches the agression and sheer hostility in that vocalization.

I want you all to zoom out on that map and look at where those woods lead to just north of that area and you will see that there are green ways all over out there and when you are on the ground you will understand where this thing can get away with hiding from the world.
It can move north into Canada or it can move East along the river at night but my theory is that it was a local moving with the seasons for food.

My theory for the white spots was that this thing has adapted to hide in the tree hugging it and it uses the spots to it's advantage to fool birds of which many many pass through that spot. It uses its long arms and great speed to snatch the birds for an easy meal. One other thing that I will mention here in passing is that we had a bald eagle that landed in the trees 20ft north of the porch and it would not land on that cedar this thing came down from for good reason. Keep in mind this happened in Middle October so many birds were cruising through.

After this happened I read up on local stories and sure enough the area is super hot. My next thread will detail another incident I had just a few weeks ago while swimming up past Moulton Falls park.

And yes before anyone mentions it, I would have filmed it or shot a picture of it but I was as broke then as I am now and dont even own a phone as I have not since I left the military. Honestly I did not even want to say "hey! bigfoot! whats crackin!".

edit on 22-9-2015 by stabstab because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2015 by stabstab because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2015 by stabstab because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I have seen something. It was a hairy black thing moving in the thicket.
It was most likely a black bear, which would be very rare, or a wild boar standing upright.
The thing that strikes me unusual is the the sense of fear I experienced.
I had a .22 pistol on me.
My strong gut instinct was to get the hell out of there.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I would certainly not be messing around with bears either. One thing I wanted to edit in real quick that I just pieced together in my mind is that the white spots on its back could simulate an eagles head or an eagles nest perhaps making prey birds swoop in to attack and or investigate adding further weight to my theory of it bird hunting.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
This topic always intrigues me. I believe in the possibility of big foot. I wonder though if it is an undiscovered species, some interdimensional being, something dropped off here by aliens or what.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: stabstab

I have also seen a something. I huge mass stand up above me while I was taking a piss in the Kaibab forest. I think I startled it and it just ran like an olympian champion on a 60 degree slope. As if gravity or inclination was nothing. It ran upright.
Around the Mogollon Rim, heard a VERY load humanoid scream. It was not any native flora or fauna. It sounded like an old pissed off woman meaning businees...but being butchered at the same time. Hard to describe.

edit on KWed, 23 Sep 2015 01:39:05 -0500am3020150540 by Kratos40 because: syntax

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kratos40

I have also seen a something. I huge mass stand up above me while I was taking a piss in the Kaibab forest. I think I startled it and it just ran like an olympian champion on a 60 degree slope. As if gravity or inclination was nothing. It ran upright.
Around the Mogollon Rim, heard a VERY load humanoid scream. It was not any native flora or fauna. It sounded like an old pissed off woman meaning businees...but being butchered at the same time. Hard to describe.
I don't live too far from "Woman Hollering Creek."
I've always been a little curious as to how it got its common name.
Bobcats can make some creepy sounds.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Trust me. We went all over the internet trying to find examples of this screaming. We have gone camping in this area many years. We've heard EVERYTHING, except what I described.
I stayed up all night protecting our camp. The party across Knoll Lake packed up quickly after the sounds happened around 2 and 4 a.m.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I was in my yard once and froze after a strange smell touched me. I've been in many woods and seen many creatures in the wild. This was nothing like any of them. There was a definite primate or man smell. A musk that told you it was huge without seeing. The strangest part was the woods and my yard went completely silent. It was as if all could sense it's presence. I'm no expert, but I could tell what it was. I proceeded to use the only thing I could think of and made a couple of gorilla-like grunts. A few seconds later I could tell it had moved away and so did everything else as the crickets and birds began to speak again. There aren't a lot of sightings in the area, however, I studied the Google earth about my area and found there is a "travel lane" of undeveloped property that one could use to traverse a very large distance from
a place Bigfoot has been sighted called Carpenter's Knob down to a small river island not frequented by people south of me. He has a local nickname of "Knobby" and has been a legend here for a very long time. He is described as a brownish red and over eight feet tall. It's been said by a witness "He had the most beautiful hair!". This I get teased about being 6'4" tall and having long red hair. Could I be a mini Sasquatch? Was he watching me as a potential mate and when I spoke to him, he moved on?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This subject does fascinate me as I believe Bigfoot, or something we call Bigfoot, may exist. I think it could be an undiscovered species, we still find new stuff everyday so why not? Or it could have another explanation.

If I saw that thing I wouldn't want to say "Hey! Bigfoot! What's crackin'!" either, i'd be too scared of it!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Kratos40

Yes where you say it sounded like a beast being butchered that describes well what I was thinking as it happened I thought a human was yelling out from that house but it was clearly not human with the sheer force of it.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I think other animals in the wild can scream. Are you sure it wasn't an animal? Or maybe even a person?

It's insane to believe a human-like "primate?" is stalking the world's forests without modern science discovering it. I can only come to a few conclusions, if such a thing is real in the modern world:
1) A huge enormous expensive conspiracy by academia and government
--AND/OR--
2) Super aliens with super powers are experimenting with Earth
--AND--
3) Humans (even scientists) have a tendency to ignore something if it deviates from the norm

WHY would super aliens or government/academia conspire to hide its existence? Do they fear it would be destroyed if we knew about it? And HOW? Well maybe like how God made the universe?

I think this is more likely, honestly:
1) Humans are irrational and believe untrue things frequently

You may think I'm being mean, but you have no idea. I knew some people who thought they saw bigfoot. And I heard a scream once. But people can lie or be irrational. And lots of animals scream, including humans. I'll even add further I saw 15" footprints in the snow once. Saw toes. But they could be normal footprints which melted, except they were 6 feet apart. Stranger, they seemed to go no where. They just vanished. At the time I wasn't sure if someone faked it or maybe a person was running and then .... helll I don't know! It WAS near a road, so it probably was a person. This was a logging road, but lots of people go on those roads.

It's just easier to believe it's more BS, since there's so much.

EDIT: The footprings I saw still bother me. I wish I had been more diligent about it to confirm or deny. You know when something like that happens part of you wants to be skeptical. You want to say "Oh someone is just pranking." And I remember I wanted to get off the mountain because the roads were very bad and I was afraid of getting stuck.
edit on 9/24/2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

"It's insane to believe a human-like "primate?" is stalking the world's forests without modern science discovering it. I can only come to a few conclusions, if such a thing is real in the modern world:"

*To this I will just say that to me it did not appear to posses ANY human features and in terms of genetics who knows but I can also say that the thing I saw was as real as you or I and it looked like it was on its way to take a dookie.

The only thing I can say is that being in the right place at the right time seems to be the main thing. Another thing is also we had leftover smoked meats occasionally that no one had the appetite to eat and I chucked them out for the wildlife to eat out of the back yard.

In terms of alien beings I won't go into that since what I saw looked more at home in a cedar tree than in a space ship.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ralphtuckersr

I always tease my mother that bigfoot is licking his finger like a lollipop when she is in the area hehe just can't help myself.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Right off the bat, you stated that you had "psychic abilities".

Let me ask you something. Have you, at any point in your life, messed with anything even remotely related to the paranormal, occult or magic?

What has lead you to believe you have "psychic abilities", unreliable or otherwise?

My questions are not angled towards mocking or disparaging you in any way. I have theory on such relative to our supposed elusive friend.....and just why it seems to suddenly appear to some and not for others.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: stabstab

"It's insane to believe a human-like "primate?" is stalking the world's forests without modern science discovering it. I can only come to a few conclusions, if such a thing is real in the modern world:"

*To this I will just say that to me it did not appear to posses ANY human features and in terms of genetics who knows but I can also say that the thing I saw was as real as you or I and it looked like it was on its way to take a dookie.

The only thing I can say is that being in the right place at the right time seems to be the main thing. Another thing is also we had leftover smoked meats occasionally that no one had the appetite to eat and I chucked them out for the wildlife to eat out of the back yard.

In terms of alien beings I won't go into that since what I saw looked more at home in a cedar tree than in a space ship.

I wanted to get across how insane this whole matter is to reasoned people who've completed AT LEAST master degrees and additionally work in the science field. TO THEM this is hogwash of the highest order! So what explanation can there be!!!??? That's why I gave those 3 possibilities. No matter what you think about it, if a hairy man-ape hybrid/homonid is wandering the wilds of the world then something is clearly not as it seems. This isn't just anything. This is paradigm shattering.

THAT is why I think it's more likely humans are just being irrational. We have a great many examples of that already. No head scratching is necessary. If we're honest, we'll admit our stupidness. It's the least complicating answer. You cannot blame someone, such as myself, for arriving at this (plausible) conclusion, excepting of course astounding evidence is presented. The evidence would have to be irrefutable, undeniable.

But who knows? Like I say, I've known people who say they saw it. I heard a scream. I saw footprints. My own personal experience easily means nothing because I can rationalize the scream as being an animal and the footprints could have been faked or maybe I misinterpreted something, but the vast array of people out there who report things is different. I cannot say for sure whether their accounts are genuine or factual. It will always leave me wonder if perhaps there really is something crazy going on, so crazy we sometimes choose to not notice it. Because even the mightiest government or alien power cannot perfectly hide this secret.

EDIT: A lot of people who think they've seen Bigfoot think all they need to do is just explain what they saw and the scientists will understand. But it's not that simple. This is why the issue lingers and nothing resolves itself. To science, Bigfoot doesn't exist in history or today. Where's the evidence? They've been looking and it doesn't turn up.

That's why I think there's only way one for this to be real: The evidence doesn't turn up because it's being hidden AND because humans choose to not look when the information is too different from the norm.

This is mostly what science thinks, read them:
news.discovery.com - 10 Reasons Why Bigfoot's a Bust...
blogs.scientificame rican.com - Why Bigfoot is Unlikely Only If You Know What “Unlikely” Means...
edit on 9/26/2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

While I appreciate your perspective and I do believe you saw foot prints and hear the howl. I cannot agree with Science establishments in general insofar as all my combined experiences tell me that the complexity of this reality can certainly go way over most anyones head.

I had seen many amazing things before this that many others have also seen to one degree or another but as you put it this was indeed eart shattering for me personally and I still get all worked up just thinking about it. Also being as how my mother heard the roar and has seen some/heard paranomal stuff before she can verify all that I say and thats all I care about no dis-respect intended toward science and it's observations that we are not privy to.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The one I saw was similar in color although I did not see any silver patches on it's back. It was also similar in size being HUGE and very muscular. I am only about 80-90 miles from there. Shocking to see that thing, and I have been mildly obsessed with everything I can find on Sasquatch ever since. I just wonder why it is not generally accepted. Once you see it there is no going back. What I saw was no bear, and there was no question as I had time to look and look again and then watch it walk away.

I have to say after reading all the replies, that I am a scientifically minded individual who did not believe in Bigfoot despite also having seen some unbelievable tracks in a place that would be very hard for a human to traverse, let alone in fake bigfeet shoes. Seeing this thing did indeed shatter my paradigm, and changed the way I look at the world. Hell I will believe about anything now. If this one can be real, why not other things? Opened my mind to a lot of new possibilities. Believe what you want, but always keep an open mind because you never know what you are going to come across in this big mysterious world. a reply to: stabstab

edit on 26-9-2015 by Coopdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I also have had a personal up close encounter with one of the big guys . It was in October of 2007 around 7 AM while I was feeding my Chow in the back yard . His kennel sit against the hillside and under the trees. I had been there several mins talking to him out loud, playing ball and cleaning his food bowel of old food from the day before and when I gave him his daily food I heard a low pitched growl.

I turned to the right and locked eyes with this massive thing, It just slowly walked by my crossed a creek and disappeared into very tall weeds and brush on the adjacent property. Now I never took my eyes off it's eyes nor did it mine but I could see down to what was about it's waist and it was massive, I estimated around 8 feet tall and every bit of 4 foot across the shoulders. It's eyes was as big as coffee cups and shining white most likely from the street lights shining in under the trees from the east of it. Now a few other things I noted about it was while it walked by me it was facing me the whole time even as it crossed the creek , It's eyes moved in a smooth line no boobing up and down like we do at all .

I have since wondered that if I had been there several mins before it walked by me just what was it's intentions or thoughts? Was it trying to avoid me seeing it and be still until maybe my Chow sensed it and growled causing me to turn and see it? I was never sure it was my dog that growled or it, It wasn't my dog's nature to be food aggressive I've seen the neighbors cats in his kennel eating his food many days even squirrels. But I'm sure that nothing like a Bigfoot.

Anyway all I could think at the time was be claim and don't run, then after it was gone I thought that was one big ass bear ! I have been around animals and in the hills my whole life and knew that was no bear but yet I told myself for a long time it was a big bear. The biggest bear hear would be 350 LBS at the best most look like they are in need of food. This thing was in need for nothing.

KY

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Great account my friend and hey I like your signature statement as I too feel worn out and space out. I have seen so many crazy things not just in dreams but in real life as well that it does take it's toll to have so many experiences with no clear answers.

I am just gonna keep moving along with my life and try to just not let it all bother me too much. Whatever the truth may be it must be quite scary or at the very least mind bending.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Listen, I'm not trying to be rude but it will probably be taken this way, but linking psychic abilities with a big foot sighting really takes credibility away from both claims, it's a lot to accept as truth don't you think?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join