It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Animal Behavior in Western Washington

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I live in metro Vancouver b.c Canada and even my pet dog is acting strange, there is something the wildlife birds,squrriels etc are trying to tell us. The world is about to experience some pretty crazy # and not a thing can be done by us but to prepare for the unexpected

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliquandro
I'm in Seattle too and see plenty of normal birds. The same flock of pigeons on the church roof and the same young crows learning to forage for garbage. Also still seeing the hummingbirds and chickadees, and a few stellar jays.

This may still be an issue of animals pre-sensing natural phenomena, I'm just not seeing it in my daily travels here yet.

Thanks for the heads up, and the interesting read

And it could have been fleeting, as my household is back to normal today; so far.

It is still a bit early, but no demands to to be picked up by my cat-dog. No whining or pacing by my Ridgebacks. Raining all day, so no visitors to the feeders, so maybe whatever they may have been responding to has subsided.

edit on 23-9-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Punctuation correction.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

your pics hot.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Thanks to those reporting on the 'normal' animal behaviors, too. I agree, that it could be a case of looking too hard for something that isn't there. That's usually what it is. If you read the original article on the birds, what prompted it originally, were the number of random reports the news station had at once. To me, that would indicate that the original reports, at least, were independent of each other and not people over reaching.

Obviously, the whales are what they are. It's likely due to El Nino (as the article speculates).

Sometimes connecting the dots is just that: connecting a random pattern that means nothing. BUT (and it's a big but) if these things were to preclude a seismic event, I think the more documentation there is, the better. So long as no one blows it all up and tries to fear monger, this is just a bit of information gathering and sharing, nothing more.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: westcoast

Well said.

It was also a chance for people to share some common and uncommon things they share, even though miles apart.

I didn't find any fear mongering, or anyone pushing a claim of the "end is neigh"! I thought it was a lighthearted fun thread.

Well it was fun while it lasted.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I live in south bay near the coastal range of Santa Cruz Mtns. I also feed birds and squirrels outback and have a very attuned to its environment Dachshund.

All the birds and squirrels were outback this morning as usual, noting nothing different in their or my dogs behavior, sorry to say…

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
If frequencies can trigger earthquakes then how is it not possible that technology, be it HAARP or something else perhaps akin to Tesla's seismic oscillator, could be used by nations or global terrorist groups to their own ends?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I haven't really given much thought to it, but after reading the thread I can say that there have been a decrease in the bird activity around my house. They haven't been coming to the feeders like normal. The other thing I've noticed has been the increase in the amount of bees.

Probably just coincidence, but one of the news stations has been airing "earthquake week" basically having a nightly segment on what to do in a quake.

I'm near Salem, OR BTW.
edit on 23-9-2015 by RainyState because: Grammer errors

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RainyState

If you have a hummingbird feeder out, this is the time of year when bees and wasps start coming out to look for anything sweet. So they might be looking at the sugar water in your hummingbird feeder if you have it. It happens every year at this time as the flowers stop blooming and they start getting hungry.

(post by SamHill removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by OpenEars123 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SamHill

Excuse me?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

This from You,

"As a side note.... I'm in Tennessee and I tell ya within a week I have had 2 birds run into my _ According to my Grandmother the superstition is when a bird does that someone close dies. Before the two incidents this week its been years since a bird flew into my window and yes a family member passed."

Is TRIPPY!!! May I ask if the Member passing was the same day as the bird flying into the window Pane? I added pane because ATS will not let us use the word Window at the end of a sentence. A glitch in the coding here I guess... I am Sorry for Your loss...
edit on 23-9-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

My Apologies for this removed Post!

edit on 23-9-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I sat out back again this evening (northern Cali) Everything is back to normal with the birds today
edit on 23-9-2015 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: fictitious
a reply to: westcoast

A whale going inland can only mean one thing to me...a tsunami. I don't know how possible one could be, but that's just really really odd. If it were a volcano, he would have stayed at sea.

They would just stay out at sea for that as there is no danger to them. In close is where they would be in trouble. Has to be either looking for food or its a magnetic problem confusing them. IE: Seismic activity is screwing with their brains..

(post by neroMANIAC removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a while back, we had two hump backs partially cruise up the sacramento river here in california. it has happened before.

buuuut...... many people described weird animal behavior just before the new madrid went off back in 1811!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19845872]blackthorne[/post I think it was one. The same one. He did it twice. Humpfrey. Im right by the SanJoaquin.

(post by visitedbythem removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join